• ベストアンサー

depfileに一ヶ月間プレミアム登録したい

depfileに登録したいんですが この英語がよくわかりませんでした 一番下の二行は何かを書く項目なんですが 何を書けばいいのでしょう? 全部訳していただきたいです I AUTHORIZE "FILE MARKET" to charge my bank card for the above amount. In case of any questions I will contact customer support by using State / province * ZIP / Postal code

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • rinrin717
  • ベストアンサー率35% (23/65)
回答No.1

私は"FILE MAEKET"を 許可します、 上記の金額を 私の銀行カードに 請求することを。 質問があるときは、~を使って(by usingの後は、省略されてますか?)カスタマーサービスに連絡とります。 State/ province  ← 州・地区  ・・・日本なら 県を書くとか・・・・・ ZIP / Postal code ← 郵便番号 ・・・・ これだけで自動住所検索がある程度できるのということかな?住所記入は、ないんですよね。      こんなところでどうでしょう?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• Amazon(外国)での住所の登録方法など

Amazon本店でマーケットプレイスのある商品を買おうと思ったのですが、住所の登録の方法や決済の仕方など教えていただきたいです。 ちなみに、住所の入力するところでは Full Name Address Line1(Street address, P.O. box, company name, c/o ) Address Line2:(Apartment, suite, unit, building, floor, etc) City State/Province/Region ZIP/Postal Code Country Phone Number となっていました。よろしくお願いします。

• 海外にクレジットカードの情報を送ります

書類の訳と以下の(    )部分に記入する内容を教えてください。 クレジットカード情報を送るのですが、サインの前にこの文章があります。 I (                      ) hereby authorize ○○○ to charge the above amount to my credit card for the purpose of tuition or other student related expenses.

• 某サイト(英語)の登録方法が分かりません。

あるサイトに登録しようとしたのですが住所?の書き方が分からず、入力して申請してもエラーになります。 どのように入力すればいいのか分かる方いればご教授お願いします。 Address Line 1*: ---------- [Street address, P.O. box, company name, c/o ] Address Line 2 --------- [Apartment, suite, unit, building, floor, etc. ] City*: --------- State, Province or Region*: -------------- ZIP or Postal Code*: --------------- Country*:------------- * required fields という入力フォームです。

• 英語 住所欄の書き方

海外のサイトに注文をしようとしています。 住所を書く欄が下記のようになっています。 Address-1 Address-2 Address-3 City State (XX) or Province Zip or Postal Code Country A県B郡C町D 1-2-3 〒123-4567 の場合どのように記入すればよいか、教えていただけますでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• amazon.com(海外のサイト)で本を代引きで買いたいのですが。。

海外のアマゾンでしか買えない本があるのですが、クレジットカードは親が駄目だと言うので代引きで買いたいのですが、どうすればよいでしょうか? Full Name: Address Line1: Address Line2: State/Province/Region: ZIP/Postal Code: Country: Phone Number: 名前(Full Name)と郵便番号(ZIP Code)と国(Country)と電話番号(Phone Number)は何を入れればよいのかわかりますが、住所がどこにどういれればよいのかわかりません。そして、どのように届くのかもお教えして頂けますと有難いのですがどうでしょうか?よろしくお願い致します。

• 海外通販の住所入力(英語)

申し訳ありません。 この度、依頼されて海外サイトから購入することに なったのですが、登録情報の記入方法がわかりません。 ご教授お願い致します。 項目はAddress: City/Region: State/Province: Zip/Postal Code: Country:Phone: Evening Phone: phoneは国際番号なのでしょうか? ○○県○○市○○町○-○-○ アパート○号なのですが、よろしくお願い致します。

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねしまcredit ca

I hereby authorize ○○○ to charge my credit card for the following amount incurred for services rende red. amount incurred for services rendered.の部分なのですが、for services renderedはthe following amount incurred を修飾する形容詞句でよろしいでしょうか?また、通常形容詞句は修飾される名詞の直後に置かれるとありますが、過去分詞incurredを挟んでの修飾、そもそも for the following amount incurred のように前置詞内の名詞(the following amount )を修飾するのでしょうか?

