English Problem: Rewrite the Sentences

このQ&Aのポイント
  • There is an art museum in the center of our city.
  • It takes ten minutes by bus to get to the soccer stadium.
  • This town has a population of about 35,000 people.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語 問題

与えられた書き出しで始まるように、次の文を言いかえて下さい。 1 Our city has an art museum in its cencer. →There is ____. 2 You can get to the soccer stadium in ten minutes by bus. →It takes _____. 3 About 35,000 people live in this town. →This town has ____. 4 Our town festival is near at hand. →Our town festival is just ____.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

与えられた書き出しで始まるように、次の文を言いかえて下さい。 1 Our city has an art museum in its cencer. →There is an art museum in (at) the center of our city.      cencer → center 2 You can get to the soccer stadium in ten minutes by bus. →It takes ten minutes to get to the soccer stadium by bus. 3 About 35,000 people live in this town. →This town has a population of about 35,000 people. This town has residents of about 35,000 people. 4 Our town festival is near at hand. →Our town festival is just around the corner. Our town festival is just about to begin.もぎりぎり可能かと思いますが、上の答を求めていると想像します。 以上でよろしいでしょうか。

drinker325
質問者

お礼

御回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 続いている、の表現は?

この祭りは10年間続いています、を英訳するとどれがいいのですか? 1. this festival continues for ten years. 2. this festival has been continuing for ten years. 3. this festival has been going on for ten years. 4. this festival is going on for ten years. また、表現内容のニュアンスの違いなどありましたら、教えてください。

• マーチ付属高校の入試問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)Can you use this machine? Do you know (    )(    )use this machine? (2)I got to the bus stop in ten minutes. It (    )(    )ten minutes to get to the bus stop. (3)He went to Tokyo at the age of eighteen. He went to Tokyo(    ) he(    ) eighteen. (4)This is the most interesting story that I have ever heard. I have(    )(    )(    )(    ) interesting story. (5)Health is the most important thing in our life. (    )is(    ) important as health in our life. (6)No other boy in the class is so clever as Jonny. (Jonnyを主語にして比較級を用いて) (7)She has visited Korea twice.(下線部が答えの中心となる疑問文に) (8)This tea is too hot for me to drink. (So~that 構文を用いて) (9)Everybody will laugh at him.(受動態の文に) (10)Who broke this window? (受動態の文に)

• 英語 問題

日本語の部分を英語に直しなさい。 1 There is railroad station (北部に) our town. 2 Tokyo has (1,000万以上の人口) . 3 Most students come to school (自転車か徒歩で). 4 I asked at the police box (市立図書館へ行く道). 5 My father works in the bank (警察署の隣の).

• 中学英語の問題です。

各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )内に適語を入れる (1) He can speak French well. He is a good ( ) of French. (2) He didn't have any place to live in. There was no place ( ) him ( ) live in. (3) This tea is hot that I can′t drink it. This tea is ( ) hot for me ( ) drink. (4) English is studied in Japan. ( ) ( ) English in Japan. (5) Her story was very interesting to me. I was ( ) ( ) in her story. (6) Our class has forty students. ( ) ( ) forty students in our class. (7) She bought him the book. She bought the book ( ) ( ) . (8) John became sick last month and he is still sick. John ( ) ( ) sick since last month. (9) Is this your hat? ls ( ) hat ( ) ? (10) I haven't heard from him for years. It has been years ( ) l heard from him last.

• 英語の問題

以下の文の中に文法的に誤ったものを選ぶ問題です。 1This is the girl Tom is going to marry. 21This is the girl whom Tom is going to marry with. 3I visited the factory where my father works in. 4I visited the factory in which my father works. 5I visited the factory where my father works. 6There are times which everyone needs to be alone. 7There is no reason why you should complain. 8That's how this school got its name. 9That's the way everyone dresses on festival days. 10That's the way how you can create your own homepage. 11,12と13,14,15については少々解説等頂きたいと思います。お願いします。

• 英語 問題

各組の文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように、()に適語を補って下さい。 1 They had a good time last night. They enjoyed () last night. 2 I broke his DVD player. That is problem. They problem () () I broke his DVD player. 3 They say that the actor lives in this town. It is () () the actor lives in this town. 4 We know that he loves science fiction movies. He is () () love science fiction movies.

• 英語 問題

日本文に合うように、()に適語を入れて下さい。お願いします。 1 この市の人口は増加している。 This city is growing () population. 2 その町は景色が美しいので有名だ。 The town is famous () its scenic beauty. 3 私の町は小学校のすぐ隣りだ。 My house is () to the elementary school. 4 この道を行くと駅へ出ますか。 Will this road () me to the station? 5 私は小さいころよくここで遊んだものだ。 I () () play here when I was a little child.

• 英語の問題

He is not what he was ten years ago. ()is written in this report is full of mistakes. (1)what(2)it(3)that (4)which Lungs are to body () leaves are to the tree.(1)what(2)that(3)when (4)which 訳もお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語の関係詞

This is the town where I was born.という文を This is the town which I was born in.と言い換えることってできますか?

• 英検3級問題

いつもお世話になっています 英検で質問があります。 ( )に入る適する語を選ぶ。 We don't have ( ) time. much, many, little, few で私はlittleにしましたがどうして答えはmuchなんですか。 this town is famous ( ) its beautiful river, to, for, in, at 私はinにしたんですがどうしてforになるんですか。 教えてください。