メキシコの幼稚園の独立記念日祝賀会!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • メキシコの幼稚園における独立記念日祝賀会の開催日やスケジュール、参加方法について紹介します。
  • メキシコの幼稚園では、独立記念日を毎年盛大に祝います。今年の祝賀会は次の金曜日に行われます。
  • イベントでは、生徒たちはメキシコの衣装や旗の色を着用し、国旗に敬意を払います。また、メキシコ料理や伝統的なゲームも楽しめます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文レター(メキシコの幼稚園から)の添削

<m(_'_)m>お世話になっております。 英文レター(メキシコの幼稚園から)の添削をお願い致します! 以下、どうか宜しくお願い致します。 - Acto Civico y Mafianitas Mexicanas Every year, our School celebrates with great joy our Independence Day. 毎年、私たちの学校は、独立記念日を盛大に祝います。 The event will take place next Friday 13th of the current year. このイベントは、今期(←?)、次の13日(金曜)に行なわれます。 The schedule for the students this day will be 当日の学生達のスケジュールは、 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm for Nursery and Toddlers 午前9時から午後1時:Nursery と Toddlersクラス and それから from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm for Challengers, Explorers and Pre-first. 午前9時から午後1時30分:Challengers, Explorers と Pre-first クラス We invite you to wear Mexican clothing or to use the flag’s colors (green, white and red). 私たちはあなた方に、メキシコの衣装か、メキシコの旗の色(緑、白、赤)を着用することをお願いします。 At 9:15 am. will begin the “Acto Clvico" where we will present our respects to the flag. 午前9:15、私たちがメキシコの国旗に敬意を払うことで、「Acto Clvico」を開始します。 Once it's over, the parents will be asked to leave the school and the students will have the Mexican party where they will eat Mexican food and traditional games. 一度それが終了したら、親は学校に残る(←?)かどうか聞かれるでしょう。また、生徒達は、メキシコ料理をの食べ、伝統的なゲームを行います。 ※メキシコの旗の色(緑、白、赤)を着用というのは、どれか一色では無く、3色で服をコーディネートするとうことでしょうか? お手数掛けますが、どうか宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

和訳なされた部分のチェックということで宜しいでしょうか? 基本的には問題なく内容を理解なさっていると思います。 >The event will take place next Friday 13th of the current year. このイベントは、今期(←?)、次の13日(金曜)に行なわれます。 ・current year:本年度という意味です。 >Once it's over, the parents will be asked to leave the school and the students will have the Mexican party where they will eat Mexican food and traditional games. 一度それが終了したら、親は学校に残る(←?)かどうか聞かれるでしょう。また、生徒達は、メキシコ料理をの食べ、伝統的なゲームを行います。 ・The parents will be asked to~~:「保護者の皆様にお願い申し上げます」という決まった言い回しです。なので、「イベント終了後、保護者の方にはすみやかに学校からの退去をお願いいたします」という意味になります。 >メキシコの旗の色(緑、白、赤)を着用というのは、どれか一色では無く、3色で服をコーディネートするとうことでしょうか? メキシコの旗の色と同じ色なので、1色では国旗を表しません。それと洋服でなくてもいいのですよ。本文中に「to use three colors」とあります。ですから、洋服以外のバッグや靴、アクセサリー、髪かざりなども含めて、別々でいいのでどこかに緑、白、赤の3色があればOKという意味です。

yayayakoko
質問者

お礼

ddeanaさま この度は貴重なお時間を割いて、詳しくご回答くださいまして有難うございました。お陰さまで、無事にイベントをこなす事が出来ました。大☆感謝です!!今後とも機会がございましたら宜しくお願い申し上げます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文履歴書・カバーレターの添削をお願いします。

外資系の航空会社に履歴書を送ろうと思っているのですが、 英文履歴書、カバーレターを書くのが初めてで、慣れていません。 カバーレターを送りたいのですが、添削お願いいたします。 カバーレター Dear Hiring Manager I am writing in response to your advertisement in the employment on web site 20th of January. I would like to apply for the position of ---- and I believe that my experiences of study abroad, international activities and my curiosity of world are appropriate for this position. My experience as an English instructor made me realized the plesure of trying to do something for someone. I learnt the importance of looking from the other person’s viewpoint and get what they really want. I strived to offer impressive experiences of speaking English to students. I also actively participate and work out projects in International Volunteer. These improve that I am suitable for such work as providing the best service to the customers. I look foward to hearing from you soon and meet you at an interview. Thank you for your attention to my resume. Your faithfully, 高校時代の留学経験や、英会話講師のアルバイト経験などをアピールしたいと思っています。

• 英文を添削してください。

以下の英文を添削、それから英語にしていただけませんか? よろしくお願いいたします。 Summer vacation is comming, althouh it's just for my students' ,it's rather easy for me just to do 夏期講習 and 部活指導. …私の書きたいこと、伝わったでしょうか?^^;;

