• ベストアンサー

この一文を英語にしたいです。

おっとりとしてる彼女が、ダイナミックな動きでパワフルに(ドラム)を叩いていたので びっくりしました。 ↑ 英語にしたいです。自分なりに考えましたが、、おかしいでしょうか? I was suprised that she was beating dinamic with powerful movement. また、おっとりしてるというのを、どう入れたら良いかわかりません。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • pasocom
  • ベストアンサー率41% (3584/8637)
回答No.2

I was surprised that she, who was usually composed, was beating drums powerfully with dynamic movements. と言う風に「who was usually composed」を挿入したらどうでしょう。 また原文(日本語)から「beating dinamic with powerful movement」より「beating powerfully with dynamic movements」のほうがよさそう。 「dynamic」は形容詞だから「beat dynamic」は文法的に間違ってます。 かといって「dymanically」では「力学的」というような意味合いが濃くなり変です。

aritok
質問者

お礼

詳しく教えて頂き、よく分かりました。ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I was suprised that she was beating dinamic with powerful movement. おかしくありません。 She, a calm and collected woman, surprised me with her dynamic and powerful (drum) beats.     とも。

aritok
質問者

お礼

他の言い方も教えて下さり、ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語弁論のこと

弁論で間違った場合どうすればいいんでしょうか? 例えば。 She said it suddenly. I was suprised.And very sad. I never forget that. She said it suddenly. I never forget that.のように間違って次に言う文を言ってしまったり never forget that を何回も繰り返したり・・・ その場合どうすればいいんでしょうか?教えてください。 よろしくお願いします

• 英語文の質問

いくつかご質問がありますので、教えていただけましたら幸いです。 1.「私は仕事に飽きる」は「I am satiated with this work」で通じますでしょうか?「be satiated with」を使ってもおかしくないでしょうか? 2.「そこはサラサラ(乾いている)の雪でした。」は、「It was very dry snow.」で通じますでしょうか? 主語を「そこは」としたい場合、「It」で問題ありませんでしょうか?それとも「there was~」となるのでしょうか?「there was~」だと「~がある」という意味になってしまうと思うのですが。 3.「逗子の海はきれいでしたか?」は、「Was Zushi's sea beafutiful?」でおかしくないでしょうか?「逗子の海」は「Zushi's sea」でいいのでしょうか? 自信がなく皆様のアドバイスをいただきたいと思っておりますのでどうぞお願いいたします。

• 英語の訳の一文 いまいち上手に訳せない

訳おねがいいたします。 my heart was full of joy to think of the fine surprise they would have when i revealed to them that i was their son, and that i had come back home laden with gold and welth.    以上です。大体は理解できるのですが上手に訳せません。お願いします。

• この英語を日本語に訳してください。

この英語を日本語に訳してください。 Last Sunday, when I was waiting for a friend in front of tha atation, I met my elderly neighbor. She had a big bag with her, and she was going to walk across the street. When the light turned green, I helped her with her bag, and we walked across the busy street together. She said ''Thank you'' many times to me. That made me very happy.

• 英語の意味を教えて下さい

次の英文は女性(妻)が男性(夫)のことがもっと好きになるにはどうすればいいかについて述べられた最後の段落です。最後の that she woke up ... She goes, I love him.までのが何を言おうとしているのか教えていただけませんか? This is why she fell in love with you. I can't tell you exactly what day, and it was no particular thing you did. It was the accumulation of all those little things that she woke up one day as if she pressed a button. She goes, I love him.

• 英語が合っているか見てほしいです(>_<)

『てかね、この前、実生活で最近知り合ったアメリカ人の女の子に告白されたの(笑) 最初、私のことを人間的に好きだって言われてるのかと思って(ありがとう。私もあなたが好きだよ。)って言ったら(Really???<333 I meant like "I have a crush on you" kinda like you.)って言われてビックリしたの(笑) 危うく相手が言ってるLIKEの意味を知らずに知らないうちに女の子と付き合うところだったんだ(笑)』と言ってくれたのですが、 『By the way, I was asked to go out with this American girl who I met in real life. I thought she liked me as a friend and told her that "Thank you. I like you too." but she shortly replied me "Really???<333 I meant like "I have a crush on you" kinda like you." and I got shocked lol I didn't understand of the meaning of LIKE and I was about to start dating with this girl lol』←英語合っていますか?

