中国語の質問についての要約とタイトル

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 中国語の質問について、短いタイトルと要約文をまとめました。
  • 中国語の質問の要点をまとめたタイトルと要約文です。
  • 中国語の質問に関するSEO向けのタイトルと要約文を作成しました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

中国語の質問

放学はto dismiss school ですか? 看tu(地図のtu)識字は、to look up something to know characterですか? 買一送一はbuy one get one freeですか? ting(聞くting)説は、I heard that... ですか? 他可以看到hen多hen老的房子は、He can go and see many very old housesですか?それとも看到はただ、seeの意味なのですか? 飯店はhotel or restaurant? 小chi(食べるeat)店は、snack barかなにかですか? 大人有時也愛看小人書、因wei有的里tou有hen多外国史は、Adults also have time to love to read a book for children, because it has very many foreign countries' historyだと思うのですが、後半の文法構造がよくわかりません。また、愛看は単に、enjoy readingにしてもよいのでしょうか? The fifth person on the right is from the south of England.は 在右bian的第五人是英国的南bian的人。で意味が通じるでしょうか?来という単語を使わない場合。 I am afraid that she cannot stop the car.は、我恐pa ta 不会停車。でいいのでしょうか? 最近中国語を始めたのでわからないことだらけです。しかも英語で習っていますので英語を交えた質問でごめんなさい。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tennnou
  • ベストアンサー率73% (494/674)
回答No.2

>放学はto dismiss school ですか? 米国の小中学校では授業終了時にYou are dismissed.と先生が言うでしょうね。 class are Over /have summer or winter school holidaysの二つの意味が有り。 >看tu(地図のtu)識字は、to look up something to know characterですか? 『書法書を見て/調べて文字構造を知る』 to look up something picture or drawing to know character >買一送一はbuy one get one freeですか? That's Correct. >ting(聞くting)説は、I heard that... ですか? That's Correct. >他可以看到hen多hen老的房子は、He can go and see many very old housesですか? He can see many very old houses. >それとも看到はただ、seeの意味なのですか? That's Correct. seeの過去形になる。 >飯店はhotel or restaurant? 北京語(中国標準語)ではhotelの意。 方言(特に南方の広東語など)ではrestaurantの意。hotel,restaurant共に比較的大きな規模の物を言う。 >小chi(食べるeat)店は、snack barかなにかですか? snack barの意も有り。本来は食堂の意で、比較的小規模の店。要するに正餐を執り行うような立派な食堂とは異なる。東京の神田に有るような大衆食堂がピッタリ来ます。Starbucksも掲題の範疇に入るかもです。 >Adults also have time to enjoy to read a book for children, because it has very many foreign countries' history. love → enjoy がより語感が出る。 >後半の文法構造がよくわかりません。 『なぜならば、ある(子供向けの)本の中には沢山の外国史が書かれています』 因wei有的里tou有hen多外国史,所以大人有時也愛看小人書。← 因wei-所以構文。 ときには強調したい部分(大人もときには子供の向けの本を好んで読む)を先頭に持ってくるときが有り。この反転用法強調構文は文法上でも正しい。 因wei:なぜなら。連詞conjunction。 有的:有的小人書 の省略形。定語attribute。 里tou:小人書里tou の省略形。主語。 (有的里tou全体で大主語と言うときもあり) 有:ある。動詞verb hen多外国史:状語adverbial+形容詞adjective+賓語object. hen多外国史全体で大述語。 >愛看は単に、enjoy readingにしてもよいのでしょうか? love reading or enjoy reading or affection で可。 >在右bian的第五人是英国的南bian的人。で意味が通じるでしょうか? 正しく通じます。・・・南方的人 のほうがより中文らしくて良い。 >我恐pa ta 不会停車。でいいのでしょうか? 停車→殺sha1車 or 刹sha1車 でも可。 我恐pa ta 不会把車停下来。 のようにしても可。(把構文になってより実況感が出てくる) 以上で、いかがですか?

daizunorei
質問者

お礼

すごくためになりました。また次回よろしくお願い致します。

その他の回答 (1)

• store
  • ベストアンサー率11% (1/9)
回答No.1

いかがでしょうか?

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/text_cn/

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳してください

この文章を日本語訳してください。おねがいします In the 1950s, she retired from movies, but become increasingly popular as a TV star. She remarried. She was still accused by many in China of having been a spy for the Japanese during World War2, so she did not visit China for more than two decades. She became host of her own show in 1969 and went on to report from Palestine and Vietnam, two very troubled areas of the world. In 1974, she was elected to the Japanese Diet, where she served for 18 years as Outaka Yoshiko. Yet another life was added to the many she had already had. Upon retiring from government service, she became a leader of the Woman’s Asian Fund. She has written a book about her life under these many names. At the age of 90, Outaka was still very active. Despite the many difficulties that she experienced in life and the many changes, she continued to re-work herself in each “new life.” In a world of growing uncertainty, she is a fine model for all of us of how to adapt to changing conditions. Growth and development are important, even as we get old.