• カバーレターの添削お願いします。

カバーレターを作ったのですが、恐縮ですが文法の間違い、フォーマルな言い回しなど何でもいいです。多分、間違いが多いと思うのですが、教えてもらえたらと思います。よろしくお願いします。 March 23, 2005 To whom it may concern, Please accept this letter and the enclosed information the truck driver position. I am currently seeking employment in the Vancouver area. My past experience working is also truck driver. It was 2 ton size. And I had delivered mostly food and grocery to our company members. My customers was about 400 peoples, My working was not only delivered, also response customer complaint, inducement to get new customer and more. I had a reputation for being polite to customers from my boss and my customers. This is for not only business, I really like to talk with people. In consequence it made work out. I think so. I have a cooperativeness with other working and I’d like to work with serious and fun. I am confident about drive however I always pay attention about to be overconfidence while driving. And I definitely understand my English skill is not good, I am learning now, so please be forewarned. I think I will be good worker who can contribute to your company. Thank you very much for reading this letter. I look forward to your reply. Sincerely,  

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英文の添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 I was not able to perform together to be injured, but I am so proud to be a part of a member this year. This is great experience for the future. I’ve been able to spend wonderful times because I met you guys. Thank you so much for all your help. I will never forget you and I hope we will meet again someday. 一緒に舞台に出る(パフォーマンスに出る)ことはできませんでしたが、今年のメンバーの一員であることを誇りに思います。 この経験は将来のためになります。 あなた達に会えたおかげで素晴らしいときを過ごすことができました。 支えてくれたことに感謝します。 あなた達のことは決して忘れないし、またいつか会えることを祈っています。

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 28th September ‘10 I considered to make good use of an unused ground today. This work is enjoyable for me, but I think whether it is necessary for our project or not. And I have a question whether all of my bosses have same aim or not. I think it’s not important for me whether the plan will be used or not, it’s important to make my bosses understand my aim. But I am worried whether it makes them change their though or not.

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

Lindner's Educational Publishing is organizing a promotional event to take place on March 11. And, as one of our most valued customers, you are invited to celebrate with us! The event will be held in the conference room of the Benton Hotel. All of our employees will be attenfding, as will several of our investors and customers, like yourself. The purpose of the gathering will be to introduce our newest line of educational books for elementary students. We feel that this series has potential to become one of our best sellers! Please see the attached sales packet for more information on this exciting series. If you would like to join us on March 11, please call Mr. Nacy in our customer relations office at 39-46

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

こんにちは。 仕事でお世話になった人にカードを渡したく、その英文の添削をお願いします。 手紙をありがとう。とても嬉しかったよ。あなたたちと一緒に働きとても楽しかった!素敵な時間を過ごすことができました。ありがとう。 私はこの思い出を、一生、忘れないでしょう。 アメリカの沢山の情報をありがとう。旅行、楽しんでくるね。 カフェに行って、おいしいケーキを食べてくるよ。 あなたが作るパンとお菓子は、世界で一番おいしい! あなたの笑顔と優しい声が好きです。 あなたと再び会うことができる日まで、元気でお過ごしください。 Thank you for the letter. I was very glad ! I was very happy for me to work with you. I had great time. Thank you. I will not forget this memories all my life. Thank you for a lot of information on France. I will enjoy trip to America. And, I will go to the cafe, and eat a delicious cake. You make blead and sweet that the most delicious in the world. I like your pretty smile and voice. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

I am arranging for our japan importer to handle this order. That way if there is any issue you can deal with it locally. And it will save you money on shipping. 船便のほうが安いよと言ってるのでしょうか?

• 【大至急】英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文の返信メール(2)について、おかしな箇所や自然にした方が良い部分がありましたら、訂正を宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m (1)先方からきたメールです。 Please can you email me a copy of the invoices each month? I am based in the ◯◯ and so will need to receive the invoices via email. The original copies should be sent to our Japanese office at the following address: ◯◯◯… (2)以下、上記のメールへの返信文です。 Thank you for your reply. Then, I will email you a copy of the invoices each month. Regarding the original copies, I will send to the this designated address. Best Regards,

• 英文レターの添削をお願いします。

海外旅行カテとどちらに書き込むべきか迷ったのですが、こちらでお願いします。 以前にビザウェイバーでアメリカへ行ったときに、I-94Wを返却せずに戻ってきてしまったようで、それに気付いたのがたまたまパスポートを開いた昨日でした・・・。I-94Wを返却しなければ、不法滞在扱いになる可能性もあると聞いたので、今あわてて移民帰化局(?)あての英文レターを書いているのですが、英文レターが久しぶりすぎて若干不安です。 よろしければ添削をお願いしたいです・・・。 Dear whom it may concern: My name is ○○, and I am sending this I-94W form with the airplane ticket to notify that I have left the United States before the 90-day limit. I just found the I-94W form still remaining in my passport in mid-September, and found out soon afterwards that my departing record will not be recorded if the I-94W form was not taken. I have included the airplane ticket and the copy of all the passport's pages to prove that I actually did leave the United States and come back to Japan. If there are any problems, please notify me by e-mail at ○○@○○.com. Thank you. こういったあて先に送る場合、Dear whom it may concern は適切でしょうか?他の言い方はありますでしょうか? また、DearよりもToの方がいいかな、などとしょうもないことにも悩んでいます・・・。 本文自体にも、付け加えたほうがいいことやおかしなことがありましたらご教授お願いします。 不法滞在扱いになってはたまらないので、あちらにできるだけ誠意が伝わるような文章にしたいです。 では、よろしくお願いします。