• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

While the singer did his trademark shake/slither dance and sang bits through his trusty old megaphone, it was on the night's surprise cover tunes that he seemed to be enjoying himself the most, especially such crowd pleasers as David Bowie's "The Jean Genie," Jane's Addiction's "Mountain Song" and a heavy bass reading of the Doors' "Roadhouse Blues," an audience favorite. ※ 『David Bowie』『Jane's Addiction』『the Doors』はアーティスト名、『The Jean Genie』『Mountain Song』『Roadhouse Blues』は曲名です。

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ヴォーカルはトレードマークとなっている、 フリフリくねくねダンスを披露し、彼のお気に入りの 古いメガフォンを使って、 この夜のサプライズとなるカバー曲を歌ったのだが、 彼が一番楽しそうに見えた一時でもあった。 とりわけ観客が喜んでいたのが、 デヴィッド・ボウイの“ジーン・ジニー” ジェインズ・アディクションの“マウンテンソング” そしてへヴィーなベースリフを持つドアーズの “ロードハウスブルース” どれも観客のお気に入りだ。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The song's lyrics center around a girl who lives a crazy life involving sex, drugs and alcohol. The song opens with bass riffs from Duff McKagan and then the guitar enters, playing major chords. The song has a string chorus and a guitar solo by Slash. The song's structure and sound is very similar to the opening track on Contraband, "Sucker Train Blues". ※ 『Duff McKagan』と『Slash』は人物名、『Contraband』はアルバムのタイトル、『Sucker Train Blues』は曲名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The band was widely accused of imitating bands such as Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden and Nirvana in an attempt to cash in on the scene's burgeoning popularity. Critics also pointed out that Weiland's vocal style at the time was very similar to that of Layne Staley's and Eddie Vedder's. Weiland has rejected such comparisons, however, citing Jim Morrison and David Bowie as more influential on his vocal techniques and sound. Despite negative reviews from critics, Core was extremely successful, eventually being certified 8x platinum by the RIAA. ※ 『Alice in Chains』『Pearl Jam』『Soundgarden』『Nirvana』はバンド名、『Weiland』 『Layne Staley』『Eddie Vedder』『Jim Morrison』『David Bowie』は人物名、『Core』はアルバムのタイトルです。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Not at all afraid or shy to speak of past success or past lives, he touches on current influences (which include Black Rebel Motorcycle Club and current tourmates The Last Internationale) and past inspirations. "I really like Ween," he says. "There's a song that influenced a song we wrote at my cabin. They're not really defined by one sound. I kinda pull from a lot of different genres – The Beatles, Bowie, jazz, bossa nova, blues."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

STP fired Weiland earlier this year and recruited LINKIN PARK's Chester Bennington to take over. The group sued Weiland in May, accusing him of using the band's name to advance his solo career, while claiming that his poor performances, late arrivals, and addiction struggles harmed the band's career. Weiland has countersued, claiming that the band cannot use the STONE TEMPLE PILOTS name without him.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

During Weiland's formative years his musical influences were very diverse, he was a chameleon from the start. His first musical influence as a child was country music, listening to Hank Williams with his father in his car. He often credits his father for teaching him how to sing. In middle school John Lennon and David Bowie became two of his major influences along with R.E.M. At Edison High Scott met Corey Hickok while playing football, who turned him on to records by The Jam, Echo and the Bunnymen, Stiff Little Fingers, and The Buzzcocks. Scott also began to attend local Orange County punk rock shows seeing bands like Social Distortion during his teen years. Corey played guitar, and he and Scott quickly formed a postpunk band called Awkward Positions. The two eventually formed Soi-Distant. Soi-Distant featured Weiland, Corey Hickok on guitar, bassist Dave Stokes (Scott Tubbs at one point), keyboardist Britt Willits, and drummer Lonnie Tubbs.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Ex-STONE TEMPLE PILOTS singer Scott Weiland has apologized to the group's fans who are "caught in the middle" of his very public legal battle with his former bandmates. STP fired Weiland earlier this year and recruited LINKIN PARK's Chester Bennington to take over. The group sued Weiland in May, accusing him of using the band's name to advance his solo career, while claiming that his poor performances, late arrivals, and addiction struggles harmed the band's career. Weiland has countersued, claiming that the band cannot use the STONE TEMPLE PILOTS name without him.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

The complaint I had, (which was my fault) was the sound. It sounded like Scott was a chipmunk for the first part of the show. I looked up, and I saw 2 huge speakers right above my head. When I moved away from them, the sound was much better (I know, I'm an idiot haha). The setlist was rather short. I believe they did 14 songs in total. They left out Big Empty, Wicked Garden, Interstate Love Song, and Sex Type Thing. The renditions of Dead and Bloated and Where the River Goes/Mountain Song made up for that, though. Defintely the highlights of the night. They mixed together Roadhouse blues and LA Woman for a 10-15 minute song, which was pretty cool.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

The group sued Weiland in May, accusing him of using the band's name to advance his solo career, while claiming that his poor performances, late arrivals, and addiction struggles harmed the band's career. Weiland has countersued, claiming that the band cannot use the STONE TEMPLE PILOTS name without him.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

The group sued Weiland in May, accusing him of using the band's name to advance his solo career, while claiming that his poor performances, late arrivals, and addiction struggles harmed the band's career. Weiland has countersued, claiming that the band cannot use the STONE TEMPLE PILOTS name without him.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

I spoke with Filter frontman Richard Patrick for nearly an hour yesterday on the phone, Patrick discussed everything in his career from his early days in Nine Inch Nails, Filter's hey day in the 90's and early 2000's, his time with STP's DeLeo brothers in the supergroup Army of Anyone, and his return to Filter. Patrick was very candid, discussing the proudest moments of his career and his struggles overcoming addiction a decade ago. He even did an impression of Billy Corgan! ※ 『Filter』『Nine Inch Nails』『Army of Anyone』はバンド名、『Richard Patrick』『Billy Corgan』は人物名です。