• ベストアンサー

簡単な英作文について

ある模試で、「危険な建物の中に入っていって写真を撮ることができるロボットをテレビで見た。」という問題に対して、I saw a robot which can take pictures in dangerous building on TV.と解答したんですが、inが×と書かれていました。どういう風に訂正すればよいですか?よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

in が誤りだとする理由が分かりません。 I saw a robot on TV which can take pictures in dangerous biuldings. この文から in を省略することはできません。of と交換すると、「危険な建物の写真を撮る」の意味になり、建物の外から撮るのだと思われてしまいます。明らかな誤りです。 「入っていく」の意味を追加するなら I saw a robot on TV which can go into dangerous buildings to take pictures. 質問以外の点で… ※on TV を文末に置くと、saw との距離が離れすぎの感があります。「テレビで見た」というより、「テレビに映っている建物」のニュアンスになります。 ※building は単数なら a が必要です。ここは一般論なので無冠詞の複数形にします。

0a5n1t1
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。前置詞自体には問題はないということなんですね。納得できました。

その他の回答 (2)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

>「危険な建物の中に入っていって写真を撮ることができるロボットをテレビで見た。」 1. [なにをした?] テレビで見た - I saw on TV 2. [なにを?] ロボット - a robot, 3. [どんなロボット?] 危険な建物に入っていって写真を撮ることができる - which can take pictures in dangerous buildings. "I saw on TV a robot, which can take pictures in dangerous buildings." もっともコンマの使い方ひとつで元の解答でも正解になり得ます。 "I saw a robot, which can take pictures in dangerous buildings, on TV." [注] 最後の "building" は複数形にした方が良いでしょう(不特定多数の危険な建物で活躍するのでしょうから)。

0a5n1t1
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。制限用法と非制限用法の使い方によるものだということなんですね。よくわかりました。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

I saw a robot which could take pictures inside the dangerous building on TV.

0a5n1t1
質問者

お礼

素早い回答ありがとうございます。sideが必要ということなんですね。参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 大学受験英作文

***** 複数単数などについて質問です。 ***** 1In those days,if they publish news papers,which contain articles against the government,those who did this would be punished for their "dangerous behavior." (当時)の話なのですが、仮定法は条件節内は時制の一致をうけずif they publishとしてOKですか?また、"dangerous behavior."のコンマは""の中にいれてますがOKですか? 2People couldn't go on a trip freely. 一人一人がa tripに出かけるから、それをまとめるとPeople couldn't go on TRIPS.ですか? 3You can go anywhere,even to the other countries such as China,Brazil,and even South Africa. and even TO South Africa.でしょうか? 宜しくお願いします!*****

• この英作文ってただしいですか?

まちがってたらなおしてほしいです。添削よろしくおねがいします。 7.12年間教師として過ごしたあと、ついに作家になるという私の一生の夢を追うことにした。 ついに=finally After passing as a teacher for 12 years, it decided to follow the dream of my lifetime in which it becomes a writer at last. 8.彼の両親は学校にとどまってくれることを望んでいるが、彼は中退して自分にあった仕事を見つけようと堅く心に決めている。 堅く=firmly Although his parents desire to remain in school, he has decided on firmly how to find the work which left school and suited itself at the heart. 9.きみが貸してくれた本を書斎に忘れてきたよ。行ってとってくるよ。戻ってくるまでちょっとここで待っていてくれないか。 He leaves the book which you lent in a study room. It takes by carrying out. Would you wait here just for a moment until it returns? 10.時間があるときは、彼女はダンスの講習を受けたり、スキーやハイキングといったアウトドアスポーツをするつもりだ。 ダンスの講習=dancing classes When there is time, she is going to receive the short course of a dance or to do skiing and outdoor sports called a hike

• 英作文の添削お願いします

ある読み物を読んで、、"Susan(主人公)"がある"community colledge"に行くべきか、ある"university"に行くべきあなたの意見を書きなさいという課題に対して、僕は下のように英作文を書きました。 読み物の内容も書いておきます。まず、第1パラグラフは、"Susan(主人公)"が、ある"community colledge"に行くべきか、ある"university"に行くべきかを迷っているという内容でした。第2パラグラフには、その"community colledge"がどんな所かという説明、第3パラグラフは、"university"の説明という感じです。  下の英作文に関しては、特に、第3パラグラフのShe can extend her knowledge in a variety of fields as well as her major field. She can get opportunities to listen to lectures which great professors give.の2つのcanの使い方に自信がありません。  添削の作業は本当に面倒なことだと思いますが、お時間があれば、よろしくお願いします。      It is true that the nearby community college can offer a flexible class schedule is better to adjust to Susan’s new role as a student, but I recommend that she should enter the university in her city.  The degree in business at the university stresses executive management. The business majors can participate in an internship program with a local business. Once we have got a job, it is difficult to work in other company. It will be a valuable experience especially for her to participate in the internship program.  Also, the university grants academic degrees in a variety of subjects. Each class is taught by well-respected professors. She can extend her knowledge in a variety of fields as well as her major field. She can get opportunities to listen to lectures which great professors give. Sometimes their lecture will make a deep impression on her.  Both of experience and knowledge which she will have acquired at this university will help her rise in the business world. If she can graduate from this university, she will be able to get the degree to be a direct route to career advancement.  

