英語問題の解答と英訳

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I've heard that someone got injured during the experiment.
  • The experiment may have been a failure, but you don't have to feel down. Failure is believed to be the stepping stone to success.
  • In reality, very few people achieve success without making any mistakes.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語 問題 英訳

空所を補って、英文を完成して下さい。 1 実験中にけがをしたそうですね。 I've heard _________. 2 その実験は失敗だったかもしれませんが、落ち込む必要はありません。なぜなら、失敗は成功のもとと信じられているからです。 The experiment may have been a failure, but you don't have to _________. 3 実際のところ、全く失敗せずに成功を収めた人はごくわずかです。 _______without making any mistakes. 4 あきらめずに、新しい技術の開発に没頭してくれるよう期待します。 _______________.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

1 I've heard you got hurt while having an experiment. 2 The experiment may have been a failure, but you don't have to be disappointed because I believe failure teaches success. 3 In fact, there are few successes without making any mistakes. 4 Don't give up. I expect you will devote yourself to developing a new technology. 以上、いかがでしょうか?

drinker325
質問者

お礼

御回答有り難うございますm(_ _)m

関連するQ&A

• 「失敗を恐れない」という意の外国語を教えてください

タイトル通りに「失敗を恐れない」という意味を持つ外国語がないか探しております。 ただし、そのまま(直訳)の意味で知りたいのではなく、なにかこう【短い文や単語で表す名言】的な表現で探しております。 例えば英語ですと don' t be afraid of making mistakes や don't be afraid of failure と表現されるかと思いますが、私が知りたいのはこういった表現方法ではありません。 英語に限定いたしませんので、外国語にお詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら、ぜひともこんな私めにご教授いただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願いいたします<(_ _)>

• 英語の文法

英語の文法について質問です。 I heard you went to Hokkaido with your friends. It( )have been fun. このwentの部分がよくわかりません。 heardって知覚動詞ですよね。ということは、原形不定詞か動名詞か過去分詞が入るはずです。 なのになぜ、goの過去形wentなんでしょう? ( )の中はmustです。 We don't have homework today,so we ( ) study tonight. この問題の( )はdon't have to なんですが、can'tじゃ駄目なんでしょうか? He ( ) be sick, because I saw him playing tennis an hour ago. この問題の( )はmayなんですが、その理由がわかりません。 mayという事は可能性を表しますよね。「彼は病気かもしてない。」 そこはいいんですが、because以降の文を 「私は1時間前テニスをしている彼を見た。」と訳すと、ちょっと不自然になってしまいます。 訳し方が違うんでしょうか。 各文章の全訳を教えてくれると尚助かります。 英語はかなり苦手なので詳しく説明してくれるとうれしいです。

• 英語

()に当てはまる語を答えよ。 (1)空気はおもに窒素と酸素からなる。 Air ( ) mainly ( )nitrogen and oxygen. (2)その実験は失敗に終わった。 The experiment ( ) ( ) failure. (3)その台風による損害は50億円になった。 The losses from the typhoon ( ) ( ) 5 billion yen. なんですけど、 和英辞書をひくと何個か出てきてどれを使うのか分かりません。 (1)は私が調べた限りでは    consist of (2) resulted in ended in (3) total up up to なんですけど、どれが正解なんでしょうか?

• 和訳と空所補充

和訳をしてみたものの、空所に入る語句が わかりません。。。 和訳と空所補充の答えと根拠をよろしくお願いいたします!!! the findings of study ( 1 ) Mozart lowered the quantily of energy the babies used , meaning they may have been able to increase their weight faster. (1). showed , showing , to be shown , were shown while ( 2 ) to this specific music a baby can have a lower energy expenditure and hopefully he will gain weight ( 3 ) than without the music. (2) heard , hearing , listened , listening (3) faster , other , rather , slower

• 受動態 

よろしくお願いします。 (1)Don't let your failure discourage you. (2)None of us have heard anything of him. (1)について受動態にすると Don't let yourself be discouraged by your failure. どうしてyou→yourselfとなるのでしょうか? youでは不正解でしょうか? (2)について受動態にすると Nothing has been heard of him by us. 以外に He has been heard nothing about him by us. とはできないでしょうか? あるいはheを主語にした他の受動態にできますか? それとも受験英語としてこの質問は意味がないでしょうか。

