• ベストアンサー

英文の和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。おそらくthat説以下が理解できていないのだと思います。 自身が翻訳できたところも付記しておきます。 I can tell you ain't the type a' lad that fancies being important or valuable, but you don't get to decide that. 「お前が~でない奴だということは分かるが、お前がそれを決めることはない。」 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

君が重要な、あるいは価値ある人間たるべく夢想するタイプじゃないのは分かるが、 そいつを決めるのは君じゃあないんだよ。

kenkoryouri
質問者

お礼

迅速なご回答、ありがとうございます。 ぜひとも参考にさせていただきます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳お願いします

以下の文の英文和訳をお願いします。この文が載っている本は絵に関するものです。 At this point you can tell just how dark and how light the overlying details should be to show up well.

• 英文の和訳

次の文を和訳して、解説して欲しいです。 When it’s you and me we don’t need no one to tell us who to be.

• 英文を和訳にしていただけますか。

以下の英文を和訳していただけますでしょうか。 I can sell you all of these items i ship form over 30 countries see my web page but my prices list is out of date Tell me what you need and i QUOTE you the prices

• 英文 和訳お願いします!

送られてきたメッセージを一部抜粋したものなのですが、意味がいまいち掴めません。 言いたいことは何となくは理解できるのですが・・・。 どなたか正確な訳をお願いいたします。 I just wanna tell you that I don't recived a your letter yet so if I don't still write you is for this reason^^''

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします Thank you so much! I really appreciate everything. Time will come that I will tell you & let you feel what I feel for you... I hope you can wait for that right time. よろしくお願いします

• 以下の文の和訳お願いします。

以下の文の和訳お願いします。 Tell me what u think; how come u can be friends with an ex girlfriend or boy friend but you can be friends with the one ur with or gettin ready to marry is that being faithful or do u still have something to hide???

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 番外編です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Astrologer of the Soul. More Soul Mate Readings Dear Tomoko, now you have read soul mate one, and been inspired by this very personal glimpse through the curtain of the present time into your future and what life and love holds for you. How can I help you further? I used to tell clients this is all there is, and they used to say No you can tell me more I know you can, your powers are deep, your astrological skill is matched by no other. You can tell me more! So out of these gentle but insistent demands grew soul mate the second. Volume two in the book of your life.

• 英文の和訳2

If I don't like living here,I will soon leave andeither go back to my own country of find another country where I can be more comfortable. It is true that some foreigners come to Japan to live but find that,after a short while, they don't like it and so decide to leave. But it seems to me that these people are few and the causes for their unhappiness in Japan are usually to be found in their own characters and not Japan itself. 和訳をお願いします>< この英文の前にも文章がありますが、hereは「ここ」などと訳してもらって構いませんので。

• 和訳おねがいします。

和訳おねがいします。 I know that I might do things that you don’t like sometimes.

• 和訳教えて下さい。

以下の英文の意味(和訳)が分からないため教えて下さい。 Don't thank me for this little thing. You can thank me if i Save your live or carry you up from the Middle of nowhere but Not for this. It makes me feel unconfortable and i get Red ;). になります。 また、歌詞なのですがdon't fucking tell me What your drinkとdirty bassの意味がわかる方いらっしゃいましたら教えて下さい。 本当に切実ですのでよろしくお願い致します。