6つの英文を訳してください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Dark as it was, I could find my way back.
  • Even if I leave now, it will be too late.
  • My room is very comfortable even though it is small.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

6つの英文を訳してください

この英文の意味が分かりません 訳していただだきたいです。 1)Dark as it was, I could find my way back. 2)Even if I leave now, it will be too late. 3)My room is very comfortable wvwn though it is small 4)As far as we could see,everything was white 5)You may brrow the book as long as you return it. 6)There is no doubt as to who will win です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9721/12092)
回答No.2

1)Dark as it was, I could find my way back. 暗かったが、帰り道は分かった。 2)Even if I leave now, it will be too late. 今出発しても、遅すぎるだろう。 3)My room is very comfortable even though it is small. 私の部屋は小さいけれどもとても快適です。 4)As far as we could see,everything was white. 見える限り、すべては白だった。 5)You may brrow the book as long as you return it. その本を返すときまで借りてもよろしい。 6)There is no doubt as to who will win 誰が勝つかについては疑いはなかった。

dgsdg5ono
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1)Dark as it was, I could find my way back. 暗かったので、元居た場所に帰れなかったんだ。 2)Even if I leave now, it will be too late. 例え今去ったとしても、最早手遅れだろうね。 3)My room is very comfortable even though it is small. 狭いながらも快適なのさ、僕の部屋。 4)As far as we could see, everything was white. 僕らが見たところ、全部白だったね。 5)You may borrow the book as long as you return it. あの本好きなときに返してくれればいいよ。 6)There is no doubt as to who will win. 誰が勝つのか明々白々さ。

dgsdg5ono
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.

• 英語の質問です。歌詞を翻訳してください。

ある歌詞の訳をお願いします。 わからないところだけ抜粋させていただきました。 I leave it all to you let it come to you. I leave it all to you . Well I got my reasons why I still believe in you You're my cry of wonder there's no doubt I need you. Love is talking to me whisper sweet things in my ear Chain to chain reaction if you pull I move along. You're my will and pleasure never felt so good so strong. crystallizing you. Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me stay with me. As you're coming closer pressure disappears Baby. take it over. everything's so clear. Well I got my reasons why I stlll believe in you Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me . Ooh I got my reasons won't you talk to me

• この英文を日本語に訳して頂きたいです

この英文を日本語に訳して頂きたいです I could understand and accept your down down down emotion. At the meantime, to be a good listener is reasonable as well, also encourage you, cheer you up. These are the things I can do from my side. However, the logic like " I'm down down down, I don't wanna do anything, I can hear nothing" is not an acceptable reason or excuse for me. It was not all your fault, I have also reflected on myself. The mistakes that I said yesterday, I don't know the other 20 years old young people's look like, what are they thinking and doing. But I was expected you could act as an adult. For now, it seems my expectations and requirements of you were too high, it is my fault. My apologies なんとなくはわかるのですが、意味を間違えたくないので教えて頂けたら幸いです

• 英文の並べかえ問題の添削をお願いします!

1)(Europe/you/to/to/if/go/were),which country would you visit? →If you were to go to Europe 2)I (you/I took/I/could/the pictures/wish/show) in Kyoto last Sunday. →wish I could show you the pictures I took 3)David (though/had/behaved/happened/nothing/as). →behaved as though nothing had happened 4)Little (cancel/did/know/she/that/we/would) the reservation. →? 5)(you/topic/interesting/is/if/no/not/are) interested. →? 6)I (from/to/happy/far/was) know the fact. →was far from happy to ()の並べかえです。動詞等の活用はありません。 添削と解説よろしくお願いします。

• この英文がうまく訳せません。

この英文がうまく訳せません。 I am hoping that my next girlfriend will be my wife, so I will think about it some more as I think you would be a good wife and mother:) ある小説の一文です。 次の恋人が私の奥さんになることを願っている。だから私はあなたが良い妻、良い奥さんになるだろうと思うことを考える・・・?という感じでしょうか??? about itが指すものが前のセンテンスなのかasから後ろなのか・・・良く分かりません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

I did but the package was damged as they brought it back abou 1 hour ago. I will check it and resend it tomorrow and will send you the new customs.

• 英文がわかりません。

We walked round the new concrete verge of the old lake, and she continued the story of how she was led to give up general medical practice and take up psychology; and I looked at her as she spoke, through my dark glasses, and because of the softening effect these have upon things I saw her again as I had seen her looking up from the lake, and again as in my childhood. Muriel SparkのThe Dark Glassesからの英文です。 because of the softening effect these have upon things I saw her again as I had seen her looking up from the lake, and again as in my childhood.の英文がわからないのですが、 ●as I had seen her looking up from the lakeのasと as in my childhoodのasは、 「~のように」ですか? ●この英文は どのような構造になっているのでしょうか? because of the softening effect 、軟化効果のために、という出だしはわかるのですが。 前文は  "Must you wear those glasses?"  "Well, yes. The glare."  "The wearing of dark glasses," she said, "is a modern psychological phenomenon. It signifies the trend towards impersonalization, the weapon of the modern Inquisitor, it--"  "There's a lot in what you say." But I did not remove my glasses, for I had not asked for her company in the first place, and there is a limit to what one can listen to with the naked eye. となっています。 教えてください。 お願いします。

• 英文を作りました。間違っていますか?

私は普段返品を受け付けませんが、私はすべてのお客様が私の品物を 買ってくれたときに満足しても欲しいと考えています。 商品を受け取ったとき、商品を送ったときの状態であると言う事なら 全額返金させて頂きます。私の住所は・・・。 I don't usually accept returns however, as I want all my customers to be happy when they buy from me, I will offer you full refund for the item provided it is shipped back to me in original condition. Plsarrange for shpmt back to me and I will refund you all the costs upon receipt of the item in same condition as shipped to you. My address is …

• この英文を訳してください!(多いです;)

この英文を訳してください!(多いです;) A "I'll need a change of clothes." B "I've already messengered your outfit over to the shoot." Bの言ったことがよくわかりません。 "We know everone in publishing" "My girls will leave for their grandmother's at 4."←このgrandmother'sってどういう意味でしょうか? "I was wondering if you could make impossible possible, if it's at all possible?"←at all possibleがよくわかりません。。

• 英文 和訳お願いします。

eBayを利用し、届いた商品に不備があったため返金をPayPal経由で 依頼した所、出品者より以下の文章をいただきました。 恐れ入りますが、どなたか和訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 Paypal is put a hold on the money, so it not available until. You give me a positive feedback a eBay and closed this case, otherwise they want me fund from my bank. I don't enough cash. PayPal is hold your cash that you send me, go to paypal closed the case, and go to ebay leave positive feedback. So payal will release fund, i will refund the money as soon as you do your part to put it out of "hold" the amount will be $545 and paypal will take some fees as well so your know,