• 締切済み

次の文を和訳してください。

(1)You're sightseeing, aren't you? (2)He's as big as a horse, isn't he? (3)I bet he needs a lot of exercise,doesn't he? (4)I know them all, don't I? (5)I'm cabbie, aren't I? (6)He's very good, aren't you, boy? (7)Still, it keeps me busy all this rain, doesn't it? (8)This time last year we had sunshine every day, didn't we? (9)They're everywhere, aren't they? (10)These days I'm getting all sorts in my cab with the rain, you know. 以上です。

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1.観光でいらしたのね。 2.彼って馬並みでしょ。 3.彼には経験が要るようだね。 4.全員顔馴染みだと思うんだ。 5.俺蜘蛛助ってか。 6.彼は素晴らしい。きみもだろ。 7.未だに、この雨の中仕事片付かないんだわ。 8.去年のこの時期って晴れ続きじゃなかったっけ。 9.奴ら神出鬼没だね。 10.最近雨続きなんで蜘蛛助稼業大繁盛ってわけ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 高校受験 模範解答を教えてください

(1)She can’t play the piano,she ア.does   イ.doesn’t   ウ.can’t   エ.can (2)He speaks English very well, ア.isn’t he    イ.doesn’t he    ウ.is he    エ.does he  (3)You came to the gate almost every day, ア.do you   イ.don’t you    ウ.did you    エ.didn’t you  (4)Let’s go to the movies,we ア.will    イ.shall   ウ.do   エ.don’t  (5)Lend me that book, ア.will you   イ.shall we   ウ.do you    エ.don’t you  (6)My father and your father have been friends for ten years, ア.haven’t they   イ.didn’t they   ウ.haven’t you  エ.did you  (7)We had a great time during our trip. I’m glad to hear it. ア.Did you    イ.Had it   ウ.Was it   エ.Were you  (8)There is no water in the pot, ア.is there    イ.isn’t there   ウ.are there   エ.aren’t there  (9)Do you know where ア.does he live   イ.lives he   ウ.he live   エ.he lives  (10)I know you’re planning to travel this summer,but do you know how much ア.cost will be    イ.will it cost    ウ.it will cost   エ.does it cost  (11)I didn’t know what to say at that time. I didn’t know what(    )(    )(    )at that time. (12)I know the writer of this book. I know (    )(    )this book. (13)Megumi speaks English well,doesn’t she? Megumi is a (    )English speaker,(    )(    )? (14)Do you know her dress? Do you know (    )(    )(    )? (15)Can you tell the number of the students in this school? Can you tell (    )(    )students this school has?               よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

I feel as if I were walking a tightrope one hundred feet over a circus audience and suddenly the rope is showing signs of breaking, and I get up from my seat and begin to shout once more the first words I can think of to communicate my terrible fear, and once more the usher comes hurrying down the aisle flashing his searchlight, and the old lady pleads with me, and the shocked audience has turned to stare at me, and I keep shouting: "What are they doing? Don't they know what they are doing? Why doesn't my mother go after my father and beg him not to be angry? If she does not do that, what will she do? Doesn't my father know what he is doing?" But the usher has seized my arm, and is dragging me away, and as he does so, he says: "What are you doing? Don't you know you can't do things like this, you can't do whatever you want to do,even if other people aren't about?You will be sorry if you don't do what you should do.You can't carry on like this,it isn't right,you will find that out soon enough,everything you do matters too much,''and as he said that,dragging me through the lobby of the theater into the cold light,I woke up into the bleak winter morning of my twenty-first birthday,the window-sill with its lip of snow,and the morning already begun.

• 会話文なんですが和訳お願いします。

You know, I had the hour-long conversation why I wasn't gonna do this, one thing that they said, this is, you don't do them so you don't realize that they can actually be entertaining and yet informative and comfortable. and I said, well, all right, and I always feel comfortable with you, so that's. インタビューに答えてる状況なんですがthisやthemが一体何を指し示してるのかがわかりません、、、 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳お願いします....

前後の会話がなくて申し訳ないのですが 出来る範囲で和訳お願いします... I can't understand, how he could do that to you. Once, someone did that to me, but I understand all, because I remembered a phrase "Lo que no fue en tu año no te hace daño" here means literally "What was not in your year, doesn't hurt you." but I read that meaning for Americans is like: "You mustn't feel affected for something which you were involved with but now you aren't anymore." I dont know if I explain this fine... I hope so.

