• 締切済み

次の文の英語、これでいいでしょうか(2)

(2)I checked the the question corner of the network in order to look for the ingrediant of cooking, I found a question "some harmful insect had mixed with rice" was brought near by a certain person. Although I haven't such experience until now, I got to know that there was a possibility that an insect may be mixed with rice, and became very uneasy. 私は、料理の食材を探すために、ネットの質問コーナーを見ていたら、ある人から「お米に虫がわいてしまった」という質問が寄せられていた。私は今までそうした経験はなかったが、米に虫が混じり込む恐れがあると知って、とても不安になった。

noname#183464
noname#183464
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

それだけのレベルの和訳が出来るのはすごいことだと思います。

noname#183464
質問者

お礼

>それだけのレベルの和訳が出来るのはすごいことだと思います。 こう言っていただいて嬉しいです。 英語脳で考えて、作文していかないとダメと言われるのですが、なかなかできず、半分くらいは英語で考えていくのですが、だんだん日本語で考えてしまって、それで英文を作ってしまいます。  石原真弓さんという人が「英語で日記を書こう」という本をいくつか出されていて、それに魅かれて、英文日記をつける様になりました。  初めは何度か挫折したけれど、「能率ダイアリー」という日記用のノートを見つけて、書くようにしました。1年分の日付が印刷されていることと、1日分の蘭が7行程度なので、余り苦にならず、何とか1日も休まずに5年以上書いてきました。  英会話学校にも3か月くらい通ったけれど、日記はプライベートだからと言って、ネイティブの先生もなかなか添削してくれないので、正しいか間違っているかが分からないです。その点、このgooはいいです。一度英文添削や、英作文作り、翻訳などは「規約違反」と聞いたのですが(私の聞き違い?)、殆どの人がやっているので、いいのかなと思って、何度か質問するようになりました。 忙しい中、ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 次の文中の文法というか言い方について質問です

Still other secondary substances are not in themselves harmful to insects, but are characteristic smells or tastes that dissuade the insect from feeding b warning it of the presence of some other substance that is harmful. inは必要ですか? というよりin themselvesがあることで意味がどう変わりますか またbut以降は主語が長いために倒置がおきているんでしょうか。それで、harmfulが省略とか...? As the competition has progressed, fewer and fewer plants have remained as suitable food sources for any one species of insect; species of insects have thus tended to become associated with narrowly defined and often botanically restricted groups of plants. 後半、つまり狭い範囲の植物しか食べられなくなった、といった意味でいいんでしょうか あと;の前と後ろでany one species of insect/species of insectsとありますが後半はなぜany one species of insectとならないんでしょうか。意味的にそちらのほうが揃うと思うんですが

• 英語の訳の一文 いまいち上手に訳せない

訳おねがいいたします。 my heart was full of joy to think of the fine surprise they would have when i revealed to them that i was their son, and that i had come back home laden with gold and welth.    以上です。大体は理解できるのですが上手に訳せません。お願いします。

• 英語でご飯のおかわりありますか?という文で Can I have an

英語でご飯のおかわりありますか?という文で Can I have another bowl of rice?ときいて相手がイエスと答えたら 無料ですか?と聞きたいのですがIt’s free?でつうじますか? 米が皿にのってたらbowl of riceは間違っていますか?この英文は茶碗限定でしょうか? 米以外の料理でおかわりあるか聞きたい場合はCan I have a meal?でいいのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします

• 次の文に出てくる「psychic body 」の訳についておしえてください。

次に「'The curious sensation I had of forcing myself through an obstructing medium was not a physical sensation at all, as we understand that word, but rather the psychric sensation of forcing my entity to re-cross the "gap" that had already formed between my falling psychic body now below the edge of the pit and my physical body standing on the floor of the room. And that "gap" was full of a force that strove to prevent my body and soul from rejoining. It was a terrible experience. Do you remember how I could still see with my brain through the eyes of my psychic body, though it had already fallen some distance out of me? That is an extraordinary thing to remember. 」という文があるのですが、その中に出てくる「psychic body 」の上手い訳が思いつきません。「超能力的身体」とでも訳せばいいのでしょうか。英語に詳しい方ぜひ「psychic body 」の訳について教えてください。お願いします。

• 次の文の"edge"はどのように訳されますか?

