• 締切済み

お願いします

ネイティブの方からきたメールの一部です。 いまいち分からないので、どなたか翻訳お願いできないでしょうか。 On my way to Bangkok I flew into Narita Japan.. And on the way back from Bangkok I flew into Narita as well.... Apparently I was only an hour and a half away from you each time. よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

みんなの回答

• ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

バンコックにいく途中、日本の成田に飛行機で着きました。 バンコックからの帰りにも成田に飛行機で着きました。 どうやら、どちらの場合も私はあなたからたった1時間半のところにいたらしい。 文面から察するに、バンコックへの往復が成田経由(乗り換えなどで)だったので、あなたからすぐのところだったんだろうなあとおっしゃっているのでしょう。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

On my way to Bangkok I flew into Narita Japan.. バンコクへ行く途中、飛行機で日本の成田に行きました。 And on the way back from Bangkok I flew into Narita as well.... バンコクから帰る途中にも、成田に飛行機で行きました。 Apparently I was only an hour and a half away from you each time. まちがいなく、どちらの時にも、私はあなたたから、(電車とかで)たった1時間半の距離にいました。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• どういう意味なのでしょうか??

遠く離れたネイティブの友だちになかなか会えなくて寂しいとメールした後の返事です。 It is indeed difficult to miss someone when you are far away :) ...I'm as well focussing on my problems here so I try to focus on that and see how it goes.. away 後の:)スマイルは何を意味してるのでしょうか・・・軽く「遠いから無理だよ~(笑)」みたいな感じなのでしょうか。 二行目の文は全く分かりませんでした。お手数ですが教えてくださいm(_ _)m

• 高校の教科書の予習なのですが・・。

えっと、今教科書の予習をしているのですが、 Well away from the regular traffic, these pinkish asphalt paths (therefore ‘redways’) criss-cross the whole city area, linking housing districts with schools, parks with shopping centres and so on. という文章なのですが、どのように訳せば良いのでしょう?特に Well away from the regular traffic, の部分がどのようをどう訳して良いか、分かりません! 英語が苦手なので簡単に教えてもらえると嬉しいです。 お願いします。

• 読めない個所を教えてください。

Nothing much has changed. The few shops, the small church with its seventeen white steps. The few streets winding off - no signposts, but I know where each of them goes. The drinking-fountain with the lion's head that sits in the corner opposite the church: Lena's church. On the steps there, the water lies in sheets, not running away, and I remember Lena saying the terraces in the valley are like that. To keep the water. And I remember telling Jamie, to try to satisfy some of his questions about the valley, and I remember him accepting it, soaking the information away into himself, moving on to something different. Guy BurtのThe Dandelion Clockからの英文です。 *********************************************************** The few streets winding off - no signposts, but I know where each of them goes. この英文のwinding offのところがわかりません。 巻き戻す、ほどく、という意味があるようなのですが。 but I know where each of them goes. 私はそれらのおのおのが何処へいくのかわかっている。。。 意味がよくつかめません。 On the steps there, the water lies in sheets, not running away, and I remember Lena saying the terraces in the valley are like that. ここの running awayはどういう意味ですか? 水がnot running away? I remember him accepting it, soaking the information away into himself, moving on to something different. ここのawayの意味の取り方はどういう風になるのでしょうか? soaking the information into himselfだとわかるのですが。 質問がいくつかに分かれてしまってすみません。 教えてください。お願いします。

• 英文解釈 

He weathered the difficult and dangerous 1970s, when Argentina was ruled by the military, by keeping close to religious life and philosophy and away from the activism that got many fellow clergy into fatal trouble. by keeping close to religious life and philosophy and away from the activism that got many fellow clergy into fatal trouble. keep close と away from and でつながっていますか?

• put us on the map

I'm a biophysicist with a physics PhD who went into engineering, and from engineering into project management, and from there into being the cofounder and CEO of a small company. All is going well. I've managed to negotiate three contracts that have put us on the map.http://www.elle.com/life-love/ask-e-jean/advice/a46201/ask-e-jean-ceo-afraid-of-failure/ ここでのput us on the mapはイディオムでしょうか?文字通り「地図にのった」では意味が通らない気がするのですが。。よろしくお願いします

• loomed over her

Recently, my daughter “Sarah” and her best friend, “Lauren,” were playing outside. Lauren’s mom, “Kerry,” and I have become good friends, so she was over as well. Kerry is white, and Lauren’s father is black. While the girls were playing together and I was inside, Sarah apparently cracked her jump rope at Lauren and called her “my ——.” Kerry flew into a fury. She took Sarah’s jump rope, loomed over her, and read her the riot act. loomed over herはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳してほしいです。

メタリカのビヨンドマグネティックの歌詞なんですが。お願いします★ Hate is a train That thunders aimless through my head And hate is the fame Chained to the wheel until I'm dead Rage is a flame Creates a touch to boil the seas And rage is to blame Forever sorry I shall be And from a darkness I descend Clenching a torch of sweet revenge You took away tomorrow Still I stand I ride into the sorrow Still I stand You took away tomorrow Still I stand Straight down into the sorrow Still I stand Wrath is the name Branding suffer onto you And wrath takes the shame And holds me down until its through And from a darkness I descend Clenching a torch of sweet revenge You took away tomorrow Still I stand I ride into the sorrow Still I stand You took away tomorrow Still I stand I sink into the sorrow Still I stand And hate is a train That hungers for those flesh's call And hate takes the blame A beast that never slows at all And from a darkness I descend Clenching a torch of sweet revenge Burst into flame, the bitter end And shake these gates of hell again Cursed to drown in sorrow You took away tomorrow Still I stand I ride into the sorrow Still I stand You took away tomorrow Still I stand You left me here with sorrow Still I stand Still I stand

• shattered his leg

I saw my boss kissing a man who is not her husband in an alley on my way home from work and saw the two of them going into a hotel the next week. She has a young kid and is married to a great guy. We live a couple of blocks away from them, and her husband and kid often bring us cookies they’ve made or invite us over for barbecues. When one of my own kids shattered his leg and I was away, my boss’s husband drove him to the hospital and waited by his bed for six hours until I could get there. shattered his legはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 歌詞和訳お願いします。

Delta GoodremのBe Strongという曲なんですが、和訳歌詞が知りたいのに 調べても出てきません。 誰か、和訳をよろしくお願いします。 Are you swimming up stream in oceans of blue Do you feel like your sinking? Are you sick of the rain after all you've been through? Well I know what you're thinking When you can't take it You can make it Sometime soon I know you'll see 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away and When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on and be strong We're taking each step one day at a time You can't loose your spirit Let live and let live forget and forgive It's all how you see it And just remember keep it together Don't you know you're never alone 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong No you're not defeated And soon you'll be smiling once again Then you won't have to feel it Let it go with the wind Time passes us by And know that you're allowed to cry 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong (hang on hang on) Be strong Hold on and be strong

• 英語の穴埋め問題

下の語句を使って、穴埋めをしなさい という問題です。よろしくお願いします。 bread / butter / fingers / loaf / meat / sandwich / slice / slices `I want to make some sandwiches` `Well, go and buy a (1) of  (2).  Cut in into (3).  Put some (4) on oneside of each (5). Then cut some (6) up, and put some of it between each two (7) of  the (8).` `Do I put the sides with (9) on them inside or outside?` `Don't be stupid! Inside, of course, or your (10) will be covered with (11) when you pick a(12)up !` 以上です。