• 締切済み

至急;日本語に翻訳お願いしますm(__)m

very good keep it up ! Really interested in your vocals being over house or "drum" and "bass" they would work really well ? なんと書いてあるのでしょうか。英語わかる方教えて下さい!!

noname#182108
noname#182108
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.3

アンサンブルとは『合奏』のことです。 この単語は登場してはいませんが、 言いたいことはこの点に集約されています。 ヴォーカルが目立ちすぎてるので、 ドラムやベースは大丈夫なのかな? they would really work well? とちょっぴり揶揄しているのです。 云わば婉曲的に褒めてはいるわけですが。

noname#182108
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます!!最後に・・もしよかったらなんて答えたらいいかもしよかったら教えて下さい・・。厚かましい事を言ってすみません・・もしよかったらですが・・。 なんて言ったらいいかわかりません。お礼は言って、あとは適当に具体的には答えず流したいんですが・・汗

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

イイね!がんばって!ドラムやベースにも負けてない、突き抜けるようなあなたのヴォーカルスタイルに興味津々で~す。でも果たしてアンサンブルは上手くいったのかな?

noname#182108
質問者

補足

お早いご回答本当にありがとうございます!大変助かりました! アンサンブルとはなんでしょうか?もしご存知でしたら教えてください(>_<)

回答No.1

非常に良い、続ける! 実際に、あなたのヴォーカルに興味を持っていた家あるいはドラムの上にある、また「低音」それらは実際にうまくいくだろう? みたいな内容だと思います!

関連するQ&A

• 至急!英語に強い方(口語)

very good keep it up ! Really interested in your vocals being over house or "drum" and "bass" they would work really well ? なんと言っているのかわかる方いらっしゃいますか?(>_<) 教えて下さい!!m(__)m

• 簡単に日本語に訳してください

Your Recent Video Hi there, I watched some of your videos last night and I have to say I was impressed. The one thing that really struck me was that you weren't getting many views. I am always amazed how good videos can get so few views when some of the other crap gets millions. Ultimately, I thought your vids were some of the best on the site. Isn't it crazy that people would rather the same garbage over and over instead of new and fresh material? You shouldn't feel alone though. I used to have a problem getting views on my videos too, then I found http://tinyurl.com/35hczew Basically the service sends a ton of views to your videos so that you can get ranked in the YouTube search engine. Right now they have a free trial going on, so it really doesn't cost you a cent. Give them a try, maybe they can help you the same way they helped me. But no matter what, make sure you keep making those videos. I can't wait to watch the next one. Take care. __________________________________________ エキサイト翻訳で訳しましたが意味がよく分からなかったのでお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください。

Thank you so much Jonathan for your kind words. They really mean a lot and it’s helpful to hear that many of us are in the same boat. It’s a lot to keep up with for sure. I’m glad that you have stopped by here because it’s given me the opportunity to be introduced to your blog! よろしくお願いします。

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けますか?

Yes i really enjoy your email ..please question me any time is that i am busy some time i get so mush calls all day about web site work or graphic design work ... and i travel all over Orlando to go to some business to make some ads or some website... and some time i work on my prototype site Call end went i have time to check my email i i try to think of a question .but my mine is thinking of something from work ..and that is way i am busy ... こちらの文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語に翻訳してください。

CNC(自動加工機)の修理依頼を海外メーカーに問い合わせたら以下の英文が送信してきました。 機械翻訳しましたが、いまいち良く分かりませんでした。 Dear friend: Can you let your customer to check if all the X,Y,Z axis stepper motor motor can not work when plug to the controller box of X axis. for this. there are sevaral reasons as below: 1, the mach3 software did not set well as the manual. 2, the signal of the computer is not stable 3, there is a problem with the drive board. so. at first. please show us how dose your customer set the mach3 software. and then, please can you let your customer to take a clear video about the problem. we need this to solve the problem. waiting for your news. really thanks a lot! all regards

• 日本語訳を! 1-(3)

