• ベストアンサー

日本語にィ願いします★

Yes on Saturday I will be there We will me at the tennis center .

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.2

英文そのものに間違いがありますが まあいいでしょう。 わかった、土曜に、僕がそこにいこう。 テニス・センターであおうじゃないか。 みたいなかんじです。 たぶん、meはmeetのまちがいです。

hw3425678
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! 助かりました★

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

Yes on Saturday I will be there. うん、土曜日にそこへ行くね。 We will meet at the tennis center. テニスセンターで会いましょう。

hw3425678
質問者

お礼

助かりました!!ありがとうございます★

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします!

Let me check my shed your schedule I will try to be there 日本語に訳していただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳して下さい。

I believe we can do that, I just need to see how we create a line item for it. I will be in touch shortly. Please keep in mind, Ira Woods Inc will not be responsible for any warehouse charges accrued on your end. I just wanted to make sure that was clear.

• 日本語に訳して下さい!

日本語に訳して下さい! おねがいします!! ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Yes an additional 40%. At this time it is running too close to sale to pull any product for you. IT needs to be done within 2 weeks of sale for my staffing. If you can tell me a time that you plan on being in our store on the 30th, I can plan to have an employee work individually with you to find the best deals in the store. We will do our best to accommodate, looking forward to building our relationship.

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

相手So I was bored so I was on the app we met on to see if I could find you. And I did! And seeing the pic you have saying love made me really happy. I really want to be with you. We don’t even have to do those stupid things I want when we first meet. I just want to be around you. And I know our first kiss will be so sweet (heart)(heart)(heart)(heart) 私Pic??? What are you talking about? 相手On your profile 私??? Sorry, I don't know 相手You have a piece of paper that has love written on it :( 私??? This? 相手Yes :3 私why are you happy? 相手Because I think you draw that with me in your mind

• 英文について質問

以下はTOEICの参考書に掲載されていた、問いかけとそれに対いする正しい応答文です。 それを見たうえで私の質問に答えてください。 Where can we meet you when we visit Johannesburg? (私たちがヨハネスブルクを訪れる場合、どこであなたにお会いできますか?) Oh,I will be there to meet you at the airport. (あら、空港までお迎えにまいりますよ) 質問:参考書の解説では、thereはthe airport を指すとのことです。このように、副詞が代名詞のような役割をすることは可能なのでしょうか? 質問2:Oh,I will be there to meet you at the airport.の直訳について、「私は存在する予定です(I will be )そこに(there)あなたに会うために(to meet you )エアポートで(at the airport)」でよろしいでせようか? これを意訳したものが、上記の訳でしょうか?

• will be going to

I will be going to see you very soon. (1) He will be going to play tennis at 3pm tomorrow. (2) という文を見たのですが、これらは以下の文章とどのような違いがあるのでしょうか? I will see you very soon. (3) I will be seeing you very soon. (4) He will be playing tennis at 3pm tomorrow. (5) will be going to ~ と、will be ~ing の違いを教えてください。 そして、(1)(3)(4)、(2)(5) はそれぞれどのような意味合いになるのか教えて頂けると有難いです。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳・日本語に訳して下さい。

I believe we can do that, I just need to see how we create a line item for it. I will be in touch shortly. Please keep in mind, 会社の名前  will not be responsible for any warehouse charges accrued on your end. I just wanted to make sure that was clear.

• 日本語に訳してください!

i hope every thing is ok with you, as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your pics/ profile at the site,which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email flor easiest communication and to know all about each other i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. 翻訳にかけましたがイマイチ理解できない翻訳結果になります。 長文で申し訳ないですが日本語に訳していただけないですか?

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

アメリカに住む彼からのメールなんですが、 イマイチはっきりと理解出来ません。 教えてください(/ _ ; ) Now I am catching up my stuff at work Ask me when we could not reach me much longer Please be confident

• 入学式の言い方

「来週入学式があります。」どのような言い方がいいでしょうか。(在校生の立場で)教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 1. The entrance ceremony will be held at school next week. 2. We will have an/the entrance ceremony at school next week. 3. I/We will attend an/the entrance ceremony at school next week. 4.There will be an entrance ceremony at school next week. 5. その他