• ベストアンサー

英訳についてお願いします。

draconettieの回答

回答No.1

以下のように3つにわけると考えやすいですよ。 It is highly recommended if you able to travel to Toronto at least once for you to do so. It is highly recommended if ~ これは定型文で、”もし~することができるなら、~をすることを強くおススメします”と言う意味になります。 ~にあたるのは、you able to travel to Toronto (トロントに旅行することが出来る)ですね。 at leaset onece=少なくとも一度 to do so=そうしてください あとは全文を繋ぎ合わせると完成です。 テストの回答的に訳せば、 「少なくとも一度、トロントへ旅することを強くお勧めします」 もしこれがセリフとかなら、 「ぜひ一度、トロントへ行ってみてよ!」 くらいになりましょうか。 ご参考になれば幸いです。

noname#185025
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

noname#185025
質問者

補足

for you to do so は、目的になるのでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳、それに対しての返事の英訳をお願いします

以下のメッセージを和訳をお願いします。 I wonder if you can help me with something. I have a show to do where I need to say in japanese the following: "The brave will die but the cautious never live." Are you able to send me the japanese written phonetically so I can learn it. Many thanks if you can do this for me. Best 私は、英語は得意ではありません。 このメッセージを下さった方は、TV等にも出演されている方です。 失礼のない返事をしたいので、どう書けば良いのか、 教えて戴けたら有難いです。 宜しくお願いします。

• この英訳は・・・

If I send it first then you need to send your payment through global priority so that I would have it within a few days, if you do not then I will turn this over to the authorities. ある人に品物を先に送って欲しいと言ったらこの答えが来ました。要するに,,,,,, "先に品物を送るから、数日中に支払わないと警察に訴える”と言ってるのでしょうか? 何方かアドヴァイスのほど宜しくお願いいたします。

• 急ぎ!和訳

According to Hiskey, ’’If it is raining hard around the time of your burial, things could be more difficult of course. But by trapping as much earth as possible in the coffin, you should still be able to stand up and break your head free of the surface at the least; from this point, if it’s sufficiently muddy, you may require someone’s aid to extradite yourself the rest of the way’’ ( 2010, p.1).Unless it is raining, and if the cofffin is close to the earth, It may be able to stand up and break your head free of the surface at the least これを和訳したいのですが、うまいことできません

• 英訳・・

疑問があります。 “~するのに何分かかる”は It takes ◯◯minutes to doを使うと思います。では『~から・・まで何分かかった』のように、ある行動からある行動までの2つ(以上)の行動のトータルにかかった時間を表すときはなんて言えば良いのでしょうか? 例えば『朝起きてから、家を出るまで最低40分はかかる。』は、It takes me at least forty minutes between to get up in the morning and to leave home. でいいのでしょうか? betweenなどの前置詞を使っていいのでしょうか? この種の構文を見たことが無いので迷っています。

• 英訳お願いします。

英訳お願いします。 ちなみに仮定法です。 1. A man of sense would not do such a thing. (~of sense 分別ある~) 2.Without his help, I could not have finished the job easily. 3.To hear him talk, you'd take him for an American. (To hear~=If you) 4.It is high time you went to school. 5.Not even the most imaginative people could have foreseen the computer age and spece travel.

• 何か違うでしょうか

If you do decide to buy a puppy, at least be sure you know where you're buying from. be sureはmake sureと言い換えられるでしょうか?何か違うでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英訳お願いいたします。

We can show you a similar system if you come in for a free consultation, at which point we can let you try a Movie Hair system on if you wish and see the difference it will make on you. ここの、at which point がイマイチ分かりません。 itは何をさしてるのでしょうか?? よく英文で、指示語がどれを指してるのかわかりません。 その判別のコツを教えてくださると嬉しいです。 このwhich は全文のどこに当たるものなのでしょうか。 It takes six weeks for your system to come in, and only a couple of hours to cut-in and walk you through maintenance. walk が他動詞になり、うまく訳せません。 どなたか、お願いいたします。 A deposit 1/2 down and 1/2 on delivery is required to start your order. If you already wear a hair system then a few photos of the system on you so I can see what you are doing. この文の、on you がうまく訳せません。 長いですが、どうう訳をお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いいたします!

I still have many things to finish at work. But everything goes very quickly and smoothly because I know when all that work is finished ... we can enjoy a short break. so that when you arrive and for some strange reason we can't find each other so that at least you can reach me. how can I not find the prettiest girl in the airport!!! Would it be possible for you to give me your mobile phone number? I think I might call you once ... just to check if you answer with "moshi moshi" ... so cute ... Don't worry I won't do that. If there something you need me to get for you, please let me know ok?

• 『The sound of summer ~』2

Ray Bradburyの『The sound of summer running』という短編からの質問です。 “Mr. Sanderson, don’t you think you owe it to your customers, sir, to at least try the tennis shoes you sell, for just one minute, so you know how they feel? People forget if they don’t keep testing things. United Cigar Store man smokes cigars, don’t he? Candy-store man samples his own stuff, I should think. So . . . .” “You may have noticed,” said the old man, “I’m wearing shoes.” “But not sneakers, sir! How you going to sell sneakers unless you can rave about them and how you going to rave about them unless you know them?” ☆Mr. Sandersonというのは、靴を売っているお店の主人です。 ************************** Mr. Sanderson, don’t you think you owe it to your customers, sir, to at least try the tennis shoes you sell, for just one minute, so you know how they feel? の個所について you owe itのitは to (at least) try the tennis shoes you sellですか? don’t you think you owe it to your customers, sir, to at least try the tennis shoes you sellの部分は、 お客さんのために自らテニスシューズを履いてみなくてもいいです、みたいな意味になるのでしょうか? for just one minute・・・ちょうど1分間? so you know how they feelのsoは、何に対してsoと答えているのでしょうか? ********************* People forget if they don’t keep testing things.について 人々は、彼らがものを試すことを続けないかどうかということを忘れてしまっています? don't keepのところがよくわかりません。 ********************* I should think. So . . . .の個所について ここのSoの後は、少年が靴のお店の主人であるMr.Sandersonにも、少年の欲しがっているtennis shoes(sneakers)を履いて欲しいのだけど、と言いたいのでしょうか? ********************* 質問が多くなってしまい、申し訳ありません。 教えていただけると幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳について

英語を始めたばかりで英訳に困っています。 この場合適切な英語は何ですか? 仕事の関係でアメリカのオフィサーにメールをしなければなりません。 仕事が始まるまでの5ヶ月間ほどはビザがおりないので違う仕事でビザをとりアメリカにくることを進められました。 しかし弁護士に後で本当にとりたい労働ビザが取得しにくくなるので今はビザを取得しないほうがいいといわれたことを伝えたいのですが。。。 I talked lawyer about working VISA. If I get a job at the shop and get the working VISA now, I will become difficult to get the VISA when I came to being able to work at the office, so they said it is better for me don't get a VISA if it is possible to get a job in my future at the office. Thank you for helping.