• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。

ABCニュースシャワーの 5月15日trikeの以下の部分の 意味がよくわかりません。 But these fellows aren't bikers, they're trikers saddling up on an easier rider. 字幕は「だがバイカーではない より楽な三輪のオートバイに乗る “トライカー”なのだ」となってますが なぜそう訳せるのかが分かりません。 映画の「イージーライダー」が関係して いるのでしょうか? 和訳と可能でしたら解説をお願い致します。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easy_rider_(slang) こちらのページの"History --Origins"の節で"Easy rider originally meant an expert horseman or a horse that was easy to ride."と言っているように、riderは「乗り手」の意味だけでなく、「乗り物」の意味になることもあります。

hrmnd
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 なるほど乗り手(騎手)と乗り物(御しやすい馬) 両方の意味があるんですね・・・ スラングの意味もそこからきてるのかと大分納得しました。 頂いた回答を中心にもう少し自分で調べ その上でベストアンサーを決めさせていただきたいと思い ます。もう少しだけお待ちください。 本当にありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

訳は正に正確な直訳です。 映画のイージーライダーというより、 下記の意味を踏まえた当て擦り、揶揄的表現でしょう。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=easy+rider

hrmnd
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

hrmnd
質問者

補足

早速回答を頂きありがとうございます。 質問の仕方が大雑把だったようです。 自分としてはsaddling up onの意味が 分からず、そのために they're trikers saddling up on an easier rider. の文の構造が分からないということが 質問の主旨です。 「またがる」というような意味かとも思ったのですが 「ライダー(乗り手)にまたがっている」となって おかしいので・・・ 最近趣味で英語始めたばかりで疑問点が伝わってないか 不安ですが追加で情報頂けると助かります。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 次の文を和訳してください。

(1)You're sightseeing, aren't you? (2)He's as big as a horse, isn't he? (3)I bet he needs a lot of exercise,doesn't he? (4)I know them all, don't I? (5)I'm cabbie, aren't I? (6)He's very good, aren't you, boy? (7)Still, it keeps me busy all this rain, doesn't it? (8)This time last year we had sunshine every day, didn't we? (9)They're everywhere, aren't they? (10)These days I'm getting all sorts in my cab with the rain, you know. 以上です。

• 和訳お願いします。

どうしても和訳が分かりづらいところを書きました。話の内容が分かりづらいと思いますがお願いします。 (1)What she is going through is called being in labour. (2)He bent over the Indian woman. (3)They're usually worst sufferers in these little affairs. (4)I must say he took it all pretty quietly.

• 英文の和訳を教えてください!

以下の英文の和訳を教えてください! よろしくお願いします! Their hope is that Karen Overall can help them change his behavior. If she can't, they face the painful prospect o f having Emerson euthanized. Five million dogs a year in the U.S. suffer that fate, most offen because of behavioral problem. Most probrem dogs, according to Overall, aren't really sick. It's just that the behaviors bred into them are a poor match for the life they're asked to lead.

• 和訳をお願いします

長文で申し訳ありませんが、和訳をお願いします Oh I think you're facing a big challenge in your life now. I hope & I know that you can pass in all of those troubles & challenges that comes to you! No matter what happen always remember that "don't focus on how stressed you are, always remember how blessed you are!" Just Enjoy life & remember how lucky we are cause we're still surviving! Well I'm gonna share a picture & I hope it can spire you.... These are some of the pictures of those kids who we can say unlucky because they don't experience even the easiest way of living or simple life because they are growing up without their family beside them... In their poor age they have to experience some illness that they don't deserve...but still God give reason for them to smile...& for me if I'm going to compare what I have now, what challenges I'm facing now... It's nothing with all those kids experienced & nobody knows what will happen in their future... Just see how lucky we are!

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章を和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願いいたします。 I Pray to God. that he makes me feel alright Hope He gets me through this one more night. I Pray to God. He's like one too many drinks And my intuition starts to sink. It's like ba-da-da-da-da-da your shadows.they follow and they're hauntingme where'd you go? This hollow soul is lonely I'm on my knees. begging pretty please I'm so love drunk. stupid off these memories Mother Mary.please.have mercy over me tha sun came up.and I can't believe you're over me When I'm hungover you I swear to God.that I won't do this again I've already wasted all my sins I swear to God.I'm so sick of what you do But I'll never get enough of you

