• 締切済み

日本語訳を教えてください。

アメリカに住む彼からのメールなんですが、 イマイチはっきりと理解出来ません。 教えてください(/ _ ; ) Now I am catching up my stuff at work Ask me when we could not reach me much longer Please be confident

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• qualheart
  • ベストアンサー率41% (1451/3486)
回答No.1

今わたしは仕事でやらなくてはならないことに追われています。 もし長いこと連絡が取れないようであれば言ってください。 安心してください。 という感じの意味だと思います。 Ask me when we could not reach me much longerは、 Ask me when you could not reach me much longerの間違いだと思いますけど。 ご参考まで。

shiichan-2011
質問者

お礼

ホントに助かりました。 ありがとうございます!!!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします!!

外国の人とメールやっていて How are you? I hope you have free time. Am I not very annoying? If I am very annoying you can tell me about it. May you write me if you have free time? I'll be glad very much!! Good luck! ってメール来たのですがどういう意味でしょうか?? 後、please messange me so we can talkってどういう意味なんでしょう?? 英語まったく分からないもので… お手数掛けますが、日本語訳お願いします!!

• 日本語訳に直していただけませんか??

Good morning. Please don't blame yourself. I'm very happy just talking to you! Don't think too much! When you stay stop contact with me, I think you mean stop talking to me forever これを日本語訳に直していただけれは光栄です

• 日本語訳お願いします

下の文を日本語訳お願いします^^ hello!! Now I have got at school a lot of tests. On 25 May I'll end this school year Can you tell me more about your character? ^^ About me: I like to be alone, but I have friends at my school, in music school In 2006 I've broken spine. My former "friend" ○○ pushed me and I've fell. I like romantic books, romantic films, romantic anime and romantic manga My friend ○○ says that I am a romantic. Sometime I write poems in Russian or in Ukrainian. I hope my letter is interesting and not dull You can ask me something if you want I'll glad to answer on your questions P.S. Do you know manga "Mars"? If yes, what you think about it? I am reading this manga now. 翻訳など使わずにお願いします!!

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

If the student prepares for tomorrow’s exam, she’ll be more confident. If you aren’t able to finish the latter now, you can do it later. If I didn’t think the gym was helping me feel better, I wouldn’t be renewing my membership. 上記の英文の意味が分かりませんので、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら日本語訳を教えてください。

• 日本語に訳してください

please i sent you an email did you see it please go trough it and get back to me ok i am waiting to hear from you, and you know this is something concerning relationship we have to be streghtford to each other please i don,t need dissapointment or somthing that will break my heart, you know i love you from my inner heart and i am gooing to live with you forever as a wife and my spirit is telling me strongly that you are going to be my house wife and i believe that, please hoping to hear from you ok my love,

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (12) The first soldiers to reach Ramesses II's camp burst into the command tent, shouting that the Hittite army was right behind. Ramesses grabbed his battle armor and stepped out of the tent to see his camp already in chaos. The Hittites had broken through the defensive line. Ramesses realized he was isolated from his elite guards in the midst of the enemy with only his shield bearer, Menna, at his side. "When Menna saw so great a number of chariots had ringed about me, he felt faint, and fear entered his limbs. Thus he spoke to his majesty,‘We stand alone in the middle of the enemy. The infantry and the chariots have abandoned us.... Let us also leave unharmed.'" Ramesses stood firm and answered, "Steady your heart, Menna. I shall move among them just as a hawk." (13) The battle scenes carved on the walls of the Great Temple at Abu Simbel show Ramesses single-handedly taking down the Hittite army:  There was no officer with me, no charioteer, no soldier. My infantry and my chariotry had run away before the enemy and no one stood firm to fight.... I found that my heart grew stout and my breast swelled with joy. Everything which I attempted I succeeded.... I found the enemy chariots scattering before my horses. Not one of them could fight me. Their hearts quaked with fear when they saw me and their arms went limp so they could not shoot.... I made them plunge into the water like crocodiles. They fell on their faces, one on top of another. I slaughtered them at will.... Behold, I am victorious, me alone!

• ただしい訳を教えてください

訳をおしえてください。 u really impress me so much. i wish i can be ur friend.. this my id pls feel free toi add me now so we can chat online.. my xxxxxxx@xxx hope to hear from u soon. あなたは。。。。。あなたと友達になれたらいいな。この私のID...オンラインのときチャットできる。返事はやくもらえたらいいなあ 教えてください。

• 英語の日本語訳を教えて下さい

外国の方から以下のようなメールを頂きました。 何となく意味は分からなくもないのですが、本当の意味を知りたくて。。。 「来年日本に行ってタトゥーを入れたいが、どこに行けばいいのか?」 ぐらいに考えています。 Oh before i forget I wanted to ask you, when I go to Japan next year I want to get my Tattoo done there I am just not sure were to go? 分かる方、教えて頂けないでしょうか? よろしくお願いします!

• 日本語に訳してもらえないですか・・・

Dear Thank you for your interested in our Balneo Therapy. When are you coming here ? If you reservation early , we could control after pm 7:30 . And we have discount 15%~30% as following room type who stays in this hotel. If you decide your schedule, please tuoch us !! ( with your phone number ) Thank you so much! We are looking for you meet soon ! Best regards, JinHee Joung Therapy Manager

• どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。

どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。フィリピン人の友人に頼まれました。 意図を汲み取っていただき意訳していただければ非常に助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。 December 13,2011 It was the date when we start to work at TAIYO YUDEN. on that day I cant explain my feelings why I felt so nervous, maybe because it was my first job. I was assigned at the taping process. Honestly, at first it was hard for me to learn my process, but with the help of Yabata san and Joan san I learned a lot. I am glad and very much lucky because all of my co-wprkers are kind specially Yamada san, for his long patient when he teaching me. Before I thought that taping process is hard,before I am confused on what I am doing in my process but now I realized that I can do it. Last November 13,2012 is our 1 year here in Japan. But, still I am not that good in japanese language.But aside from studying I`m still hoping that someday I will be good in Japanese language. About the Soldering Iron, I am very much happy because I passed the test.Thank you so much to Takasaki san and Nakajima San for their effort and also for being supportive to us. For the end of this presentation allow me to say thank you for the 1 year extension of our contract. We will promise to do more our best for this company and we wish Taiyo Yuden will more works to come so that our contract will extend again for another 1 year."joke only" May all of us have a happy and peaceful new year. once again thank you so much. Jinsoo onengaishimasu hiragana deii kanji yumenai desu!