• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します!

Dean later said regarding Chester, “Chester's bursting with ideas. He brought in so much. It's almost like he was bringing in a song every day. It's like, “Hey man, let's just stick to these four!” [Laughs] There's actually a song on here that Chester wrote musically, lyrically, and melodically.”

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

後にディーンはチェスターについてこう述べている。 『チェスターは、はち切れんばかりのアイディアの塊りさ。彼の貢献は絶大だったよ。毎日曲に対する斬新なアイディアを持ってくるんだ。例えばこんな調子。 “なぁ、もうちょっと4人ぴったりくっ付かないか!(笑)” てなわけで、この曲は音楽的にも歌詞の面でもメロディもチェスターの作品と言えるね』

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

In addition to performing with Chester Bennington on Saturday at KROQ's Weenie Roast, STP also released a new single “Out of Time,” the band's first new song in 3 years and their first song with Bennington on vocals. The song is a balls to the walls rocker, faster paced than much of the material on Stone Temple Pilots. Musically the song sounds reminiscent of Core and No. 4, Dean DeLeo's riff is also clearly influenced by Jimmy Page.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

What has the response been like for you? Patrick: I was walking over from the bus and some kids freaked out and came over and they looked exactly like [Chester] -- with the ear thing and the flannel. I said, “You guys are Linkin Park fans, aren't you?” And they said, “Yeah! You're the Filter dude!” Then some 20 year-old is on their phone, looking me up. ... It's awesome because Chester is bringing a younger crowd and, at the same time, we have a single out now and it's doing it's job, bringing in younger people to mix with our longtime fans. For a while there, we'd do a show and go, “Gee, everybody's the same age.” [Laughs] So now we have this song that connects to the youth.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots guitarist Dean DeLeo discussed Stone Temple Pilots’ currently in the works new album with Chester Bennington in a interview last night with Nikki Sixx on Sixx Sense. The EP rumor we just reported wasn't mentioned, the new material in the works mentioned was STP's 7th album: “We're actually at Robert's this very moment cutting some more things. We're chewing on another four songs right now. It's quite nice man.” “We have one that's completely tracked just needs to be sung on. It's very minimal on the other three, there's just a scratch guitar and like I said we're just nailing our third drum tracks today and we'll start getting on some guitars tomorrow.” “The song's we're cutting now Robert kind of wrote one musically speaking in its entirety, then I brought one in musically speaking again in its entirety, and Chester had a really really incredible idea.” ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』はバンド名、『Dean DeLeo』『Chester Bennington』『Nikki Sixx』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Though he's not technically on "hiatus" from Stone Temple Pilots (he was "fired", sued, then countersued, was replaced by Linkin Park vocalist Chester Bennington and is now smack-dab in the middle of a messy divorce with his former bandmates – though he doesn't come across as bitter even slightly while discussing the past and the times he shared with his former co-workers), it's safe to say Weiland has moved on, both as a person and as an artist. "It's very liberating," Weiland describes of his work with The Wildabouts. "It's cool, the majority of us have similar influences musically – not a lot of arguing what direction to take a song."

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Scott told Hollywood Exclusive that "the song we wrote is almost perfect for the film because, on one end, it's beautiful and almost pristine -- and on the other side of things, it's really twisted and it's like you're on a psychotic roller coaster ride in slow motion" ※ 『Scott』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

How did this tour come together? Richard Patrick: I heard about it and said to Dean [DeLeo], “Hey, Dean: take me on tour!” [laughs] And he asked the guys, came back and said, “Everyone says this is good!” Chester Bennington: Pretty much. We wanted this tour to be a really good experience for our fans; and we had been struggling to find bands, the right band, to make it awesome. So when Dean came to rehearsal, we were at Robert’s house recording, and said, “Richard said that they would go out with us.” I was. like, “F---, yeah!” That is exactly what we want and what we need for this tour.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS, featuring Chester Bennington, will release an EP this fall, in conjunction with a North American tour that kicks off on September 4 in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and winds down on September 27 in Las Vegas. Weiland told The Pulse Of Radio that he and Bennington were good friends before this, but he doesn't see Bennington's move as a betrayal. "Yeah, I mean, I've known Chester for a long time," he said. "I got to be pretty close with him on the Family Values tour. I don't think Chester did it in a spiteful way. The brothers DeLeo [Dean, guitar and Robert, bass], they can be pretty persuasive."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots guitarist Dean DeLeo discussed STP's new EP in an interview with ArtistDirect.com, “We just finished up the EP. I really do wish we were able to have the time to contribute an LP. For those kids out there, LP means “Long Play” [Laughs]. With everybody's schedules and Chester having a huge responsibility to Linkin Park, we finished tracking everything on this one night. It was one of those dreaded last days in the studio where we were putting the finishing touches on something at about four in the morning and Chester had to leave at about 4:30am-quarter-to-5am in order to pack for Asia that day with Linkin Park. He's still over there now. He's been them for two-and-a-half weeks. He gets home, and we have rehearsals on the 29th. Then, we're off on September 3 for a one-month run. Time was of the essence for this. We did manage to eek out four new songs, and we will include “Out of Time” on the EP. We'll have a little five-song EP here, hopefully showing up in October.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

With STONE TEMPLE PILOTS moving full steam ahead on a new EP and a full slate of fall tour dates with new singer Chester Bennington, The Pulse Of Radio asked guitarist Dean DeLeo how the group chose the LINKIN PARK frontman for the job in the first place. "We simply did not have a list of guys we were thinking of, we didn't hold auditions, we thought of Chester and that was it," he said. "It's very interesting, honestly, because Chester told me a story that when he was dating his wife about nine years ago, he told her that one day he was gonna get a call from us to be the singer of this band."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Dean and I wanted to do something, we wanted to be part of the 12.12.12 concert but we ran it by Scott [Weiland] and he didn't want to do it. I think he was already booked to actually go back and do Starland at the time [his shows were rescheduled to other venues in December of 2012]. He was doing the solo stuff and [because of that] we didn't have the chance to go back. That's pretty fucking frustrating man. So to come back here now and re-open this, it means a lot. It's a really big deal for Dean and I.” Stone Temple Pilots fired Weiland in February and Chester Bennington replaced him in May.