Should Japan Open its Doors to Foreign Workers?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Japan should carefully consider the question of opening its doors to foreign workers
  • While many countries are open to foreign workers, Japan should approach this issue cautiously
  • The potential benefits of allowing foreign workers must be evaluated against the potential cultural conflicts and employment challenges
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の添削、お願いします…

TOPIC:Japan should open its doors to foreign workers. I don't agree with this opinion.Many countries,say the US and Germany, are relatively open to foreign workers.Such countries insist that Japan should loosen limitation of influx of foreign workers.Certainly,they contribute to lower labor cost.However,there are many problems,such as conflicts of cultures and employment of foreigners. For example in Germany,many people came from other countries,mainly from turkey,to compensate Germany's lack of labor after the world war 2.However,there found conflicts of cultures.Many crimes happend.Besides,in early 1990s,it became difficult for Germans to get job.Foreign workers were regarded as nuisanses. In fact,there is no country that does not have any problems with foreign workers. Therefore,I don't think Japan should open its doors freely to foreign workers. 突っ込みどころ満載ですが…(若者がやりたがらない福祉の仕事なら雇用の点で衝突せずにすみますし)限界です。英語力、英作文力のなさに驚きました(〒_〒)

noname#128428
noname#128428
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddd01a
  • ベストアンサー率26% (37/139)
回答No.2

英作文力はしっかりあると思いますよ。複数とか、同じ言葉の繰り返しとかがちょっと多すぎるだけで。 それよか今の時代、ちょっと言い間違えると「人種差別だ」と言われてしまうので(外国人はいつも犯罪を起こすとか)ちょっと気をつけて書き換えましたが、おせっかいだったでしょうか・・・ I don't quite agree with the suggestion. Many countries such as US and Germany are relatively open to foreign workers, and they insist that Japan should be too. However what's happened in Germany; after the World War II the country started to welcome immigrants, mainly from Turkey, to boost the labour. Since then it's struggled to accept the cultural differences, crime rates have dramatically increased. Since the early 1990s it's become harder for Germans themselves to get a job. And now, no wonder many regard the foreign workers as a 'nuisance'. In fact I don't think there's any country that does not have problems with foreign workers and, I think it's all to do with the conflict of cultures - we must accept, yet it's very hard to integrate. For that reason, I think Japan should strictly keep controlling the number of foreign workers.

noname#128428
質問者

お礼

いろいろ問題点が出ました。ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• okdebu
  • ベストアンサー率12% (9/70)
回答No.1

英語としての 添削なのか 内容についての 添削なのか知らないが  内容を見ると ドイツでは問題が起こっているから 日本は・・・ という筋だが 日本とドイツは 国民性も含め事情が違う の一言で 終わってしまう展開だ。  USA についてもなぜ 名前を挙げたかわからない。  

noname#128428
質問者

補足

英語の添削です。

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼める人がいないので添削をお願いします。 ネット上で添削するのは手間がかかるでしょうから、気づいた点などを挙げていただくだけでも結構です。 (問) 以下の意見に関して自分の考えを120~150文字で述べなさい。 Japan should open its doors to foreign workers. (答) I agree with this statement. When you think about this problem,you should divide foreign workers into two groups. One is people who are smart like graduating from famous college.They would come to Japan because they want to get business chance they can earn a lot of money. The other is people who cannot earn enough money to live in their own countries,for example China or Malaysia. The former can contribute Japan to flourish.The more money they earn,the more japanese economy improve. The later also can,because Japan will not have enough labor because of decreasing its population in the future. Certainly ,if a lot of foreign people come to Japan,they could destroy japanese culture,and japasese people will not get comfortable. But japanese people understand foreign culture,and foreign people also do. Thus,Japan should open its doors to foreign workers. (日本文) 私はこの意見に同意します。 この問題について考えるとき、外国人労働者を2つのグループに分ける必要がある。ひとつは有名な大学を卒業するような賢い人々だ。彼らはたくさんのお金を稼げるビジネスチャンスをつかむために日本に来るだろう。 もう一方は中国やマレーシアなど自分自身の国では生活するために十分なお金を稼げない人々である。 前者は日本の繁栄に貢献できる。彼らが多くのお金を稼げば稼ぐほど、日本の経済は発達する。後者も、日本の人口が減少することにより労働者が十分に確保できないだろうことから、同じように貢献できる。 確かに、もし多くの外国人労働者が日本に来ると、彼らは日本の文化を破壊するかもしれない、そして日本人は不快になるだろう。 しかし、日本人が外国人労働者の文化を理解すれば、彼らも同じように理解するだろう。 したがって、日本は外国人労働者に扉を開くべきだ。

