大学入試英文法の自己採点について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 大学入試英文法の自己採点をするために、解答を教えてください。
  • 同志社女子の過去問題を利用して、以下の問題の解答を教えてください。
  • 問題31から問題40までの英文法の問題について、解答を教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

★大学入試【英文法】2/2

自己採点をしたいので解答を教えてください。 宜しくお願いいたします。 同志社女子2013/1/26 31.I cannot afford to rent a house like that, (let alone/all alone/no less/less than) buy it. 32.She thought she had to find a (mean/means/meant/meaning) of increasing her income. 33.I'm worried about my daughter; she (back/had come/should be/should have been) home an hour ago. 34.He is known to everyone in town (by/as/to/about) an eccentric. 35.He hardly (nor/either/ever/never) misses a meeting. 36.His nephew Thomas took (over/in/on/against) as chairman of the bank. 37.I don't know him. (what/how/which/why) is he like? 38.“Would you miind posting this letter when you go out?”“(Yes/No/Well/Maybe) ,not at all.” 39.The officially announced exchange rate is (very/such/further/much) higher than that. 40.At the end of the term she resigned her position, (gave/giving/given/give) ill health as the reason.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

31. I cannot afford to rent a house like that, (let alone) buy it. それを買うことは言うまでもなく、私はそのような家を借りるゆとりがありません。 32. She thought she had to find a (means) of increasing her income. 彼女は、収入を増やす手段を見つけなければならないと思いました。 33. I'm worried about my daughter; she (should have been) home an hour ago. 私は、娘について心配しています; 彼女は、1時間前に帰宅しているはずなのです。 34. He is known to everyone in town (as) an eccentric. 彼は、変人として町の皆に知られています。 35. He hardly (ever) misses a meeting. 彼は、会議をまずめったに欠席しません。 36. His nephew Thomas took (over) as chairman of the bank. 彼の甥のトーマスは、銀行の会長の任に就きました。 37. I don't know him. (What) is he like? 私は、彼を知りません。 彼は、どの様な人ですか? 38. "Would you mind posting this letter when you go out?" "(No), not at all." 「出かけるとき、この手紙を郵送してもらえませんか?」 「ええ、構いませんよ。」 39. The officially announced exchange rate is (much) higher than that. 公式に発表された為替レートは、それよりずっと高いです。 40. At the end of the term she resigned her position, (giving) ill health as the reason. 期末に、体調不良を理由に、彼女は辞任しました。

kissmiichan
質問者

お礼

全質問に答えてくださり ありがとうございました。 合格してると良いです…;

関連するQ&A

• 英文法の問題5問教えてくださいませんか?

どなたか教えてください☆ よろしくお願いします。 1 He knows little of mathematics, ( ) of chemistry.    (as well as,    still less,     no less than,     still more)のいずれかが入ります。 2私の今日があるのは母のおかげである。(   )に当てはまる1語を入れます。   My mother has (       ) me (        ) I am today. 3同じ内容になるように(    )に1語を入れます。   She stepped aside to let me pass.   She stepped aside (        )(       ) I (        ) pass. 4これで合っていますか?   We walked for ten minutes and came to the park.   A ten minutes' walk (brought ) (me ) to the park. 5これで合っていますか?   It is impossible that she should have done such a thing.   She ( has )( never ) done such a thing. 以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• ★大学入試【英文法】1/2

自己採点をしたいので解答を教えてください。 宜しくお願いいたします。 同志社女子2013/1/26 21.The festival took (away/apart/granted/place) on a farm in Catskill. 22.The money he inherited from his father formed the basis (on/at/to/in) which he built a fotune. 23.As he (speaks/spoke/has been speaking/was speaking) for an hour now,I expect he'll soon be finished. 24.Unfortunately, (not a few/quite a few/few/a few) of the passengers on the bus escaped injury. 25.She stood by window and looked out at a gray cat (walked/walking/to walk/is walking) in the gray mist. 26.Both the girls had promised to email me,but (neither kept/both didn't keep/no one kept/either kept) her word. 27.He was accused (as/for/from/of) stealing a bike. 28.I enjoyed a barbecue lunch and spent the (everything/all/rest/left) of the day reading in the garden. 29.If I had been in that airplane crash,I (am not/haven't been/was not/wouldn't be) sitting here with you now. 30.Whenever she left town,she only (made/got/let/allowed) me know at the last minute.

• 大学入試問題です。

I should have known better than to ask George about the Constitution. He was at a loss for an answer. He is ( ). (1)an expert on the subject (2)no more familiar with it than I am (3)less knowledgeable about the subject than anybody else (4)not so much a graduate student in the field as a lawyer 選択肢を一つに絞り込むことができません((2)と(3)で迷います)。明快な根拠を提示できる方いらっしゃいましたら、ご教授ください。お願いいたします。

