• ベストアンサー

和英翻訳について、

エラーメッセジが英語で分からなくて困っています。 sorry lsomeone has already registered this copy of RealFlight with a different password If you need to change registration or if you forgot your password please Call Technical Supprt at 217-398-8970 上記の英文を翻訳してください。宜しくお願いします。 又無料の翻訳ソフトまたはサイトが有れば教えて下さい。 以上宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • justluck1
  • ベストアンサー率27% (12/43)
回答No.1

すみませんが、誰かが既にRealFlightを別のパスワードで登録されています。 もし登録変更、又はパスワードを忘れてしまったときは217-398-8970に連絡を。 Google翻訳サイトで、大まかな翻訳はしてくれますよー!

masa_oh_01
質問者

お礼

遅くなりました。 どうも有り難う御座いました。

関連するQ&A

• ビジネス英文 翻訳お願いします

イマイチわからない英語がありまして・・・・翻訳ソフトを使っても意味がわかりません 分かる方助言お願いします。 PLEASE LIST THREE MOTORCYCLE INDUSTRY REFERENCES: NAME ADDRESS NOTE: INITIAL ORDER MUST BE $500.00 AND NO ORDERS ACCEPTED UNDER $250.00 PLEASE ALSO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING WHEN FAXING BACK YOUR APPLICATION: 1. A COPY OF YOUR LETTER HEAD 2. A COPY OF YOUR BUSINESS CARD 3. A COPY OF YOUR FIRMS LOCAL ADVERTISING PAGE LISTING PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU NEED ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM US. WE LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU.

• すみませんが翻訳をお願いします。

すみませんが翻訳をお願いします。 1.I am very sorry for the previous wrong email. We are very sorry for any inconveinence caused to you .We have contacted the product department of our company,and there is still no replay right now. We have hastened our collegues already.When we get an answer, We will reply to you as soon as possible.Sorry again for the trouble .Any further questions,please feel free to contact us. 2.As for your question that the item sells at the price of $500 on our website but you have only paid $300 for it, the reason is that different item has different price. And the price of the item has been adjusted later. Hope the information can help you. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day! 1と2の英文を訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語でパスワード変更をお知らせしたい

登録者向けホームページのログインパスワードを変更しようと思います。 英語でもきちんとしたお知らせメールを出したいのですが、どのように書いたらよいのでしょうか??ビジネスライクにできればいいなと思います。試しに作ってみましたのでアドバイスお願いします。 [Password Change Notification] Dear Users, This is to inform you that the password for entering users' page has been changed as of January 1, 2005.You need User Name & Password for entering user page and downloading the latest version. Please correct the records accordingly. Registration number:12345 Password:aBcd Please note that capital letters and small letters are distinguished. Please conceal the password. My e-mail for inquiry is not changed. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.

• 翻訳してください

ASOSという海外ブランドで洋服を購入しましたが届かないというトラブルが発生してしまいました。 原因は自分の記入した住所ミスだったのですが… 途中までがんばって英語のやり取りをしていましたが、もうちんぷんかんぷんです。 だれか訳してください おねがいします Hello Rui, Thank you for your email. We are sorry to hear that you are still enquiring about your order. Please send us an email using the email address you registered when placing the order. As soon as I receive a reply from a registered email address, I will deal with your query. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, please let me know if you have any other questions. All the best, Warren

• 翻訳お願いします。

Do you need something else ? Cause we can't ship the iPhone cause only , small packge will lost 😅 If not then we would like to refund you . Sorry for the inconvenience. Looking forward to hear from you Best wishes, Hi Did you miss my last message? 海外の通販でお買い物したらメールで上記の文章が届きました。翻訳お願いします。

• 英語を日本語に翻訳をお願いします

"but it's different if you stole my heart" この文章の日本語に翻訳お願いします。 3つくらいのサイトで翻訳したのですが翻訳によって訳が違いましたのでお願いします。

• 海外のサイトでチケットを注文したいのですが

playbillというサイトでブロードウェイチケットが安く手に入ると聞き、早速無料で会員登録も済ませ、ログインし、いざディスカウントチケットを!と手続きをしてみたのですが、こちらのアドレスを入力する画面まできて Note: You will have to complete your purchase. If you do not complete your purchase within this time, your tickets will no longer be held for your purchase and you will need to begin your ticket search again. Are you a registered user? (Your Telecharge.com username and password will work here too.) If so, please login to access your account information. Forgot your password? Please click here to have it emailed to you. という文章の下にログイン画面がありEメールアドレスなどplaybill会員のコードを入力してログインしようとするとエラー表示となり進むことが出来ません。 どなたかどうしたらクリアできるかお分かりですか? 当方、英語が苦手で、この画面には時間制限があり翻訳ソフトでは対応でききれず・・・ また、支払いはカードでも支払えるものですか? チケットは通常、送付されて来るものなのでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

Sorry but which is the company name, which is street, which is city and also you didn't advise if you need us to quote you the transport or you will organize on your own?

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできませんでしょうか?

お世話になります。下記の英文を翻訳していただけませんでしょうか?宜しくお願いいたします。sorry for my late payment. please help value this mini z to 30usd. i'll give you 5 star rate after i receive the items. thanks. best regards, i already pay for it.. do you already receive the payment? sorry i mean can you help value it to 30usd for custom value in japan post EMS? many thanks sir. best regards, dear sir, is my item already shipped? i see you open bid again for this item.. waiting your suggestion. many thanks. Salve ma il modello e'completo?O e'solo la carrozeria?e'2,4 Mhr?

• 英語得意な方翻訳お願いします!!

長文になってしまいますが翻訳お願いします!! 1, ahm to forget me?why? I did wrong with you? If I heve sorry take care. gudluck to your date take care both of you. 1の文章は嫌味を言ってる感じですか? 2, ahm nothing I`m not angry with you. If I`m not respond to you that I love you because I` m shy but I like you and I love you also because your family is very humble in our family sorry if I hurt you don`t worry. 3, okay for now on hehe ah your in house already okay. 1 2 3 とも何を言ってるのかさっぱりわかりません。 翻訳お願いします!!