• 締切済み

翻訳お願いします

Just, let's not be so intense. It's too much talking about serious stuff... and we haven't known each other for that long or that well

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1441/3774)
回答No.2

Just, let's not be so intense. まだ、そんなにあせらないようにしましょう。 It's too much talking about serious stuff... 重大な事についてたくさん話しすぎています... and we haven't known each other for that long or that well それに、その様な(重大な)内容を話すほど 私たちは長く(付き合ってい)ないし、それほどお互いを良く知ってる訳ではないです。

yukaritamayama
質問者

お礼

とても助かりました。また機会のある時は教えてください。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

だからそんなにマジにならなくったっていいんじゃない。クソ真面目な話ばっかりじゃさぁ。 だって知り合って間もないし、お互いよく知ってるわけでもないんだし。

yukaritamayama
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。とても助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• We know well each otherは文

We know well each otherは文法的に正しいのですか? wellは副詞でeach otherは名詞なのでWe know each other wellが正しいのではないのですか?

• 和文英訳の添削をお願いします。

こんにちは。初めて質問します。 アメリカ人の友人へメールを送りたいのですが、 この書き方(英文)が正しいかどうか添削していただきたいです。 [日本文(伝えたいこと)] ん~…おうちに行くのはちょっと早すぎるかな。 それよりも、どこかのレストランでディナーをするのはどうかなぁ? オムライスとか食べたいな。 もし体調が良くならなかったら、また次の時に会いましょう。お大事にね。 [英文] Well...It's too early for me to go your place. How about go to restaurant for a dinner. I want to eat an omelet coutaining fried rice. If you haven't felt too good,we meet next time. Take care. それからもう一つ…こちらの文章も添削していただきたいです。 [日本文] もっとあなたのことを知って、それから真面目なお付き合いをしたいと考えています。 私はあなたのことが(友達として)大好きだけど、そんなの堅苦しくてイヤだよ~って思うようなら、 私たちもう会わない方が良いかもしれない。 [英文] I want to know more about you and then I'd like to be in a serious relationship. I like you very much,but if you think "you are too strik,I can't think that.", we might be see each other anymore. 本来ならば自分で考えるべきなのですが、大切なことなので語弊なく伝えたいと思い、 こちらに質問させていただきました。 回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

You haven't worked together before… Patrick: No. We had the same manager, but that was about it. We ran into each other at a concert once, I think it was a Christmas thing over at KROQ. Bennington: At Universal Studios. We saw each other there. We'd kind of said hello in passing a few times. I know we played, with Linkin Park, at festivals, but we've never done a proper tour where we were out on the road together for a good amount of time.

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Let's enjoy each other on the LINE as well. ↑日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 「私たちは長いこと会っていません。」

という文を英文にする問題で、 「We haven't met each other for a long time.] で、正解でしょうか? met かseenか迷いましたが、どちらでもいいのでしょうか?

• 下記、翻訳をお願いします。

下記、翻訳をお願いします。 We kinda fixed each other too. 我々は、お互いに癒しあった。←みたいな意味になると思うのですが、 kindaの意味がよく分かりません。 種類?そういった人の種類?という意味ですか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

翻訳お願いします。長文で申し訳ないです。 英語が苦手すぎてうまく訳せないためお力をお貸しいただけたら嬉しいです。 会話文です。 Bye-Bye Ok, I'm off to Rockefeller Center. Well, what do you have up there: one of those job interviews you were talking about? Yes, as a matter of fact. The Center is south of us, right? Actually, it's west. You can probably walk there, since it's less than a mile away. A mile in Manhattan? Hmm... A taxi, then? Too expensive. And surface traffic is too heavy this time of day for that-or a bus. Take the V train. You can board at 51 Street then you've gone too far. I did that my first week in New York. I wound up all the way in Brooklyn before I realized my mistake. Oh, and don't spend too long looking for the building address. Sometimes it's on a different entrance. It's just easier to try to find the right entrance. Yeah, sometimes it's better to know the building itself rather than look for the entrance address. OK, thanks a lot! Bye. Bye. Good luck! Have fun. Bar?

• 和訳してください

以下和訳していただけますでしょうか。英会話のネタなのですが、英会話苦手です。どうしても意味が分かりません。 ずうずうしいようですが、よろしくお願いします。 And some great friends haven't known each other all that long, but knew right away that there was a connection, or bond, between them. Could it be that there is a twin spirit out there for each of us?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

There's plenty of f'd up stuff going on- Vegas shooting, Tom Petty's passing (RIP), political madness, Puerto Rico fiasco, the list goes on. In spite of all of that, let's just be good to each other for a minute. Seriously. Too much hostility right now. Everybody just chill out and be cool. Thanks.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

“Rock Band, in my opinion, was a miracle, in a way. Because here we are, guys in our 40s, putting together a band that's gonna be [perceived] as a modern rock and roll band. And we achieved that. We were competing against much younger guys, we had a huge success with it,” he said. Tommy didn’t seem too keen on talking about whether Scott may ever join the band again though.