異常な夏が続いている理由とその影響

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 数日間だけの良い天気の後、梅雨の状態に戻ってしまったため、各地で異常な夏が続いています。
  • 低温や日照不足などの影響で、この夏は通常とは異なる気象状況が続いています。
  • 特に、天候の安定しない異常な夏が農作物や旅行業界に影響を与えています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の添削お願いします。

英作文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 天気が比較的よかったのは数日で、また、梅雨の状態に戻ってしまったからだ。 このため、低温・日照不足など、各地で「異常な」夏が続いている。 It was relatively good whather. There were some days such as this weather but the rainy season went back again. It has brought about relatively low temperature or the shortage of sunshine. This unusual summer have went on at many places. 正直とても書きづらい文章でした。 最初の 天気が比較的よかったのは数日で の部分が非常に不安です。 the shortage of sunshine は表現、冠詞という点で問題ないでしょうか? 回答よろしくおねがいします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Peechyan
  • ベストアンサー率69% (34/49)
回答No.1

こんにちは。二通りのパターンで英訳してみます。 ひとつはnoukamokkosuさんが作文されたものをできるだけ残したもの、もうひとつは文章の構造を変えて、私だったらこうするという訳です。 [1] It was relatively good weather these days. However, the rainy season came back again, and it has brought about relatively low temperature and the shortage of sunshine. This unusual summer has been going on at various places. [2] Good weather lasted only a few days, and it quickly went back to that of the rainy season. As a result, this unusual summer with relatively low temperature and the lack of sunshine continues at various places. なお、「the shortage of sunshine」 について、文法的には間違っていないようですが、「the lack of sunshine」の方がよく使われているようです。 ご参考になれば幸いです。

noukamokkosu
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 these days を見たときにそれだ!と思いました笑 こんな回りくどくわかりづらくする必要はないですね。 情けないことに思いつきませんでした。 Peechanさんの回答、すごいです。 簡潔かつ明瞭って感じですね。 第2文をつなげようとしたら、私の場合長くなってしまうんですよね。 あなたのように簡潔にかけたら、かえっていろいろと楽になりそうです。 がんばらなければ。。。 the shortage of sunshineはあってましたか。 この句を見たときは確実に減点されるんだろうなとは思いましたが他に思いつきませんでした。 参考にさせていただきます、1週間後にはわけあって別IDで同じようなことをしますが 1週間ほどこれをこのIDで続けるかと思います。 見つけたときによければみていってください、コメントをくださるとなおうれしいです。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

1.天気予報によると土曜日の午後と日曜の朝は晴れるよ。でも、土曜日の夜は、雨のようだよ。 2.その日本人学生の一人は日本で柔道のチャンピオンだったんだ。英語の勉強を手伝ってあげれば、僕に柔道を教えてくれるって彼は約束したんだよ。 1.According to weather forecast, it will be fine in Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning, but it will be rainy in Saturday evening. 2.One of the Japanese students who is champion in Japanese Judo promised me that he teach me how to Judo, if i help you with English study. 恐縮ですが…細かい添削と解説をお願いします。よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「竹を食べるというと変に聞こえますが、芽生えをやわらかくして煮て食べるのです。」 と説明すると、ようやく納得のいった顔をした。 Though it may sound strange to eat baboo, it means you eat some parts of them in which new life are brought about, after boil and make them soft. When I expained like this, they put on a convinced face. 読んでいただけたらわかると思いますが、芽生えに大変苦労しています。 10分程悩んだ結果がこのざまです、budがでてきませんでした・・・。 回答よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文を添削してください。

質問させていただきます。 課題英作(和文英作)なんです。一応やってみたのですが、わからないところばかりだったので、添削・ご指導よろしくお願いします。 1 雨は降らなくても降りすぎても災いを招く。天気予報という言葉さえなかった時代、先の天気は自分で判断するしか術はなかった。だから人々は真剣に空を眺め、風を読んだにちがいない。天気に関わる言葉が豊かなのは、そのせいだろう。 Rain causes disaster when it rains little or a lot. The era without even word “the weather forecast", man can do nothing but judge weather in the future for himself. So people must have looked at the sky, and read wind seriously. Word related to the weather is rich because of that. 2 わが国は、国際社会において、諸外国とより円滑な協力関係を構築・維持していく必要がある。そのためには、諸外国との相互理解を増進していくことが重要な課題といえる。こうした観点から、外国人旅行者の訪日促進は、外国人に日本理解を深めてもらう上で意義がある。 経済的観点から見ると、一国の国際観光収入は輸出高、国際観光支出は輸入高とみなされ、国際観光は「見えざる貿易」ということができる。世界の多くの国々では、国際観光は外貨獲得の重要なソースで、WTOによれば、1998年には、世界の83%の国で、国際観光収入が輸出商品上位5位以内に入っている。 In the international society, our country should create and keep smoother cooperation with every country. For that, it can be said that it is important for us to improve mutual understanding with every county. From such point, it is very significant to improve foreign traveler visit Japan. From economical point, one country’s international tourism income is regarded as export amount, and international tourist outgo is regarded as import amount. So international tourist could be said invisible trade. Many country of the world, international tourist is an important source to get foreign currency. According to WHO, international tourism income of 83% countries of the world is within 5th place of the export goods.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「Social statusとHealthを関連させて食について論じなさい」 字数指定はありませんが、過去の問題から推測すると少なくとも100字は必要だと思います。 点数を25点満点でつけて頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。  (1)It is important to consider both social status and Health. This is why there are many food problems such as unbalanced nutrition, eating without measure, and food shortage yet to be resolved.  (2)There are, for example, my friends who eat many instsnt foods almost everyday. One of my friends had had a serious stomachache for three monthes. This desease was due to overeating instant foods. It is true that the instant foods are low expense, but they lack in nutrition.  (3)Arother example is overeating and foodshortage. Former and later are related with each other. I have watched a very fat people and small, poor children who are not able to eat enough foods on TV. I often think the part of which people who eat to excess eat should be given to poor people.  (4)There are other many problems yet be resolved. We shoud take food problems like above exampleks into considering .