• US Search というホームページの使い方。

「US Search.com」というホームページで、 昔お世話になったホームスティ先(連絡先が分からなくなっていた)を検索し、 発見する事は出来たのですが、どうすれば住所の情報が買える?のかが分かりません。 $9.95で基本的な住所の情報が買えるそうなのです。 クレジットカードでの支払いらしく、空欄を埋めては行ったのですが、いまいち意味が分からないところがあって困っています。 Credit Card Type. Cardholder's Name. Credit Card Number. Expiration Date. Billing Address. City. State/Province Select. Zip/Postal Code Required. Search Results Delivery Information. E-mail. Confirm E-mail. Full name. Phone Number. が必要なようなのです。 「Billing Address.」というのは家の住所でよいのでしょうか? US Searchを使用した事のある方、使い方を知っている方、 是非教えてください。

• 海外通販クレジットカードで購入後の手続き

海外通販でクレジットカードで決済後、下記のようなメールが来ました。 REQUIRED INFORMATION: The following information will need to be e-mailed, faxed or sent via postal mail before an order can be processed: 1. A copy of your signed credit card (both sides)* 2. A copy of your personal identification card or driver's license* 3. The completed and hand-signed credit card authorization form below CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM: Please initial and complete the following: ____ I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with my local government agency to determine any applicable duties and taxes associated with my order, and the extent of those fees. ____ I understand that I will be responsible for all applicable duties and taxes upon delivery of my order. ____ I accept that if I refuse the delivery of my order, I authorize Running Warehouse to charge my credit card for the cost of the applicable duties and taxes, as well as the return delivery charges back to Running Warehouse. ____ I understand that I will be responsible for any return shipping costs associated with my order. ____If your order is being shipped to a hotel, it is necessary for you to assume all liability upon proof of delivery. Running Warehouse will not be responsible for lost or stolen packages. I, ________________________, authorize 店の名前 to charge my credit card,______________________(last 4 digits of card), in the amount of $________ for the purchase of merchandise on Order #______________. Credit Card Bank Name: ______________________________________________ Bank Address: _______________________________________________________ Bank Phone Number: _____________________ Billing Address: ______________________________________________________ *The billing address provided must match the address on file with the bank or credit company issuing the card. Shipping Address:______________________________________________________ (if different than billing address) ___________________________________ _______________ Cardholder's signature Date ----------------------------------------------------------------------- クレジットカードと免許書のコピーを送るのは分かったのですが、_____の空白部分を埋めるのがいまいち分かりません。 I, ________________________, authorize 店の名前 to charge my credit card, の空白部分はなんと記入すればよいのでしょうか?またThe completed and hand-signed credit card authorization form belowと記入されているのでメールではなく、faxで送った方が良いという事でしょうか? わかる方いましたら教えていただきたいと思い質問しました。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします!

日本在住でアメリカのサイトからインターネットショッピングしましたが、 注文確定後、このようなメールが送られてきました。支払い方法はクレジットカードです。 To help us ensure your security, we need to some additional verification before your order processes. Please take a minute to review this procedure; it should be smooth sailing from there. We have charged your credit card a random amount less than $3 USD. All you need to do is confirm this amount for us, and we’ll refund the small charge and ship your order. 1.Contact your bank or credit card company. 2.Find the exact amount charged by Backcountry.com 3.Click here to enter the charge amount. 4.When you enter the correct amount, we will refund your card and ship your order. You only have five (5) business days to verify your order, so please call your bank or credit card company right away. If you do not verify the order within those five days, your card will be refunded and your order will unfortunately be cancelled. Just one more note: International shipments may be subject to tariffs, duties, Value Added Tax (VAT), or other government fees. These costs are your responsibility. They are not included in the shipping charges. The shipping company (UPS) will charge custom fees. Contact your local customs office for more information. で、3をクリックしたら To help us ensure your security, please verify the random small amount we've charged to your credit card. This amount is $3 USD or less. Don't worry - you will be refunded the full amount. In order to verify this charge, please contact your financial institution and obtain its exact amount. Once you've gathered this information, enter it in the field below. If the amount you enter is correct, the small amount will be refunded, and we'll get your order out the door as fast as we can. If the amount you enter is incorrect, you may reconfirm the charge amount, and give it another shot. というページに飛び、金額を入力する欄が出ました。 助けてください。