• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my website thus i came to “go back the favor”.I’m trying to find issues to improve my website!I assume its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

やあ、僕のウェブサイトへ訪問してくれたの知ってたよ。だから僕も『やりたいようにやる』ことにしたんだ。ウェブサイトをもっと充実させるため、いろんな話題の収集を始めたんだ。君のアイディアも少々頂かせてもらうよん!

ririmama1968
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳おねがいします

Until one day I said to myself, " I am going to make a mark somewhere else," and I noticed that at the corner where we turned there was a wine store with Jewish initials. The next day I told him," I am not going with you. " So the old sister came running, " You will get lost. We will not be able to find you. " But I didn't listen. I walked out with my nose up, and I got to that store with the Jewish sign. I turned, and I got to my dressmaker.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英語を和訳してください (1)I'm trying to be nice to myself especially to my body now. (2)Well just keep in touch! 以上です よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I was in an abusive marriage for a decade, and after we split, I had to distance myself from both my social and professional circles because we worked in the same industry. I’m very healthy and happy now. Recently, I’ve started to fold a few previous connections back into my life. I’ve started to fold a few previous connections back into my life.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳を教えてください。

My cf parts don't have that issues, so I hope the company will cover all costs including my shipment costs and the shipment back to me."   です。翻訳ソフトで調べたのですが、意味が分かりませんでした。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします。

While Smith had the musician impressed, he revealed that his mind was somewhere else at the time. “My concern was that I was going to get killed,” the King Richard star admitted. “That was my concern when I was trying to spit my game, but I ain’t really have nothing.” "I was always faked like I had game. I didn’t really have game,” he added. “I was always in this full-on, trying to give the wildest flavor of having game, but that might have been the most terrified I had ever been trying to shoot my shot with Pepa. And I didn’t believe I had a real shot.” 翻訳サイトを使っても意味がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

When Help the Hungry insisted on continuing without a licence the city is sued an injunction. Unless they stopped they could be arrested and fined. Thus it happened that Jeff found himself arrested by the police just for trying to help  people. When ordered to pay a fine he told the court:"Why should I be punished just for trying to help people? I refuse to pay."The judge had to decide what to do with this well-meaning young man.

• 和訳をお願いします

If you do not sell the razor at your asking price please contact me. My opening offer is $150.00 U.S. I would have to wait until April 1st, 2014 to complete the purchase. Since all sales are final I need to know if there are any issues with the blade. Is there any rust, corrosion or cracks? Are there any issues with the scales?

• 和訳お願いします…

I have to go to sleep, goodnight 〇〇, and remember that things will change and you will find a good situation if you stay positive and keep trying, you can always come visit here and travel to see beautiful nature with me, I'll help as much as I can listening and looking for opportunities for you, I have some ideas already

• 和訳をお願いします

I would like to order few items on your website. Nevertheless I am not a user of ebay. And do not want to start to create an account on ebay. Is their any other possibilities for me to order these items ?

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’ve been dating my boyfriend for nine months, and he’s kind, gentle, and thoughtful. But last week I had an experience that has given me pause. My apartment building has been hit by burglars several times over the past few months. Last week, my boyfriend and I came home and were surprised by a burglar coming out of my apartment door. My boyfriend confronted him, and the burglar charged at him—whether to push past or attack, it’s hard to say. My boyfriend quickly subdued the burglar and told me to call 9-1-1. Here’s where it gets disturbing. He very calmly told the burglar, “Now it’s time for you to learn your lesson.” And he proceeded to beat the man unconscious, deaf to my protests that he should stop. My boyfriend handled the police (I didn’t contradict him) such that they were ready to pin a medal on him. My boyfriend handled the police such that they were ready to pin a medal on him.の和訳をよろしくお願いします