• 英作文なんですけど・・ 添削お願いします!

(a)ジュース缶から飛行機まで、鉱物を利用して作られているものはいっぱいあります。 Many things are made in mineral matterial,which vary from can to airplane. (b)しかし、地下に埋蔵されている鉱物資源には限りがあります。 But the amount of mining resouces underground is limited. (c)特に日本ではこれらのほとんどを外国に頼っているので、できるだけ有効に使う必要があります。使えるものはもう一度使う努力をすべきです。 Because Japan depends on foreign countries for almost all supply of these,people have to spare it. They should try to reuse available things. へたくそな英文ですが、ここはおかしい、とか、こんな表現もあるよ、って所があったら教えてください!お願いします!

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

海外ではどんなことが起こりうるか予想がつかないから、用心に用心を重ねたほうがよい。 外国で日本にいるような気持ちで振舞うと命がいくつあってもたりない。 You should be as careful as possible in foreign countries, for no one can expect what will happen there. It is too dangerous for you to behave there, feeling as if you were in Japan. 命がいくつあっても足りない に関しては本番でもないのに完全なる逃げの一手をとりました。 分詞構文は問題ないでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 大学受験英作文添削お願いいたします 

大学受験浪人生の者です よろしければ添削お願いいたします<m(__)m>   問題の設問 Students at many university in Japan are reqrired to study a foreign language, usually English. Some university require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. 自分の解答 I think that students need to study more than one foreign language. That is because if students study foreign languages, they can be exposed to foreign cultures which are hidden in foreign languages.

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2007年の早稲田大学法学部の問題です。 Students at many universities in Japan are required to study a foreign language, usually English. Some universities require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. I agree with the request for students to study more than one foreign language.This is because not only japan but also other countrise all over the world have been heading for the globarization and foreign languages,especially English have been getting more and more important.If they don’t learn more than one language at their college,they may be left from international society.It is true that foreign languages are not necessary to some of them.However,they should not ignore the fact that there are international disputs around the world.So,they need to study foreign languages so that they can understand other countrise. 合格点(6,7割)を目指しているのですが、この程度ではやはり程遠いでしょうか? アドバイスや感想などありましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします!

自由英作文の添削をお願いします! 「小学校での英語教育」に賛成か反対かについて意見を100語程度でのべよ。 内容は、 賛成 →現在では外国人と話せるようになることが大事 →日本では英語で会話できない人が多い →状況を変えるために、早い時期から学習 →その理由は、子供は思考が柔軟で大人よりすぐ習得できるから →小学校での英語教育が最初のステップ という感じです。 稚拙な文章ですが、直すべきとこを指摘していただけるとうれしいです! (1)I am totally in favor of the idea of English education at elementary school. (2)This is the age of global communication and it is essential to master the English language as a helpful communication tool. (3)In Japan,however,there are many people cannot talk with people from abroad in English. (4)In order to change this situation,we should start English education from childhood. (5)This is because children can learn to do anything because they have a flexibility, while adults have the difficulty in acquiring new abilities. (6)English education at a elementary school will be the first step to have a good command of English and to understand foreign countries more profoundly. (111語)

