• ベストアンサー

英文メールの添削

値引きして貰ったお礼メールをしたいのですが、 内容が適切か確認をして頂けますか。 Thank you for your cooperation. We have a plan to purchase to place an order next month. I purchase it at the following prices from the next time.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

We have a plan to purchase to place an order next month We have a plan to purchase it and will place an order next month. I purchase it at the following prices from the next time. I would like to purchase it at the following prices from the next time

toptai
質問者

お礼

参考になりました。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文メールの添削をお願いします。ビジネス文書のつもりで作成しました

アメリカの雑誌卸社から雑誌を輸入するためにメールを 作成しました。おかしな箇所がないか添削を お願いいたします。 相手の会社から「どんな雑誌が欲しいのか?」 「客数は?」と質問されたので、その回答を書きました。 Thank you for your quick reply. I’m interested in magazines for an independent young Japanese woman. The first 2 or 3 month, the number of clients will be amount to 1000. I’m planning to place an order on the following items. Please inform us your quotation. I would like to know your delivery date. How long will it take to receive your shipment after the day of order? (雑誌のリスト)......... [日本語] 早速のご返信ありがとうございます。 私は自立的な日本の女性をターゲットとした雑誌に興味を持っております。最初の2,3ヶ月の顧客数は約1000人と見込んでおります。以下リストの雑誌の購入を検討しております。見積もり金額をお知らせください。 納期についてお聞かせください。注文日から品物を受け取るまで何日かかるのでしょうか?

• 【大至急】英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正を宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m (日本語) 12/19から貴社の東京支社でお世話になっている弊社からの派遣社員田中さんについて、請求書の送付先の確認で連絡しました。 弊社では月末締めの翌月払いでお願いしてます。 ついては月末締め翌月第5営業日以降に請求書原本を貴社へお送りしたく、送付先住所とご担当者名をお教えください。 I am in touch with you on Ms. Tanaka who has been a temporary employee at your Tokyo branch office from Dec 19th from our company to confirm invoice sender and person in charge. Regarding the billing of the fee, we have decided that you pay the following month from the end of the month. We will send you the original of the invoice from the department in charge of our company to your company after the 5 business day of the month following the end of the month. Therefore, please tell us your shipping address and the person in charge.

• 【大至急】英文メールのご添削

入金督促してた取引先から(1)のメールがきました。 返信(2)をしたいのですが、もう少し上手く返したく、ビジネス上の英文メールとして文法的におかしな箇所や自然にした方が良い部分があり ましたら、訂正を宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m (1) Thank you very much for supporting us. I get an information from Account Payable team, and the invoice 201706 was paid on 20-Feb-2018 to the bank account number ending with 〇〇 I appreciate to keep waiting, and I deeply sorry about spending long time to pay. (2) Thank you very much for your confirmation. we have confirm your payment on invoice NO201706. Thank you for your patronage. 入金についてご確認頂きありがとうございます。 弊社側にて入金頂けたことを確認できています。 今後ともどうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語のメール添削をお願いします。

はじめまして。 本日、イギリスのネットショップを利用したのですが、支払った後、このようなメールが届きました。 「Hi, thank you for your purchase. However, due to the high number of orders which go missing in your country we would have to ask that you upgrade your shipping option to include tracking with insurance @ £4.95 Please visit our orders page for a currency converter, pricing and offers at: http://www(サイトのページ) upgraded shipping option, this will be associated to your original order. I hope this helps. Kind Regards,」 追跡サービスは付けようか迷って、結局、ペイパルが保障してくれるかなと思ってつけませんでした。 ショップ側がそうおっしゃるのであれば、それは構わないのですが、 返信する英語のメールに不安があるので、ご助言いただけると幸いです。 (こんにちは。ご連絡有難うございます。注文いたしましたので、よろしくお願いいたします。) といったメールを送りたいと思っています。 「Hello. It was good to hear from you. We intend to buy Upgrade to Tracked Shipping from you. Thank you. 」 おかしな所があれば教えてください。全部ダメだったらすみません。 やっぱり注文だけするより、メールは返信した方がいいですよね? どなたか英語の詳しい方、どうぞよろしく願いいたします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。私は予約をしたい事を相手に伝えたら返事がありました。なんとなくは意味がわかりましたがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。 But you need to place an order fast to reserve your qty because I need to take your order from othercustomer orders.