• 英作文の添削出来る方お願いします。

全国で街歩きがブームだ。文化の回帰現象と言っていい。国内外の街並みや人々の暮らしぶりをありのまま紹介する旅番組も受けている。 These days, more and more people take a walk in rural city. This can be said a phenomenon which Japanese culture go back to what it used to be. And among people, it become popular that the TV programs which introduce how people live or what the city is really like in Japan or foreign countries. お願いします。

• TOEFL英作文特訓中です。

お世話になります。 以下、TOEFL公式英作文問題集からの引用ですが。 In class they have the advantage of learning from the teacher, of interacting with their classmates, and of developing the resposivility it takes to be a good student. という模範解答の英文があります。 and of developing the resposivility it takes to be a good student は、「いい生徒になるために必要となる責任感を養う」という 感じの訳だと思われますが、このitは、whichやthatでは駄目 なのでしょうか? また、もし私が、英作文していたら、responsibility which is needed to be a good student と書いていたと思いますが、 これでは駄目でしょうか? お手数おかけし、恐縮ですが、ご指導いただければ幸いです。

• 英作文の添削をよろしくお願いします。

竹に節目があるように、誕生から死にいたる人生にも、いくつかの節目がある。 入学や就職、成人などは誰にも見える節目といえるだろう。 In our life which goes from a birth to an end, there are some points which divide it like lines on bamboo. We can surely say that entering schools, getting a job or becoming an adult are true of them. 節目 というドンピシャな単語が思いつかず points で代用したのはいいのですが 竹にそれを使うのはおかしいと思いそちらは lines にしました、結果的に同じ日本語の単語 を2つの英単語で表現することになってしまいました。 これはやはりまずいでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文 添削お願いします

英作文 添削お願いします 日本語訳の下が「作った英文」、模範解答の下が「模範解答」です 「ものの見方を変えれば気持ちも新しくなる。」 Also the mind becomes new by changing the way of seeing things. 模範解答 Different viewpoints bring us different feelings. If we change our way of looking at things, we will have a new feeling. 「日本語では短い言葉で多くのことを表すことができる。」 Japanese enable us to express many things with short words. 模範解答 You can say a lot of things with a few words in Japanese. 「人と人が理解しあう手段は様々なのである。」 There are some kinds of the ways of people understanding each other. 模範解答 There are various ways for people to understand each other. There are many ways in which people understand one another. 「私たちは、人から必要とされることで幸せになります。」 We feel happy by being needed by other people. 模範解答 We become happy when we are needed by other people. It makes us happy to be needed by others. 「彼らが働く場を作ることは、私たちの責任なのです。」 It is responsible for us to make the place where they can work. 模範解答 We have to make places for them to work in. It is our responsibility to make places where they work. お願いします。

• どなたか自由英作文の添削をお願いします(>_<)!

題:『Describe the ways you communicate with others (e.g., by mobile phone, email, letter, etc.) and which you prefer.』です(>_<) 私の解答はこちらです。 改善点などあれば指摘していただけると幸いです(>_<) I prefer using a cellular phone to using any others. This is because it enable us to contact a person quickly. In contrast, the letter is very slow. Additionally, the address book on the cellular phone can register many people. As a result, I always use a cellular phone.

• 英熟語に関する質問です

受験参考書に In men, as a rule, love is but an episode which takes its place among the other affairs of the day, and the emphasis laid on it in novels gives it an importance which is untrue to life. という文章が掲載されていました。私が違和感を感じるのは" take its place" です。今まで take place (起こる、生じる)と覚えてきたので、間にitsが入るのが不思議なのです。 質問は2つあります。 (1)itsはどういう働きをしているのでしょうか? (2)この文章で" take its place"を、" take place"に置き換えても、誤りではなく、意味も変わらないでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします(中学~高校レベル)

英作文の添削をお願いします。間違った文法やおかしな表現がありましたらぜひご教授願います。 I think that advertising is necessary for both companies and us, even for primary schoolchildren. Of course, advertisings give us a lot of useful information. For companies, ads are important to know their products. But I think that ads have another merit. It is we can know the latest society. We can understand latest society by knowing a lot of new products. For example, Honda invented a new robot which can wait on customers in caf&eacute;. So we can know the level of robot technology and imagine the future. Also, advertising gives schoolchild interests about society.  It broadens their outlook. And they can gain wisdom of lives. And I also think elementary school is the best time to have interests in society. So I’m sure that it is important to know the real world. So I don’t mind ads in elementary school. よろしくおねがいします。