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文が苦手なので、上達のため英文を書いてみました。 文法上の間違い、文章の構造などについて、アドバイスをください。 テーマは「大学の秋入学について」です Recently,many universities are considering whether change the admission season from spring to autumn or not. This attempt arouse wide public concern, and, of course the public divided into supporter and opponent. In my opinion, it is beneficial to universities. Under the existing system, because of the different program between Japanese university and foreign university, each students are hard to study in abroad.So, If the attempt carry out, many Japanese students are easier to go abroad and Universities can receive more international students. Moreover the increasing of international students in Japan can improve Japanese students' sense of competition and cooperation. However, opponent says this attempt can destroy Japanese traditional culture. They think globalization is equal to imitating USA, and Japan should have own position in the world. As far as I concerned,the opponent's opinion is too much exaggerated. Foreign country is not only USA , but also including non-English country. And we can't neglect Japanese culture. If the globalization will be success, Japan's economy turn to good condition gradualy. From the above thing, I support the autumn admission.

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 part.5 <Japan should open its doors to foreign workers.> 2006

こんにちは。受験生です 私は来年一橋大学を受験しようと思っています。 そこで皆さんには一橋英語の自由英作文を添削してもらいたいと思います。 ただ、パソコン上でいちいち添削してもらうのも忍びないので、 1)論理・説得力 2)特筆するほどの文法・構文ミス 3)使える表現, 幅広く使える定型表現など 4)総合点(やはり一橋を基準としたときに、それは合格点をいただけるのかどうか、などです)) をつけていただきたいと思います。もちろんコメントだけでも結構です。 I am in favor of the subject saying Japan should open its doors to foreign workers. First, Japan is now running short of workforce. In Japan, the birthrate is continuing to decline steadily, while the Japanese life span is spreading longer and longer. Therefore it goes without saying that the aging of society is inevitable. For this reason, in order to keep up its competitiveness in the world Japan must be ready to accept foreign workers. Second reason is exclusionary business practices of the Japanese. Have you ever feel strange to hear foreigners speaking their own language in Japan? It is said that the Japanese are exclusionism. But now globalization is spreading into almost all the areas, sticking to our stereotypical practices would lead us to be behind the times. Therefore we should start to change our minds by the means of accepting foreign workers.(145words) 読みにくい、稚拙な英文で申し訳ないです。 ぜひ一読した上でご指導お願いします。 *今回は150文字に逼迫してしまったのでconclusion sentenceを削除しました。 論理展開・特に採点者の印象など、大丈夫でしょうか?

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

子供のころに列車での旅行というのは心躍るものであった。年に一度、夏休みに祖父母の家に行くときには、何時間も列車に乗ると考えただけでわくわくした。今では長距離列車を見ても、子供のころのように気分が高まることはないが、大きな駅のホームに日本各地に向かうさまざまな列車が並んでいる光景は鮮明に覚えているし、発車の瞬間の独特の高揚感を思い出すこともある。 It really excited me to travel by train in my childhood. When I went grand parents' house in summer vacations once a year, even thinking of getting on trains for hours makes me excited. Unlike when I am a child, now I don't feel such feelings when seeing long-trip trains. However, I vividly remember the scenery that there are various trains, which are going to many locations in Japan, in homes of a big station and I sometimes remember the particular excitement when trains start running. in japan in homesというのがどうかと思い、trains to many locations in japan を, which are ~ in Japan, に変えてみましたがどうすればよいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします  

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「Social statusとHealthを関連させて食について論じなさい」 字数指定はありませんが、過去の問題から推測すると少なくとも100字は必要だと思います。 点数を25点満点でつけて頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。  (1)It is important to consider both social status and Health. This is why there are many food problems such as unbalanced nutrition, eating without measure, and food shortage yet to be resolved.  (2)There are, for example, my friends who eat many instsnt foods almost everyday. One of my friends had had a serious stomachache for three monthes. This desease was due to overeating instant foods. It is true that the instant foods are low expense, but they lack in nutrition.  (3)Arother example is overeating and foodshortage. Former and later are related with each other. I have watched a very fat people and small, poor children who are not able to eat enough foods on TV. I often think the part of which people who eat to excess eat should be given to poor people.  (4)There are other many problems yet be resolved. We shoud take food problems like above exampleks into considering .