• 英訳の修正をお願いします(メールの文です)

英訳の間違ってる部分の修正をお願いします。 私は無事テストが終わりました。 でも数学はひどい点数でした。やっぱり数学は苦手です。 私のドラムを叩くこと以外の趣味は、ピアノを弾くこととか、友達と遊んだりすることかな。 あなたは何か趣味がありますか? 私は絶対にあなたを忘れることはないと思います。 あなたとディズニーランドに行ったこととか、日光に行ったことは最高の思い出です。 私が今年の夏にオーストラリアに行っていたことをあなたは覚えていると思いますが、直接あなたと話したりすることはほとんどなかったのが悔しいです。 私は家族とクリスマスを過ごします。 チキンを食べたりお祝いをすると思います。 そしてプレゼントをもらうのがとても楽しみさ。 あなたは何かプレゼントをもらいますか? 今度、マイノさんやアイさんなどにメールアドレスを聞いておきます。 私は何回か前のメールで言ったと思いますが、私はジョエルにメールをしたいです。 だからジョエルのメールアドレスを教えてください。 As for me, a test was over safely. But the mathematics was a severe mark. After all I am weak in the mathematics. I do the hobby except beating my drum whether it is that it plays the piano and to play with a friend. Do you have any hobby? I think that I need to never forget you. It is the best memory to have gone to Nikko that went to Disneyland with you. I think that you remember that I went to Australia in this summer, but it is regrettable that it was rare that I talk with direct you. I spend Christmas with a family. I eat chicken and think it to do a celebration. And I look forward to getting a present very. Do you get any present? I ask dance field or Ai e-mail address this time. I think that I said by how many times or an email, but I want to e-mail Joel. Therefore please show the e-mail address of Joel. お願いします。

• この文はおかしいでしょうか?

こんばんは。 「自分の話す英語が外国の人々とコミュニケーションができるかどうかを試したい。」 ⇒I want to try that English that I speak may be able to be communication with people in foreign country. のようにしたのですが、 try that~の部分は、ありえないでしょうか・・・。他にもおかしいところはあるてじょうか。 ご指摘お願いします。

• 英語で書いた感想文です。

文法とかスペルに全然自信がなくて; もしよければ手伝って下さい。ほとんど間違えてると思いますが。 ソウルサーフとゆう映画映画の質問付の感想文です。 1, What have you learned from the movie? - i learned that when we think that life has ended, it is only just beginning. Everything in life has a purpose, a reason. There may be time that we think we want to give up, but that’s where you find real strength. Like Bethany, she is a very strong person. Terrible things happened to her even though it seems that she doesn’t deserve it because she is a very good person. But out of that terrible thing that happened, something good came out of it. She was able to overcame the problems she has faced. Anything is possible. All we need is faith, in God and in yourself. 2, How can you apply it in your life. 1, find something which is challenging for me. 2, Set a small goal. 3, get motivated 3, what have you felt when you try living with one arm? - I tried tying my hair with my one hand, and i realized that there is no way you can do that. how dificult it is to not be able to do something you normaly do everytime. お願いします。

• 次の文の英語、これでいいでしょうか(2)

(2)I checked the the question corner of the network in order to look for the ingrediant of cooking, I found a question "some harmful insect had mixed with rice" was brought near by a certain person. Although I haven't such experience until now, I got to know that there was a possibility that an insect may be mixed with rice, and became very uneasy. 私は、料理の食材を探すために、ネットの質問コーナーを見ていたら、ある人から「お米に虫がわいてしまった」という質問が寄せられていた。私は今までそうした経験はなかったが、米に虫が混じり込む恐れがあると知って、とても不安になった。