• ベストアンサー

英文の和訳を願します<m(__)m>

翻訳お願いします<m(__)m> 今日XBOXでBF3をしていたところ外国人のプレイヤーさんから That was SOO SICK!! Do you mind if was upload your clip on ~~どこかのサイトのURL~~ Make a account so I can tag you!! というメールが届きました。何となく意味は分かるんですがもっと詳細に和訳が知りたいです よろしくお願いします<m(__)m>

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#194528
noname#194528
回答No.2

だいたい意味がお分かりとのことですから、普通の英語の訳しておきます。 That was SOO SICK!! Do you mind if was upload your clip on = “That was so good. Is it OK to upload your clip onどこかのサイトのURL ? ” Make a account so I can tag you!! = “Open your own account so that I can remember your account.” ところで so sickをso goodの意味で使う典型的な人の絵がありましたので貼っておきます。

MEATLGEAR
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます<m(__)m> SOO SICK!が「good」の意味なのか「bad」なのか分からなかったんです 回答いただきありがとうございました(`・ω・´)

その他の回答 (1)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

That was SOO SICK!! Do you mind if was upload your clip on あれは、とってもしゃくにさわったね。(あるいは、あれはめちゃ気持ち悪かった) あなたのクリップ(写真とか動画のこと)をアップロードしてもいいでしょうか? ★答え方注意 あなたがNoと答えれば、いいということになるので注意。 もともと、クリップをアップロードすることを気にかけますか?という疑問文なので、気にかけないーーいいーーという場合はNoとします。こまる場合はYesではズバリすぎるので、Well, I don't want you to upload it.とか言って理由も添えるのがよろしいと思います。 Make a account so I can tag you!! アカウントを作ってください、わたしがタッグをつけられるように。 以上、いかがでしょうか?

MEATLGEAR
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます<m(__)m>

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Venus rules your seventh house and was in Virgo. This means you will set you heart on your soul mate, you will marry him for love. Virgo can be extreme, either very virginal or very passionate, and usually both, because their love is given totally and completely, mind body and spirit, but to only to one much idealized person. In love you are patient, devoted, choosy, and with high morals, or a natural detachment, an emotional self control that is not conducive to relationships.

• 和訳と英文にしてください。

和訳してください アメリカに商品を数点、注文しました。 届いた荷物の中に注文した商品が3個足りませんでした。 そのことを連絡しましたら下記の返事が来ました。 A minicar は品番です。 和訳してください。 Sorry for our error. I can credit your account for the amount of the invoice for these 3 minicar which was $7.00 each for a total of $21.00. Will this be ok with you? Just let me know Just for your records the amount on that item was put in incorrect the A minicar should have been $12.00 each. 英文にしてください。 近日中に又オーダーしますので その時にでも不足分は一緒に送ってください 和訳と英文お願い致します。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In a past life you were lovers, soul mates. Somewhere in the subconscious mind out mind remembers all that has happened previously in early life, But our conscious mind does not. However when you meet someone from an earlier life or someone whom there was a soul mate bond with, you instinctively react to them, and the feelings of love, sexual attraction, obsession are stirred, That’s what you felt in a past life too, and even though this might sometimes clash with the shyness or uncertainty you feel when you meet as virtual strangers. Part of your mind will recognize your future and you’ll just feel instinctively that this is the one who will understand you, who will take all your pain and loneliness away and who knows your soul. The one you want to share your life and all your secrets with. You’ll just be drawn to each other by a strange and beautiful feeling. That is fragile and mystical as a dream, so insubstantial and yet powerfully real. Feelings that cannot be described.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Now sadly we are near the end of our time together. I have enjoyed making your reading. Now I must end my work on your destiny. I know this reading has been thought provoking for you and I hope it has been inspiring. I can give you much more information from your chart, for this has all been really just an outline, a mere sketch. The secrets of the stars are endless but time is limited in the each reading because they take so long to do. You can have a further Soul Mate reading done for more detail if you wish, within its pages I will tell you where you will meet up, I can add to the physical description, tell you more about his background It is called "Soul Mate two". It will fill in this sketch with greater detail, so that like a figure emerging from the mist you can see him more clearly in your mind. It will bring you closer to your future love.

• 英文を和訳して下さい。お願いします

That's okay! Having friends help you can be a good way to learn. I can't wait to see how you do on your own ^^ When did you study English before? Oh, and I can't find the first email, what was your name?

• 和訳と英文をお願いします。

再投稿となります。 先日も質問しました。 至急和訳と英文にしてください。 お願い致します。 アメリカに商品を数点、注文しました。 届いた荷物の中に注文した商品が3個足りませんでした。 そのことを連絡しましたら下記の返事が来ました。 ※A minicar は品番です。 【和訳してください。】 Sorry for our error. I can credit your account for the amount of the invoice for these 3 minicar which was $7.00 each for a total of $21.00. Will this be ok with you? Just let me know Just for your records the amount on that item was put in incorrect the A minicar should have been $12.00 each. 【英文にしてください。】 まだカードで返金処理をしてないなら 近日中に他の商品をオーダーしますので その時にでも不足分の商品は一緒に送ってください。 和訳と英文お願い致します。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your chart is like assembling a master painting, line by line.. The description and imagery will create a portrait in your mind, so that you can see him, you can watch your soul mates portrait emerge from the soft mist of time. I take the details from all over the chart and bring them together to make a vivid picture, I will try to capture his face and features. In an approximate yet distinctive description. It should be used to build up an image in your imagination and mind Just accept what comes to you.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 番外編です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Astrologer of the Soul. More Soul Mate Readings Dear Tomoko, now you have read soul mate one, and been inspired by this very personal glimpse through the curtain of the present time into your future and what life and love holds for you. How can I help you further? I used to tell clients this is all there is, and they used to say No you can tell me more I know you can, your powers are deep, your astrological skill is matched by no other. You can tell me more! So out of these gentle but insistent demands grew soul mate the second. Volume two in the book of your life.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。おそらくthat説以下が理解できていないのだと思います。 自身が翻訳できたところも付記しておきます。 I can tell you ain't the type a' lad that fancies being important or valuable, but you don't get to decide that. 「お前が~でない奴だということは分かるが、お前がそれを決めることはない。」 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 if you want to you can send them to me. but if you want you can keep them. your choice. アメリカの友達から来たのですけど 意味がわからなくて...