• 丸投げですが… 和訳をお願いします

Let’s be honest here, a lot changes when a guy trades in his life as a bachelor for a serious, committed girlfriend. As a matter of fact, when we’re single, we can’t even try to relate to our buddies in long-term relationships. Of course, there are pros and cons to being in either of these situations. If you’re single, you can actually see what this whole Tinder thing is all about. And if you’re taken, you don’t have to waste your time feeling miserable about yourself for actually using dating apps. But what are the real, everyday differences between being a single guy versus being a taken guy? We came across an interesting visual series illustrated by ScrollDroll that highlights the major differences between the two. The results? Well, they’re eye-opening to say the least! When you’re single, you’re driving way faster than you would with a girlfriend in the car. When you’re taken, you sit in the very back of the movie theater, and you probably never even watch the movie. When you’re single, you even watch the previews. When you’re taken, it’s your relationship over your bros. But when you’re single, your bros are all you really have. When you’re single, your heart is half empty, and when you’re taken, it’s full. When you’re taken, your wallet cries itself to sleep at night. When you’re single, budgets are non-existent, and you actually have spending money. When you’re single Valentine’s Day is just called Feb. 14 to you. When you’re taken, you better have made plans. When you’re taken, your face is always freshly shaved. When you’re single, who gives a f*ck?! When you’re single, you’re used to 21-second phone calls to your weed dealer. 細かい点や自然な感じの文章として和訳するにはまだ力量不足につき和訳をお願いします。もし和訳していただけたら、その後、精読して文法的な疑問点などが出てくれば別に投稿しようとも思っています。よろしくお願いします。

• 洋楽で歌詞がすごく良いと感じる曲ありませんか?

複数回答でもそうでなくても歓迎です。 英語も少しは分かるんですが Youtubeで日本語訳がついているものだと助かります。 例えば BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER - SIMON&GARFUNKEL (lyrics 和訳) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZG5A5YarGs They Don't Care About Us 日本語字幕 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHQTDWZ4kxg 洋楽 和訳 James Blunt - You're Beautiful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yUIu58YPXs などのような。

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

英語の和訳をお願いしたいです。 All I can be Have what we need What you've got to do is to give it your best shot Forget yesterday Now is everything Ignore cold eyes,yell at the top of your lungs So that the world hears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want If you are tired then why don't you rest There is no need to keep on running Burn your soul into these notes and verses Then this song will surely reach their ears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want You've made no mistake Call your own shots on right and wrong Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

''It was the best of times, it was the worst of times." The Victorian age was one of soaring ambition, technological wonder, and awesome grandeur, as well as ugliness, and misery on an unprecended scale. The Victorians knew life was changing faster than ever before, and they recorded that change in paintings that were the cinema of their day. These paintings aren't fashionable, and they don't generally change hands for millions of pounds in auction rooms, but to me they're a gold mine, they show us like nothing else what it was like to live in those incredible times, and they tell amazing stories. The most dramatic story of the age was the explosion of giant cities. To our Victorian forefathers they were a terrific shock. When Queen Victoria came to the throne, people were at best uneasy at, and at worst utterly terrified by these vast gatherings of humanity. Nothing like them had existed before. But by the time she died, the men and women of the age had pioneered an entirely new way of living: they had invented the modern city. At the dawn of the 19th century, Britain was on the move. Rumours had reached even the remotest villages and hamlets of incredible developments just over the horizon. Towns bigger than anyone could imagine, astouding new machines, and money to be made for those ready to take the risk. My own great-great-great-grandfather was in that tide of humanity that left the land in search of a better life. He, his wife and four of their children travelled to the industrial north by barge. They didn't really know what they'd find here, but they did know what they were leaving behind, and whatever they were to find here, it was better than begging for handouts or going hungry.

• 和訳お願いします。

This process and the cryoprotectants are toxic. In addition, vitrified human flesh tends to fracture. These are, respectively, the key areas for ongoing reseach to Ben Best, CI's president, and Alcor. Tanya Jones, director of operations at Alcor, says the cause of the fractures isn't clear, but that at least a few large fractures are easier to repair than many small ones. The other problem is that it's illegal to vitrify someone while they're medically alive. So the teams have to wait for someone to be decleared dead before they can go to work with vitfication. Meantime, medical reseach throws up a new and promising headline almost every day. Last year, scientists at the J Craig Venter Institute successfully transferred an entire genome from one bacterium to another. In Maryland recently, xcientists built an entire microbial chromosome. Or take, for example, the work being done by Lance Becker, director of the Penn Center for Resuscitative Medicine. Becker is not directly concerned with cryonics, but it's easy to see connections. Becker wants to extend today's five-minute window for successfull resuscitation after the heart stops. お願いします。