翻訳依頼:センセーショナルな曲の要約

このQ&Aのポイント
  • セックス、ドラッグ、アルコールをテーマにした曲の要約
  • 「Duff McKagan」と「Slash」によるバスとギターのリフ、メジャーコードで表現される曲
  • 「Contraband」のオープニング曲「Sucker Train Blues」と似た構造とサウンドを持つ曲
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

The song's lyrics center around a girl who lives a crazy life involving sex, drugs and alcohol. The song opens with bass riffs from Duff McKagan and then the guitar enters, playing major chords. The song has a string chorus and a guitar solo by Slash. The song's structure and sound is very similar to the opening track on Contraband, "Sucker Train Blues". ※ 『Duff McKagan』と『Slash』は人物名、『Contraband』はアルバムのタイトル、『Sucker Train Blues』は曲名です。

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

曲の歌詞はセックス、ドラッグ、アルコールに明け暮れるある少女を中心に展開する。 曲はダフ・マクカガンのベースリフで始まり、ギターが入ってくる。メジャーコードだ。 弦楽器がコーラスを奏で、スラッシュのギターソロも堪能できる。 この曲の構成、サウンドは驚くほど『コントラバンド』のオープニングナンバーである、 「サッカー・トレイン・ブルース」と似通っている。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

A summer song that Duff McKagan, my favorite bass player, sings.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

He added, “Interestingly enough, I'm playing some shows in South Africa with [fellow former Guns N' Roses and Velvet Revolver members] Duff [McKagan] and Matt [Sorum] and Glenn Hughes and Sebastian Bach, and that's going to be interesting,” Slash describes. “It's called Kings of Chaos, and Duff and Matt and Steve Stevens and Glenn Hughes and Sebastian Bach are the main band, and then they have guys that come up and guest… It's going to be sort of like Velvet Revolver with Sebastian and Glenn Hughes singing.” ※ 『Guns N' Roses』と『Velvet Revolver』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』『Slash』『Duff McKagan』『Matt Sorum』『Glenn Hughes』『Sebastian Bach』『Steve Stevens』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

STP returned to their grunge roots with this moody rocker, released on the 2003 greatest-hits LP Thank You. There's little of the layered vocals that distinguished the group's best singles — e.g., "Interstate Love Song," "Big Bang Baby" — but what "Suit" lacks in finesse, it makes up for with muscle. This is Stone Temple Pilots circa Core, all chunky chords and ominous bass. The difference between the songs on their 1992 debut and this single, however, is a lived-in skin. While Weiland's river-deep vocal on "Plush" may have been initially called out for aping Eddie Vedder, the growls and sneers on "All in the Suit That You Wear" are unmistakably him. BACK TO TOP Velvet Revolver, "Slither" (2004) Weiland took a glam turn with supergroup Velvet Revolver. With three former members of Guns N' Roses — Slash, Duff McKagan and Matt Sorum — and guitarist Dave Kushner, the singer helped create refreshingly fun, sexy hard-rock albums in the early 2000s. The smooth "Slither" was their biggest hit, featuring an instantly recognizable McKagan bassline, iconic Slash solo and one of Weiland's finest vocal performances. For an added bonus, the song's video showed the singer going full Mick Jagger–via–Sid Vicious, sporting dark, spiky hair, gold pants and his trademark serpentine moves befitting of the song's title.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Stone Temple Pilots frontman Chester Bennington tweeted the following last night, confirming that Stone Temple Pilots plan to continue writing for their 7th studio album shortly: Can't wait to get back to LA and write with LP and STP!! May 30th. Come see me play with STP, Slash and Duff McKeagan for the 9th annual MusicCares MAP fund. Go to http://GRAMMY.org/musicares Slash and Duff McKagan were already announced to perform at the show, but it wasn't known that Bennington would be performing with them. This means that in one night, Bennington will front STP and perform with two members of Velvet Revolver.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The show is honoring Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington & legendary skateboarder Tony Alva. Chester Bennington, Mix Master Mike, Slash, Duff McKagan, Tony Alva’s Chicken Noodle Project, and Ida Maria are also set to perform, plus presenters: Anthony Kiedes, Mike Shinoda, Andy Dick & more. MusiCares provides help to music people who don’t have safety nets for emergencies, they particularly help musicians with addiction issues. Tickets are 40 dollars and can be purchased by clicking here.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Velvet Revolver Reveal How Axl Rose Made Slash Find Scott Weiland Former Velvet Revolver and Guns N’ Roses drummer Matt Sorum revealed in a new Loudwire Nights interview how Axl Rose moving on with a new Guns N’ Roses lineup is what made himself, Slash, and Duff McKagan get late Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland to form Velvet Revolver. Ultimate-Guitar transcribed his comments. “My wife loved that record [Contraband], I do, but you know, it’s interesting, I need to go back and listen to some of these things sometimes because I get different interpretations of what I recorded the first time. “But I mean, that record, the same feeling I have for Deadland Ritual is the same feeling I had going in and making Velvet Revolver’s first album. “It’s a renewed energy, you do have to really step it up because you’re unleashing something into the world that might or might not want to resonate towards, because number one, they think, ‘Oh, it’s just a bunch of guys getting together because they think they should put a band together or be a supergroup.’

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

While the singer did his trademark shake/slither dance and sang bits through his trusty old megaphone, it was on the night's surprise cover tunes that he seemed to be enjoying himself the most, especially such crowd pleasers as David Bowie's "The Jean Genie," Jane's Addiction's "Mountain Song" and a heavy bass reading of the Doors' "Roadhouse Blues," an audience favorite. ※ 『David Bowie』『Jane's Addiction』『the Doors』はアーティスト名、『The Jean Genie』『Mountain Song』『Roadhouse Blues』は曲名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

During GN'R's recent European tour, the group began performing "Slither" by VELVET REVOLVER, Slash and McKagan's mid-'00s supergroup that featured late vocalist Scott Weiland (STONE TEMPLE PILOTS). "If you got a hold of an old set list from 2016," Slash explained, "you saw there was a set list and then there was an alternate set, which was just songs that we could do audibles with [and] move shit around. It was on there, and the band actually jammed it way early on just to get the groove together and all that. But it just never came up. Then, when we went into rehearsals for the European tour, Axl [Rose, vocals] came in [and went], 'Let's try 'Slither'.' It was never even something that we've talked about, but hearing Axl do it, considering he's channeling a little bit of Scott in that, and then Duff and I sort of having been with that song since its inception, the three of us doing it together was very cool. I couldn't put a verbal description of that feeling, but that was cool." http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-talks-playing-chinese-democracy-song-better-velvet-revolvers-slither-with-guns-n-roses/

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Not at all afraid or shy to speak of past success or past lives, he touches on current influences (which include Black Rebel Motorcycle Club and current tourmates The Last Internationale) and past inspirations. "I really like Ween," he says. "There's a song that influenced a song we wrote at my cabin. They're not really defined by one sound. I kinda pull from a lot of different genres – The Beatles, Bowie, jazz, bossa nova, blues."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

The complaint I had, (which was my fault) was the sound. It sounded like Scott was a chipmunk for the first part of the show. I looked up, and I saw 2 huge speakers right above my head. When I moved away from them, the sound was much better (I know, I'm an idiot haha). The setlist was rather short. I believe they did 14 songs in total. They left out Big Empty, Wicked Garden, Interstate Love Song, and Sex Type Thing. The renditions of Dead and Bloated and Where the River Goes/Mountain Song made up for that, though. Defintely the highlights of the night. They mixed together Roadhouse blues and LA Woman for a 10-15 minute song, which was pretty cool.