お願いします。  Life in Egypt revolved around the Great River. Our seasons come and go, marked by weather changes, but not so in Egypt, where the sun always shines. In Egypt the seasoms were marked by changes in the Nile. The first of the three seasons began in July. Egyptians called it akhet. During akhet, heavy rain in Ethiopia poured down from the highlands, swelling streams that fed the Nile. The banks of the Nile overflowed. Flooding may not sound like a good thing, but to the Egyptians it was a very good thing. Those floods left behind that black earth for planting. During the floods, farmlands were covered with water. Everyone uneasily watched the water rise. Would there be enough water? Would the Nile bring enough of that rich, black earth for farmers to plant their seeds? Or would there be too much water? Would whole villages be washed away? It was a delicate balance. If you were the supreme ruler, it would be your job to work it out with the gods so that things went well. You worked with Hapi, the god of the Great River, and more importantly, with the god in charge of the floods, the one with the ram's head―Khnemu. It was your job to be sure there was ma'at, or balance―not too much, not too little.  The Egyptians watched the flood levels obsessively. They measured the water and recorded it. They compared their measurements to the good years. They compared their measurements to the bad years. Everywhere you went, people would have had an opinion on this year's flood level. People talked in the market place. People talked along the roads, over dinner, while washing clothes at the riverbank. Would this be a good year? Would the granaries be full? Or would this be a bad year? Would they suffer the anguish they sang about in The Hymn to the Nile?

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (7) Tiberius was elected a tribune of the people in 133 BCE. This office was first established to protect the plebeians, but later tribunes used it to advance their own careers. And as soon as Tiberius took office, he set to work for the rights of the plebes. The aristocrats in the Senate claimed that he was interested only in his own glory, but Tiberius denied it. He said that a trip through northern Italy had showed him how desperate the peasants really were. “The men who fight and die for Italy have only air and light. Without house or home, they wander with their wives and children in the open air.... They fight and die for the luxury and riches of others.” Tiberius insisted that Rome should give the land it gained through war to the poor. Conquered territory became state land. Technically, it belonged to Rome, but if wealthy citizens paid a small tax, they were allowed to farm it as their own. In this way most of the conquered territory passed into the hands of those who needed it least─the rich. Some aristocrats, including many senators, got tens of thousands of acres in this way. They used slave labor to work the land and made huge profits. (8) Tiberius made up his mind to change this law. He proposed that no one─no matter who his ancestors were─should be allowed to keep more than 300 acres of state land. The rest should be given to the poor. Once the homeless had land, he reasoned, they would be able to support themselves. They would no longer roam the cities in angry, hungry mobs. And, as landowners, they would be eligible to serve in the army. This would help the people, help the army, and help Rome─a “win” for everyone. But most of the senators stood against Tiberius, and it's easy to see why. His proposed law would rob them of the huge profits that they had enjoyed for so long.

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Hey yuna, please don’t get mad at me for bringing her up but my ex wants to make a deal with you. She says she will never try to date me and that she won’t ever do anything with me. And in return she wants to be friends with you and me. Is that something you would be interested in or do you still want me just to block her? Anyways don’t get mad at me I’m just a messenger here Anyways I want to get over with that. I just want to start talking about you. So message me when you are free because I miss you I really want to talk about meeting you

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 特にマザーの言葉にこだわってお願いします。 (1)Over the next few years, some Sisters joined Mother Teresa. (2)Many of them were her former students. (3)Mother Teresa and these Sisters worked very hard. (4)They saved the lives of many homeless children. (5)They cared for sick people and old people too. (6)She said, "Always have a cheerful smile. Don`t only give your care, but give your heart as well."

• 翻訳希望します

翻訳をお願いします 長文ですので、途中まででもいいです よろしくお願いします If you were to marry or live with this man, the aspect Show you would live in a traditional house, that is old, and has a lot of dark wood work, and lamps. It will have a light outside the door. It may be an apartment or all on one level, but in the other half of the building, or in a building not far away there would be close relative of his. This would be due to financial arrangements, but the relative would not always be there would come back and forth between this house and a place of study in another town or city. The house would be close to new houses that will have been built in the same style as to look like the old or original one that you and he will occupy. It will be a nice house but cold, needs a lot of heating. Yet this house for both of you would not be a first choice or ideal choice, you would both have some misgivings and doubts about it, but your happiness there would improve with time. This is a slow aspect so I rather think that things will remain as they are between you for a long time, the relationship will seem to get colder, and warmer, but it will continue Times when he is hardly there, times when he is always there, these things will fluctuate, so will your emotions and feelings about the future, and the things you really want from this relationship.