• 高2の女子です。英文法の質問です。

高2女子です。 夏休みの課題でわからないところがあったので 教えてください。 お願いします; できれば理由もお願いします。 ・Just ( ) he is taller than you does not mean he is better at basketball. ア.because イ.so ウ.as エ.like 私はアで、not...because~ ~だからと言って…ではない だと考えたんですが、notが後ろにあってもいいのですか? そこの理由がわかりません; ・( ) of my friends have been to Japan this year. ア.Numerous イ.Several ウ. Each エ.Either 私はウかなぁと思うのですが理由がいまいちわかりません。 >>穴埋め ・約束は必ず守って下さい。 Don't ( ) to ( ) your promise. ・私は彼女の手を握った。 I held her ( ) the hand. >>並べ替え ・自分のためになるような本を読むべきです。 You should read [as/books/do/good/such/will/you]. ・彼らは、電気のない生活がどんなものであるか、わかっていなかった。 They had no idea [what/like/life/electricity/was/without]. ・分別のある人ならば、そのようには振舞わなかったでしょう。 A [acted/would/sense/of/man/have/not] in such a way. 頼ってしまってごめんなさい; どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 文法

いくつか聞きたいことがあります、 すべて、比較の所に載ってたものです、 どこが省略されてるかなどを教えてくれると、ありがたいです。 (基本的にはニュアンスの問題だと思うのですが・・・・) 1つでもいいので、よろしくお願いします。 (1)She did not so much as say good-bye to us. のasは何ですか? (2) [1]Hiroshi is as good as his word. [2]I heard from him as early as yesterday. [3]As after as I see this picture,I think of you. [4]He will plays tennis with us as likely as not. [5]This photograph is as large as life. [6]He has as many as one hundred books. これらは、He is as good as dead. と同じ類のものだから、(この例はわかります) 覚えとけといわれたのですが、訳とかは書いてあったのですが、 どうしてその訳がでるのかがわからないです。 (3)More often than not,I played tennis. なぜこれで、しばしばなのかわかりません・・・ (4)He is neither more nor less than stupid. 彼はばか以上でも以下でもない⇔彼は馬鹿というほかない見たな感じですか? (5)He is not so foolish as to say it. これは訳もわかりません、、asは接続詞で後ろに文が 隠れてると思うんですけど、なにが省略されてるのでしょうか? (6)He is not such a fool as he looks. これは相関的に用いられる、関係代名詞ですよね?(比較のところになぜ? 本題に戻りますが、彼は、あほに見えるような人ではない。で 元々の文は、He is not a fool.ですか? 長くなってしまったのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文法

英文法に関する質問です。 It displayed an image that he had requested be sent to her. という英文があり、この「be sent」の部分の文法が分かりません。 request を S+V+O+to の形と読むと to が抜けていることになります。 (また、この場合に物がOになるのは不自然だと思います。) もう1つの解釈としては、that の関係代名詞の後の he had requested が挿入で、 It displayed an image that (he had requested) be sent to her. ということを考えているのですが、この場合は be ではなく was になると思います。 どなたか回答お願いします。

• 英文法の問題教えてください!

次の問題を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 1 その子はあらゆる点で父親に似ていた。    The boy ( )( ) his father in every way. 2 彼はポケットにわずか3ドルしかなかった。   He had no ( )( ) three dollars in his pocket. 3 You should not despire people just because they are poor. You shold not look ( )( )people just because they are poor. 4 I liked baseball better than football in my boyhood. I ( ) baseball ( ) football in me bpuhood. 5 He talks very little. He is a man of ( )( ). 6 How would you like to go to a dance ? ( ) do you ( ) to going to a dance ? という問題です。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 大学入試【英文法】no.3

自己採点をしたいので解答を教えてください。 宜しくお願いいたします。 同志社女子2013/1/26 34.Are you looking (forward going/forward to going/forward to go/forward go) on holiday? 35.Helen wouldn't dream (marrying/of marrying/to marry/to marrying) Bill. 36.Do you know where (Jack has gone/has jack gone/jack gone has/has gone jack) ? 37.Would you like to travel in (a space/the space/spaces/space) ? 38.At the end of the street there is a path (leading/lead/led/to have led) to the station. 39.I've been trying to get in touch with her,but (every time/all the time/all time/all the times) I call,she's out of the office. 40.Bill and I couldn't get into the house because (both/either/none/neither) of us had a key.

• 英語が得意な方に質問

1He treated her like a baby. He treated her as if 1 2 a baby. この1、2に入るものを考えよとあるんですが、疑問を抱きました。 まず書き換えとして、He treated her like a baby.               ↓           He treated her as if she was a baby  ↓(直接法なのか仮定法なのか判断)           He treated her as if she had been a baby という手順で書き換えられるのかなあと思ったんですが、 違いました。  疑問 (1)likeの部分を書き換える時に、wasじゃなくてisだろと言われたんですが、過去の話をしているのに、isはおかしいですよね?? (2)なぜhad beenではいけないんですか?? 以上2点教えて下さい

• こんな細かい質問答えてくれる方いますか??

1He treated her like a baby. He treated her as if 1 2 a baby. この1、2に入るものを考えよとあるんですが、疑問を抱きました。 まず書き換えとして、He treated her like a baby.               ↓           He treated her as if she was a baby  ↓(直接法なのか仮定法なのか判断)           He treated her as if she had been a baby という手順で書き換えられるのかなあと思ったんですが、 違いました。  疑問 (1)likeの部分を書き換える時に、wasじゃなくてisだろと言われたんですが、過去の話をしているのに、isはおかしいですよね?? (2)なぜhad beenではいけないんですか?? 以上2点教えて下さい