• 英文和訳お願いいたします;;

英文和訳;よろしくお願いいたします。 英文わかりません; 下記よろしくお願いいたします。 www.LifeProof.com Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser. Dear LifeProof’ers, We have started to roll out your LifeProof purchase links today! We want to reserve your priority in the pre-order process according to those customers who have been waiting the longest. We will be sending out purchase links in that order on a rolling basis over the next five days. Once you have received your link you will have five days to finalize your order. So that you can continue your priority, be sure to activate this order as soon as possible as shipments will be processed in sequence with those who finalize their purchase. Let’s Go! Your LifeProof Team follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend Copyright © 2011 TreeFrog Developments Inc., All rights reserved. You are receiving this email because you signed up for an exclusive chance to be among the first to order your LifeProof case. Our mailing address is: TreeFrog Developments Inc. 4875 Viewridge Ave. San Diego, California 92123 Add us to your address book unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

下記の日本文を英語でメールを送りたく、英文作成しましたが自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 ご担当者様 〇〇株式会社の田中と申します。 添付ファイルにある金額90000円について、 貴社が誤って入金したと伺っております。 処理方法について確認したく、ご連絡致しました。 次月相殺にてご対応頂くか、返金がご希望でしたら請求書を頂きたく存じます。 宜しくお願い致します。 To whom it may concern I am Mr. Tanaka from 〇〇Corporation. Thak you for your business with us. For the amount stated in the attached file 90000 yen, I heard that you incorrectly deposited money. I have contacted you to confirm processing method. Please offset it in the next month or we would like to have an invoice if you would like a refund. Thank you very much.

• 添削のお願い

I am reaching out today because I would like to thank you for your recent purchase from our Amazon store for the following product: 本日ご連絡させていただいたのは、先日、弊社Amazonストアにて以下の商品をご購入いただいたことにつきまして、お礼を申し上げたく存じます。 和訳の添削をお願いできないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 【かなり急いでおります】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m 長いですが、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます(>_<) 本日面接して頂いた弊社の派遣候補者を選んで下さりありがとうございます。 彼女にあなたの意向を伝えた所、喜んで御社での就業を希望しています。(決定で大丈夫です) 開始規模日は10/1です。 開始日まで彼女のフォローアップに努めます。 また念のため、御社の都合で就業環境整備により開始が遅れる可能性があることは伝え了承を得ています。 Thank you very much for hiring today's candidate. When we informed her your answer, she willingly would like to decide to work at your company. Her start date is Oct 1. We strive to follow up with her from now to start day. Also, We informed her the delay of start day because of arrangement in environment at working place just in case.

• 通販・メールが来て、翻訳があっているか?

amazonのマーケットプレイスで通販で購入したのですが、 一通メールがきたんですが、一応不安ですのでお聞きしたいと思います。 私の解釈は、 「アマゾンは、この注文についてあなたへクレジットカード(ビザ)で請求し、料金は店舗へ行きました。 あなたは、スタンダードの出荷を選びました。 あなたの住所への発送の見積りは4~8営業日です。 実際の納期は、海運によるでしょう。」 ですが、大体合っていますでしょうか? 以前も同じ商品を購入したのに、このメールは来なかったので不安になりました。 単に、納期の連絡と思って良いでしょうか? ********************************************************** 件名:Your Amazon.co.uk Purchase from 店舗 We're writing to confirm your purchase of the following item from 店舗名: Amazon Payments has charged your credit card (Visa) for this purchase, and the funds have been credited to 店舗名. You have chosen to ship your order via Standard shipping. The delivery estimate for this method to your address is 4 to 8 business days after shipping. The actual delivery time for the item(s) in your order will depend on the shipping policies of 店舗名 and when the item(s) are available to ship. **********************************************************