• 締切済み

Wordで勝手にスペースが削除されてしまう

こんにちは、まったく不可解なことが起きており、とても困っております。 どうか解決方法を教えて頂ければと思います。  Word文書なのですが、いつの間にか単語と単語の間のスペースが削除されていることが多発します。 例えば、 The cases were maintained at 25 degree C. という文章が、 The cases weremaintained at 25 degree C. と、were とmaintainedの間のスペースが消えてしまいます。 始めは打ち間違えたかな、と思ったのですが、よく見ると いたるところでこのことが生じています。 全部ではなくて、数カ所というところがまた不可解で、たとえば次のような箇所で起きています。 to immobilize it. A small hole was --> to immobilize it.A small holewas (it. と Aの間のスペース、holeとwasの間のスペースが抜けてます)。 It was flamed to expose --> It was flamedto expose (flamedとtoのスペースが抜けてます)。 どうでしょうか。なぜかいつの間にか、起きています。ファイルを閉じて、再度開いたときに気づくので この間に起きているのかも知れません。 まったくよくわからず、とても困っております。 どうかアドバイス頂きたく、よろしくお願いします。 ちなみに、MS Word 2010を使っております。

みんなの回答

• Caryo_t
  • ベストアンサー率45% (112/246)
回答No.1

奇怪ですね。。。 完全な回答ではないのですが,同様の症状が以下に報告されています。 http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505143_162-28648049/word-2010-spacing-problem-solution----actually-just-a-workaround/ ランダムに単語間のスペースが抜けてしまい, それがどうやら2007ユーザーとファイルを共有する時に生じるのではないかとのこと。 .docx(2010以降のワード形式)ではなく,「ワード97-2003形式」である .doc を使うと 問題が解決したそうですので,一度お試しください。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします!

Even if we were to do this, it would only be a small contribution to solving the problem. Whichever way we look at it, the world needs more energy. お願いします(>_<)

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

テレビを見てマスターズのレポートを書く宿題が出ました。自信が無いので添削お願いします。ゴルフのことも良く知らないので困ってます。よろしくお願いします。 タイトル:The First Day The chairman introduced Arnold Palmer to the patrons at the 1st tee. Then Arnold Palmer hit his tee shot to signal the start of the Masters. The game started one hour late because of the fog. There were so many spectators. There were some super shot. At the 16th hole, Ian Poulter hit his tee shot and the ball landed on the green, then the ball rolled into the hole. He got a hole in one. Patrons were very excited. It was his 11th hole in one. At the 12th hole, Zach Johnson, who is the defending champion, hit a ball on the green. The ball landed just beside the hole. At the 1st hole, Phil Mickelson hit his 3rd shot from out side of the course, and surprisingly the ball fell into a hole. He had a birdie on the 1st hole. Tiger Woods wasn’t very good. At the 7th hole, he hit his third shot, the ball landed on the rough, it seemed too strong, but the ball came back to the hole, and it stopped near the hole. At the 13th hole, he hit his second shot, and the shot was very good but the ball didn’t land on the green. He hit the ball to the left side but the ball didn’t get up the hill. At the 14th hole, his tee shot was not good and the ball didn’t land on the fairway. At the 15th hole, on his third shot, he approached the hole and the ball fell into the hole. He had an eagle at the 15th hole. At the 18th hole, he hit a ball on the green by two shots, but it was far from the hole. On the green, he hit the ball, but the ball stopped short of the hole. He had a par. He had one eagle and two bogeys without birdie; his first day score was even par.

• 高校受験 模範解答と解説をお願いします。

高校受験 模範解答と解説をお願いします。 (1)Tell me your address,please. ( )me know your address,please. (2)He was wise to see the doctor at once. It was wise( )( ) to see the doctor at once. (3)These dress were too small for Mary to wear. These dress were so small that Mary couldn’t wear( ). (4)I heard the news of his death. It surprised me very much. I ( )( )( )hear the news very much. (5)It is an hour’s walk to the lake. It ( )an hour ( ) walk to the lake. (6)Why did you work so hard? What ( )you ( )so hard? (7)No one could see them. It was ( )( )anyone to see them. (8)It is easy to read this book. This book is easy ( )( ). (9)She saw me come out of the room. I was ( )( )come out of the room by her. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Mackenzie was ordered by Haking at 7:30 p.m. to attack again at the Sugarloaf to assist the Australians, before it was discovered that the 184th Brigade had not reached it. The Australian 15th Brigade was asked to co-operate with the British attack and the 58th Battalion was sent forward. A renewed bombardment continued, as preparations were made to attack all along the front at 9:00 p.m., when at 8:20 p.m. Haking cancelled the attack and ordered that all troops were to be withdrawn after dark. Reinforcements for the 182nd Brigade received the order in time but the troops in the German line were overwhelmed, with only a few wounded and stragglers returning.