• 英語の質問です!

各文の()の中から間違いのある箇所を1つ見つけ、選んでください。解説もお願いします! He could see (by her face) (that) she (received) (a piece of good news). (Despite) those (differences), Susan has always been very (considerate) (with) her friends. She forget (bringing) her lunch. That's (why) she (was) late (for) my class this morning. This plant (is said) to be (possible) to live (without) water (for) many days.

• 英文の書き換えについて質問します

英文の書き換えについて質問します 次の英文をso~that 構文に書き直さなければいけないのですが 正しいか教えてもらえますか? She is very courageous to endure and try to change severe situations. ↓ She is so courageous that she endured and tried to change severe situations. もともとの日本文は彼女は深刻な状況に耐え、そしてそれを変えようとしたのでとても勇気がある。 という文なんですね。 なのでso~that 文の時はendured,tried と時制を過去にしたのですが もしこの場合であるなら過去の時制であっていますでしょうか?

• この英語を日本語に訳してください。

この英語を日本語に訳してください。 Last Sunday, when I was waiting for a friend in front of tha atation, I met my elderly neighbor. She had a big bag with her, and she was going to walk across the street. When the light turned green, I helped her with her bag, and we walked across the busy street together. She said ''Thank you'' many times to me. That made me very happy.

• 和訳お願いします

Maria Reiche made many flights by plane and helicopter, taking photographs of the many lines and figures on the pampa. She was especially drawn to the image of the monkey, but when she enlarged the photos she had taken, she was amazed to see that one hand had only four fingers. . . just like her. When she first came to Peru, one finger was amputated after it developed gangrene from a cactus infection. She then learned that Peruvian ancestors believed that this was a mark from the God of Thunder, which gave special power to communicate with the gods. amputate;(外科手術などで)手足を切断する gangrene;壊疽(えそ) cactus;サボテン

• 英訳の質問です。

和訳わかるのですが、最後の相手の文がどういうつもりでいったのか気になります。分かる方教えて下さい( ; ; ) ☆Maybe,i don't think we should see each ot her anymore Because,i think the lonely to each other ★maybe we could see each other one day, but we don't have to wait for each other :) ★i like you very very much 多分、僕達はまたいつか会えるだろうけど、待つ必要はないよ! このlike you very very muchは社交辞令ですか??待たなくていいけど、好き??彼の気持ちが分かりません…

• 間に入る語が分かりません。

中に入るのはどれですか。 1.She was so angry that it took a few minutes to ●● herself. compで始まる単語? 2. Many countries imposed restrictions ●● foreign trade. of、 on 、in、 forのどれか。

• 先行詞に数量詞がある時は関係代名詞thatを使う方が自然?

こんにちは。 高校の英語の教科書なのですが、 ・She wants to see for herself many of the things 【that】 I have written her about. ・She would also like to visit some histric sites 【that】 are well known to people in Korea. ・She pointed out many things 【that】 are common to both Japan and Korea. ・She said that she has several friends 【that】 are studying Japanese. という風に、thatが使われていました。 これは先行詞にmany、some、severalのような数量詞があるから、 thatが使われる方が自然ということでしょうか? 実際の会話ではどちらでもよいと思われますが、 一応受験英語の観点からお答えいただければ嬉しいです。 またこれとは別に、thatが好んで用いられる場合がございましたら 教えて頂けたらと存じます。 尚、最上級、the onlyなどの限定の語が先行詞にくるという理由 以外でよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・She had seen that I would rather be stung to death than let others see my poverty. ・I stayed on the line, concerned that something was wrong. ・We have many systems of mirror neurons, with more being discovered as time goes on.

• 細やかな日本語訳を、よろしくお願いいたします。

学長から推薦を頂きました。 できるだけ美しい日本語で、細やかに、最大に誉めて翻訳して頂けますと、たいへん助かります。 どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。 This is to certify that Ms ○○ is a regular student of the (学校名), where she just entered the 3 years long Bachelor program with piano as main discipline. Ms.○○passed a very demanding entrance examination with severe selection, and is now studying in one of the most wanted piano classes of our institution. I am confident she will be very successful in her studies and it is my pleasure to recommend her for a (機関).