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いいたします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1.( ) you live long and die happy!  (1)Should (2)Would (3)Can (4)May 2.Democracy ( ) without freedom of speech.  (1)cannot surviving (2)not can survive (3)cannot survive (4)can't be survive 3.According to the law, you ( ) be 18 years old or over to obtain a driver's license in Japan.  (1)can't (2)must (3)might (4)may not 4.My father ( ) quit school when he was fourteen because of his poor health.  (1)had to (2)must (3)ought to (4)should 5.Our son's soccer uniform is still in good shape. We ( ) buy a new one for him yet.  (1)have to (2)must (3)don't have to (4)should 6.My Japanese teacher says everybody ( ) sutdy at least one foregin language.  (1)ought (2)should (3)may be (4)have to 7.I'd rather ( ) by taxi.  (1)having gone (2)going (3)to go (4)go 8.Since I'm very tired, I ( ) join the party tonigt.  (1)had not rather (2)would not rather (3) would rather not (4) had better not to 9.You had better ( ) your homwork soon.  (1)to finish (2)finishing (3)be finished (4)finish 10.We ( ) tell anymore about this just yet.  (1)didn't have better (2)had better not (3)had not better (4)haven't better 11.When he was a newcomer, he ( ) read several different newspapers every morning.  (1)used to (2) was used to (3)got used to (4)is used to 12.I ( ) this movie before, but I'm not sure.  (1)must see (2)might see (3) should see (4)may have seen 13.Katherine lost her purse yesterday. She ( ) it on the bus.  (1)must drop (2)must be dropping (3)must have dropped (4)must have been dropping 14.He ( ) have introduced you to his sister yesterday because she died three years ago.  (1)cannot (2)must (3)ought to (4) shouldn't 15.We've just missed the train. We ( ) left our office a little ealier.  (1)should (2)should out (3)should have (4)should not have 16.George and I had a great time at the party last night. You ( ) come.  (1)had to (2)might have (3)must have (4)ought to have 17.Mary couldn't help ( ) when she heard the news about the championship.  (1)to smiling (2)smile (3)smiling (4)to smile 18."Your apartment is really compact." "You may ( ) think this is small, but it's actually larger than average."  (1)good (2)well (3)better (4)best 19.There's no bus for two hours, so we ( ) as well take a taxi.  (1)might (2)must (3)would (4)should 量が多いかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 スペルミスなどありましたらお知らせください。

• 英作文の質問です

これまでの人生、失敗も成功も確かにいろいろあったと思うのですが、実際には失敗なんて一つもないんです In our life,you might say we had many success and failure,but I think we do'nt take mistakes. としたのですが、どうでしょうか??詳しいかたお願いします^_^!

• 仮定法過去完了の質問

英語の教科書で以下の様な文がありました。 If Marie Currie had not been so stubborn, she may have given up on her experiment and research. 「もしキューリー婦人が頑固(不屈の人)でなかったら、実験や調査を止めていたでしょう」 仮定法過去完了の文と思いますが、なぜ ”might” でなく、”may”なのでしょうか。時制を一致させない事に特別な意味があるのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 高校 英語 形容詞の問題です!

高校 英語 形容詞の問題です! 日本語の意味に合うように( )に適当な語をいれてください! 1.私には訪れてみたいところがまだたくさんある。 There are so ( ) places I still want to visit. 2.今私にはお金があまりない。高価なテレビをちょうど買ったからだ。 I don't have ( ) money with me now. I've just bought an expensive TV. 3.私はクリームをたくさん入れたコーヒーが好きだ。 I like coffee with ( ) ( ) of cream in it. 4.列車はあと2,3分で駅につきます。 The train will arrive at the station in ( ) ( ) minutes. 5.そのチームがその試合に負ける可能性はほとんどない。 There is ( ) possibility of the team losing the game. 6.あなたの報告書にはかなりの数の間違いがあった。 There were ( ) a few mistakes in your report. 以上の六問です! すみませんがお願いします!

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語、または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1. It's started raining. If it ( ) raining, we could go on a picnic. (1)is (2)isn't (3)was (4)weren't 2. If the weather were too hot or too cold, plants ( ) grow. (1)could (2)would not (3)had to (4)won't 3. We would have gone to see the movie last night of we ( ) it was so funny. (1)know (2)would know (3)had known (4)could know 4. If I had known about the good news earlier, I ( ) to congratulate you. (1)would call (2)must have called (3)would have called (4)should call 5. If my son had taken my advice, he ( ) successful now. (1)is (2)was (3)would be (4)would have been 6. I wish I ( ) back the clock and do it all over again. (1)can turn (2)could tuen (3)had turned (4)have turned 7. I wish ( ) much more when I was young. (1)study (2)studied (3)have studied (4)had studied 8. If ( ) he had told her the truth. (1)timely (2)only (3)plainry (4)suddenly 9. It's time Bill ( ) home. (1)go (2)will go (3)goes (4)went 10. ( ) his idleness, he would be a nice fellow. (1)If he would be (2)If he were not (3)If it were not for (4)If it was 11. ( ) for the examination, I could have gone shopping with my friends. (1)Without (2)If (3)But (4)With 12. ( ) for your support, we wouldn't be here. (1)Not were it (2)It were not (3)Were not it (4)Were it not 13. ( ) I known more about the man, I would have gone shopping with my friends. (1)If (2)As (3)Were (4)Had 14. ( ) anything happen to you, you can always call me on my mobile phone. (1)If (2)Should (3)Unless (4)Would 15. ( ) your help, we would have failed. (1)Were it not been for (2)Had it not been for (3)If it had been for (4)Without being 同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れなさい。また、(a)の文を訳しなさい。 1. (a) Because of the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. (b) If ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) for the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. 2. (a) If he had helped us, we could have succeeded. (b) ( ) his help, we could have succeeded. 3. (a) If you heard him talk, you would think that he was a new student. (b) ( ) ( ) him talk, you would think that he was a new student. 4. (a) If he the university students had not started at once, they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. (b) The university students started at once; ( ) they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. 以上です。 お手数をおかけしますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。 ミスなどがありましたらお知らせください。