"I could sleep with a bloke today" he told one interviewer. "But I actually don't want to. I might to do it tomorrow. I've no qualms" And so on in that vein, which led, absolutely, inevitable, to speculation that Robbie was gay. Robbie was totally straight but couldn't resist edging the speculation along. 「僕は今日男と寝るかもしれない。」彼はあるインタビュアーに答えた。 「実際はしたくないけど、明日そうすることもあるかもしれない。良心の呵責はないね。」 そしてそんな虚栄心(?)などが完全に、必然的にロビーをゲイであるという推測に導いた。 ロビーは全くストレートだった。しかし、・・・・・・・・せざるをえなかった。

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

Well, I thought language exchange would be fun! I don't know, I guess I thought there were more interesting people on that website. I was wondering why me of all people. Lol Just curious, sorry. この文章と A lunch box with the group "Shonentai"  That is how I was first introduced to them. この文章をお願いします。 That is how I was first introduced to them

• この一文を英語にしたいです。

おっとりとしてる彼女が、ダイナミックな動きでパワフルに(ドラム)を叩いていたので びっくりしました。 ↑ 英語にしたいです。自分なりに考えましたが、、おかしいでしょうか? I was suprised that she was beating dinamic with powerful movement. また、おっとりしてるというのを、どう入れたら良いかわかりません。

• 次の英語を日本語にしてもらえませんか?

I have not received my item. The USPS attempted a delivery while I was not home, and I asked for a redelivery on the next day, and instead, they shipped it back to you. I have not been able to talk to them on the phone (call forwarding) and It is the New Years weekend. I did want the camera body, but now I am so upset that I no longer want to mess with the incompetence of the U. S. Postal Service. Since I have already paid for the shipping to me, would you please deduct from the price of the camera, the shipping charge for sending it back to you, and refund the balance of the price of the camera back to my pay pal account. That way you are out nothing on the transaction. It's not your fault, and I will lose money and get nothing, but I want nothing more to do with it.

• 次の文の英訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m

Cardiff, which was declared the Welsh capital in 1955, is really a city of two parts. Once the centre of the city was the docks, but in the twentieth century Cardiff's focal point moved northwards to the castle and the Civic Centre. However, the balance is beginning to change again with a redevelopment project of Cardiff Bay water front.

• 英語の添削をお願いします

並べ変え問題です。自分でやってみましたがあってるかどうか教えて頂けますでしょうか? (1)The opinions ( booklet, the, a, set, been, against, out, project, in, have ).→The opinions have been set out against the project in a booklet. (2)One of the leading newspapers ( all, scandal, severest, for, with, the, called, punishment, of, concerned, the ).→One of the leading newspapers called for the severest punishment concerned with all of the scandal. (3) They are ( new, the, with, of, party, to, the, side, aims, unlikely ).→They are unlikely of the aims to side with the new party (4) She ( admiration, of, feeling, a, with, had, jealousy, mingled ).→She had a mingled feeling of admiration with jealousy. (5) Her refusal to ( like, wet, him, acted, spirits, accompany, a, on, his, blanket ).→Her refusal to accompany his spirits on acted him like a wet blanket. (6)A ( question, the, to, a, urgency, letter, raised, of, newspaper ).→A question of the newspaper raised urgency to a letter. (7) He made a clumsy ( apologize, simply, me, the, attempt, made, to, worse, to, matter, but ).→He made a clumsy attempt to me but to apologize simply made the matter worse. (8)She was ( crane, the, through, part, carelessness, the, on, killed, operator, of, the ).→She was killed on the part of the carelessness through the crane operator . (9)I was somewhat ( causal, her, to, suffering, attitude, human, at, shocked ).→I was somewhat shocked at her causal attitude to suffering human. よろしくお願いします。