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 歌詞ですが 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 (1) Ain't nothing better than watching you smile. Ain't nothing better than watching you laugh. out loud, my baby. Ain't nothing better than watching you, me, you. Ain't nothing better than right now . (2) In your eyes lie the secrets I don't wanna miss. Put your hand in my hand and make a fist. Grab my shirt. curl your lip as if you know staring back in my eyes saying "please don't go" (3) I don't know what it is. That you really want or you need. Hate every moment away from you.  see you sleeping in my dreams. I know you're in your mothers arms. I know that you're safe from harm. You know I'm coming home real soon. And I'm bringing all my love for you. (4) And I can't take away the pain if I don't know you're hurting again. I can't leave you on your own. if I know you're crying all alone. my hearts pumping black and blues. (5) that's how I feel when I'm not with you. A million years pass every day,  losing the time I'm always on my way. I don't know what it is. I hope you understand when I'm gone. I'll always come back home for you. Open your eyes to a brand new dawn. (6) Let us have this moment of truth. Let us have this moment, our youth. Cause all my time goes so fast. Hope my life slows so this can last.

• 例にならって次の文を仮定法を用いた願望を表す文に書

例にならって次の文を仮定法を用いた願望を表す文に書き換えてください。 例・I'm not young.⇒I wish I were young. (1)I can't swim well.⇒I wish(). (2)He doesn't have time to read books. ⇒He wishes(). (3)I didn't see the movie. ⇒I wish(). (4)Their son didn't pass the entrance exam this spring. ⇒they wish(). 宜しく御願い致します><

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

When i opened nhk,the redheaded man who tells weather report look likes to say:"Hey all asians!you're going to dead because the super storm coming" but he is only saying there is a little bit rain on the asia..everytime i watched this man,i think asia is going to delete on the world map but it is only rain comes .) maps are so scaring when i look "OMG! This clouds will be melt of the all asia!" but at the same time he says:"look at this unimportant clouds!it haven't any water" amazing.. 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします

3 One of the people from the dormitory broke my tennis racket. He could not speak English very well so he said something like. "Domo, racket no good." He seemed to be very sorry. But he was saying domo― thank you. I got kind of angry! You can imagine. I lend him my racket, he breaks it and comes back saying, Thank you." Very surprising! Anyway, the following day he bought me a new one. The other day I was outside the dormitory waiting for Yoshitaka to pick me up. He was quite late, in fact more than 30 minutes late. Aren't the Japanese usually on time? Perhaps my friend was different. At last he turned up. "Domo, domo. Did you wait long?" He came at me waving his right hand. "These Japanese are really fanny people," I told myself. "He is Late and comes saying, Thank you, thank you.'" I was getting very confused. In this country do you have to say thank you for everything you do? I had already been in the country for four months and I still could not speak Japanese. But I wanted to sound as polite as possible. Therefore, I began to speak very strange sounding English. Here are some examples' 'Thank you, I was late." 'Thank you, he seems to be quite crazy." 'Thank you, this rain doesn't seem to stop." 'Thank you, excuse me." 'Thank you, I thought I saw Mr. Tanaka, but it was another person." "Thank you, he doesn't seem to understand." 'Thank you, it has been a long time since we met." 'Thank you, thank you." Everybody seemed to be very pleased when talking to me. "You am getting to be very Japanese," they used to tell me while uniting. Well, I thought, the English might sound strange to me. However, it, is very close to the way people speak here. So I kept talking l.hat way for quite a while.

• 続YESなのかNOなのか?(関係副詞を含む疑問文)

http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/qa3908201.htmlの質問の続きになります。 if(whether)を使って「~かどうか知ってる?」という「Do you know if~?」の文を作った時の質問です。 Do you know whether he likes dogs or not?と聞かれた場合、 1⇒知らない 2⇒知っていて、彼は好き の答えの他に 3⇒知っていて彼は好きではない という答えがあります。 1はNo、2はYesで答えれば済みますが、 3はYesなのでしょうか?Noなのでしょうか? Yes, I do. I know he doesn't like dogs.の意味でYesなのか、 No, he doesn't like dogs.の意味でNoなのでしょうか? もちろん Yes, he doesn't like dogs.だとおかしいですよね? この疑問文で3の場合の答えで優先されるのはYesなのかNoなのか教えてください。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 進相コンデンサには放電抵抗が接続されているため、静電容量は測れない。
  • 力率改善用以外に進相コンデンサを使用する場合はどうなるのか?
  • 力率改善の進相コンデンサには放電抵抗が必要であり、内蔵されている。
回答を見る