• 英作文の添削、お願いします…

TOPIC:Japan should open its doors to foreign workers. I don't agree with this opinion.Many countries,say the US and Germany, are relatively open to foreign workers.Such countries insist that Japan should loosen limitation of influx of foreign workers.Certainly,they contribute to lower labor cost.However,there are many problems,such as conflicts of cultures and employment of foreigners. For example in Germany,many people came from other countries,mainly from turkey,to compensate Germany's lack of labor after the world war 2.However,there found conflicts of cultures.Many crimes happend.Besides,in early 1990s,it became difficult for Germans to get job.Foreign workers were regarded as nuisanses. In fact,there is no country that does not have any problems with foreign workers. Therefore,I don't think Japan should open its doors freely to foreign workers. 突っ込みどころ満載ですが…(若者がやりたがらない福祉の仕事なら雇用の点で衝突せずにすみますし)限界です。英語力、英作文力のなさに驚きました(〒_〒)

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

中学一年生のある朝、登校の途中で、猫が朝日を浴びてのんびり眠っているのを見て、うらやましいなあと、思わずにはいられなかった。 あいつ、一体何を考えているんだろう。そう感じた瞬間、妙なことを思いついた。考えることをやめてみよう。ちょっと足を止めて、早速、目をつむって試みた。しかし、すぐにあきらめた。「考えることをやめてみよう」と考えることを、やめることができなかったからである。 One morning in my first year of middle school, I was walking down the road to school , when I saw a cat basking in the morning sunshine, dozing lazily. At this sight I couldn't help but feel envy for him. What the heck was he thinking, I wondered. Then suddenly a queer idea popped into my head: what if I ceased to think? I stopped walking right away, closed my eyes and tried to stop thinking. A moment later, however, I gave it up; I found it impossible to stop thinking about "trying to stop thinking." 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削お願いします

天気予報という言葉さえなかった時代、人々は真剣に空を眺め、風をよんだに違いない。 天気にかかわる言葉が豊かなのはそのせいだろう。 I think people must observe the move of the clouds and wind to expect how the weather would become when they didn't know even the words "weather forecast". It is probably why there are many words about weather. 不安なのは冠詞と、言葉が豊かの訳し方です・・・(涙 どなたか英語の得意な方、よろしくお願いします。

• 比較級についてお尋ねします。天気

比較級についてお尋ねします。天気 雨が降るそうではないけれど天気は良くない時に、「雨よりはましだ」という場合、比較対象はどうすればよいでしょうか。 例えばIt relitively fine today, it is better than raining[rainy].は成り立つでしょうか?

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。大学受験

添削お願いいたします。 英語が苦手なので、文法のミス・表現の仕方など教えていただけると嬉しいです。 設問: 以下の問いに100~150語で例や理由を添えて答えなさい。 If you could travel anywhere, where would you like to go? 解答: If I could travel anywhere, I would go to Okinawa. When I was high school, I could not go to school trip for Okinawa. Although, I had been looking forward to going to the trip. I brought many books myself in order to know beautiful spots in Okinawa and to get nice items for my family. However, I had been sick before I went to there. It was three days ago. So, I could not see beautiful sea and buy presents for my family. Moreover, I have no memories of this trip. Therefore, I want to enjoy taking a trip in Okinawa. If I could travel in Okinawa, I could make a lot of memories with my friends.(116)

• 英検準1級 英作文の添削

◇ 文法上の誤りや気になった部分があれば訂正(コメント)してください。 ◇ 2点刻みの14点満点で採点してください。 -------------問題------------- Dear Rin, I’m writing a report for school about family life, so I’d like to ask you some questions. My family lives in a rented house, but most families here in the U.S. prefer to buy their own place. Which do you think is better, renting or buying a place to live? I went to my friend’s house yesterday. His grandparents live with him and his family. Do you think it’s a good idea for three generations to live together? By the way, my parents only let me watch TV on weekends. Do you think this rule is too strict? Write back soon. Ethan -------------答案------------- Dear Ethan, I wrote my answers to your questions below. I think renting a house is better. In the case of which the one’s rented house was destroyed, for instance, one only have to find another one to live without losing whole property. I believe it is safe choice, for we can easily move to other places. As for living three generation together, it is a good idea. More and more elderlies seem to die alone. If people live together with their family, all members can take care of each other. I don’t think your parents do too much. I’m sure TV often prevents us from doing our work. In addition, you can spend more time to communicate with your family. I guess your parents really think of you. I hope this will help. Rin