回答No.1

残念ですがこの物件はもうございません。(もう借り手か買い手がついたと言う意味です)     宜敷く。

urutoramann453
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• この英文を日本語にしていただけませんか

unfortunately, this might be so late in being answered purely because I haven’t twitter’d from a computer in about two weeks and so I’m sorry if your message has been waiting for a while! and a second unfortunately, I made that set in the crudest, awful, slapdash way possible so there is no tutorial so I’m sorry for that too 英語が出来る方お願いいたします。

• 日本語に訳して下さい。

I was just following up with you to see if 会社名 has been in touch with you to get your order taken care of? Regards,

• 英語でなんて書いたらいい?たすけて~。

友達に送ったはずのメールが、アドレスを間違えていたために外国へ行ってしまいました。 帰ってきたメールは      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.goo.ne.jp.   I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.   This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't workout.   Sorry, I couldn't find any host by that name. (#4.1.2)   I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long. でした。書いてあることもわかんな~い。(T T) ごめんなさいメールを入れようと思うのですが、それも失礼かな? でも、何も言わないでおくのもちょっと気がひけるんです。 どなたか、英語でなんて書いたらいいのか教えてください。 その意味もついでに書いてくれたらうれしいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 次の文を英語にしたのですが、

間違っている所があれば、ご指摘お願いします。 (1)今、テレビを見ているんだ。話しかけないで。 I'm watching TV now. Don’t speak to me. (2)姉はあの新しい店に買い物に出かけたばかりです。 My sister has just gone shopping to that new shop. (3)私は母を迎えに、駅へ行ってきたところだ。  I have been to the station to welcome my mother. (4)彼は、私が引っ越してくる前からずっとこのアパートに住んでいた。  He had been in this flat before I moved in. (5)今年の夏に富士山に登ると、私はその山頂まで3回行ったことになる。  If I climb Mt. Fuji this summer, I will have been to the top of the mountain three times. 前置詞の使い間違いなど、細かいことでも結構ですので、よろしくお願い致します。  

• 次の英語を日本語に訳してください

(1) It’s important to save energy. (2) The game takes a lot of skill. (3) The men fought with courage. (4) I had a chance to go to Mexico. (5) We are all working toward a common goal. (6) They are building new houses for the local people. (7) The factory produces cars. (8) We need to develop our economy. (9) I need to study more to improve my English. (10) A crowd had gathered outside the church. (11) Vegetable prices are rising daily. (12) Raise your hands lobe climbing tree. (13) Most kind love climbing trees. (14) The number of cars has been increasing. (15) I think I have dropped my keys somewhere. (16) We must reduce the number of accidents. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してくださいm(._.)m

(1)Also I know I still need to show you my area. I was just too nervous (Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry) (2)Hmmm like I want to send a pic of that for you but I'm nervous. I must over come my fears for you lol ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

• 英語の四択です

Since I forgot to pay the annual fee,this membership card ( )last Monday. (1)expired (2)has expired (3)has been expired (4)has been expiring 空所に入れるのに最も適切なものを選びなさい この答えが分かりません、誰かこの答えをできれば解説付きで教えてください><

• 日本語に訳してください!

I am sorry for asking this >< Next Saturday 1007 (the name of the house party) will release a Party with Japan as Theme and I cannot go I posted "悲しいです 。 パーチーに行けないよ。 1007, 不公平です。:(" that's the way I could say, and sorry if I'm no right >< hahahahah 日本語に直して欲しいと言われたのですが何を言ってるのかわからなくて。日本語に訳していただきたいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 次の英語を日本語に翻訳して下さい。

Although I want to be with you in Japan, I am scared about it. You said that the police would arrest you quickly and that worries me. If you get arrested and I live in Japan with you, what can I do? Where do I go? The thought that I may have to be alone and have no where to go scares me. Your parents do not like me, so I can't get help from them. This scares me very much. If we had children and the police arrested you, I would be alone with no one to help me. I am so scared by that thought. Also, during our whole relationship your anger has scared me. You are not a bad man, I know why you have become angry. But I am someone that cannot deal with anger well. I have bad panic attacks when you do become angry and become unable to talk with you. I am not calling you a bad person, you are a wonderful man. I just think our personalities do not react well. I know there is a woman out there that will compliment your personality better, a woman who does not panic when a problem happens. I just don't think our personalities go well together. I cause you to become angry easily and we both become hurt. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I am not blaming you or calling you a bad person. We both have our problems equally. When you become angry, I get very scared and stressed. Both of our personalities do not work well together. You deserve a woman that will not make you angry. I'm unsure what to say, do, or think. I just do not know anymore. I really hope you find a woman that works better with you. You deserve it. I think this is for the best. I am sorry I have been quiet lately, I have been thinking about this a lot.

• 日本語の駄洒落を英語で説明して

I heard the Japanese phrase "A futon has been blown off" is a joke. Tell me why this phrase is a joke. Answer in English and alphabets, don't use Japanese characters.