• □■英作文添削お願いします■□

(1)私はその会議に出席していた人が余りに少ないのを知って驚きました。  I was surprised to know how small the number of people who had ben present at the meeting were (2)偉大な芸術というものは正しく豊かに感じることを、人々にいつも教えているものなのです。 Great art tells people what it is to feel right and wealthy. (3)その人口は50万をわずかに超えるだけです。 The population is as small as exceeding slightly 500 thousand. どの英文も自信がありません; どなたか添削をお願いします (>_<)

• 以下の文章の言いまわしについてアドバイス下さい

以下は天声人語の英訳版からの引用[*1]ですが、構文的によく分からない所がありましたので、教えてください。訳に関しましては何となく分かるのですが...。 as if 以下のところです。またこのような修辞の例を知っている方がいらっしゃいましたら併せて情報を下さい。お願いします。 The methods used in a series of fraud cases recently exposed at the Foreign Ministry are amazingly similar to one another. It almost looks as if somewhere there were a manual on how to raise off-the-book funds and everyone there was following it to the letter. 外務省の一連の不祥事は、どれも驚くほど手口が似ている。「裏金づくり」の手引書がどこかにあって、皆それを忠実に実行しているのではないかと思われるほどだ。 [*1] 出典: Asahi.com mailing Listより:9/11号 ---------------------- [補足] [[個人的解釈]] somewhere there were a manual on how to raise off-the-book funds --> soewhereが副詞で、文章全体にかかる。どこかに(sonewhere)、...がある(<-->there is ...) everyone there was following it to the letter -->こちらがしっくりこ来ない

• 和訳をお願いします(>_<)

We would carefully hold our prizes upright in the bag all the way home in the car. Then they would swim in their plastic bubble-like world floating in the top of the tank until the water temperature reached that of its surroundings, probably a half hour or so, but seemingly forever to a small child. At last it was time to release the fish from the plastic bags. Our fish were home. 単語は分かっても文の読み方が分かりません。 何かアドバイスなどあればよろしくお願いします(@_@;)

• 和訳をお願いします。

At 13:00 Chetwode put Chauvel in command of both mounted divisions, and by 14:00 Chauvel was ordering the whole of the Anzac Mounted Division to attack Gaza from the north, while the Imperial Mounted Division and Imperial Camel Brigade, supported by Nos 11 and 12 Light Armoured Motor Batteries and No. 7 Light Car Patrol, were to hold the outpost line and all observation posts. As the Anzac Mounted Division moved north, it was replaced in the mounted screen by the Imperial Mounted Division, which in turn was replaced by the Imperial Camel Brigade. It took time for the divisions to get into position, and to move Chauvel's headquarters to a knoll between Beit Durdis and Gaza, so he could oversee operations. It was not until during a meeting there at 15:15 that orders were issued for the Anzac Mounted Division's attack.

• 英訳のチェックをしてください。

子供の頃はどんなふうだったの? When you were small, what kind of kid was it? これでよいでしょうか? もっとシンプルな言い方はないのでしょうか?

• 英語のインタビューの内容を教えてください

妊婦さんが旦那さんと一緒に初めてお腹の中の赤ちゃんの様子を見たときの印象です。But以下の訳を御指導いただけないでしょうか。特に「we were a part of it」のニュアンスがわかりません。「  」内はその前の文なので参考にしてください。 「I mean, you're looking at something that's black, white and various shades of grey, and it's not the easiest thing to make out. And I'm not even sure that, you know, we were looking, I was probably looking at an eye when I was supposed to be looking at a nose, things like that.」 But just the feeling that we weren't just happening to be there. You know, that we were actually, she made us feel like we were a part of it and that we had some sort of say, and that we had brains. I mean, it was nice to feel like you were a part of the process.

専門家に質問してみよう