• 締切済み

次の英語の文章の間違いを文法的に説明して下さい

次の5つの英語の文章の間違いを、文法的に説明して下さい。添削指導するような感じで、丁寧に教えて頂けると幸いです。 問題は、「一億円の自由になるお金を持っていて、何か世界のためになることに寄付するとしたら、あなたはどのような団体に寄付したいと思うか。その理由と主に70語程度の英語で述べよ」というものです。 (1) I want to contribute one hundred millions yen to an organization which considers environment because I think that the earth is danger now. I wonder that it will be more danger in the coming generation. I want not to burden people to the future about the earth's environmental problem so much. (2) I want to contribute to the International Red Cross Society, if I have one hundred million for free. Many people living in poverty in the world, so I think we should do something what we can do for them. For example, the student council of my high school gathers many plastic bottle caps, then sends to them to developing countries. (3) I would contribute the money to building schools in indeveloped countries in Africa. Because I think the education in the youth play a very important role, and every child has the right to get an equal education. We get education as a matter of course, but in Africa many children can't. Kowing and learning something is interested, I want that they know a log of things of the world as to become international people. (4) I will subscribe the money to international organizations that are providing foods for many children who are starving in the world. The reason is that I want to help them in any way, whenever I watch their terrible situations on TV. I don't want to see the sorrowful sights that children who are of an age with me or younger than me are suffering any more. (5) If I had one hundred million yen, I would donate UNICEF. Because UNICEF contribute for poor children who live in the countries at war or in the devastated area by natural disasters. I cannot go there even if I had big money and was eager to provide them food and medical care, because it is very dangerous for me. So, I will donate UNICEF which help them by various ways. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

回答No.1

(1) I think that the earth is danger now. ↓ I think the earth is in danger now. that が口説いかも。あと、地球が危なくて着陸できない惑星のようなイメージを受けました。in danger の方が自然です。 the earth's environmental problem so much. ↓ the environmental problems of the earth are too much. 構文の前部に強調したいことを持っていきます。 環境問題は多々あるので、複数形を使用します。 so much よりも、 too much のが、多すぎる!の印象が強いのでベターです。 Many people living in poverty in the world, so I think we should do something what we can do for them. ↓ As there's huge amount of people who's suffering of poverty, I think we should do something what,,, 動詞がどこにもないようです。There'sを付けた方がよろしいと思います。 もしもMany peopleではじめるなら、以下のように動詞を配置すればOKです。 例:Many people living in poverty → is waiting for our help. indeveloped countries in Africa. ↓ underdeveloped countries in Africa (continent). 個人的には大陸を付けた方がイメージがわきやすいのでcontinent. Kowing and learning something is interested ↓ Knowing and learning something is interesting 受身の構文だと、知ること学ぶことに対して誰が関心を持ってるの?って疑問がわいちゃいます。 学習に関してあなた自身が興味深いよ!おすすめだよ!って思うなら、interesting. シンプルに、interestingで。 I want that they know a log of things of the world as to become international people. ↓ I want them to know a lot of things of the world so that they can become international people. 例えば誰かに医者になってほしい時、「I want you to be a doctor.」って言いますよね。それをそのまま流用したほうがわかりやすいですよ。 So that canのがベターです。以下例文です。 Could you give me that screw driver so that I can fix the window. 私が窓の修理をできるよう、あそこにあるスクリュードライバーを貸して頂けませんか? I give you some money so that you can buy some stuffs. あなたが買い物できるよう、ちょっとお金をあげるよ。 The reason is that I want to help them in any way, whenever I watch their terrible situations on TV ↓ The reason is that whenever I watch their terrible situations on TV, I wish I could help them. 毎回いつでもテレビを見るたびに、あの人たちを助けられたらなーって思うなら下の文章のがベターです。 ほかの方のアンサーも参考に、一番自分が読みやすい文章を作りましょう(^O^ )

marie168jp
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語教えてください

because of her war experience as a child   asがちょうしに乗ってます どう訳せば? hepburn wanted to protect children in countries at war ヘップバーンは子供たちも守りたかった 国たちの戦争から     それっぽいけど in countries at war の部分があやふやです 教えてください she felt that working for children was her mission  なんというか ing とか 訳とかわかりません They were suffering from war and hunger    彼らは戦争や飢えを経験している   当たっている?  Because she received food and medicine from UNICEF after world war2 なぜなら 彼女は食べ物や治療などをユニセフから与えた 第二次世界大戦後    fromの使い方がわかりません  上と続いています ,she knew what UNICEF meant to children 彼女はユニセフの意味するものは子供なのだと知った      絶対間違ってる自信があります 意味がわからない完璧に分からない

• 英語の文法チェックしてください、

The second story “Girl” was more interesting to me. The story is like family motto from her mother to girl. This story imply that girl’s mother really love her children with extravagance. I can find her mother’s love, worry and many more feeling to her daughter. I like this story because this story has more adorable feelings. I believe that “white elephant” is more difficult than “Girl”, because that story is mostly consisted of conversation between them, however, that conversation makes me confused. It is not clear for me. The girl was mad first time, but she easily come back to good mood the end of the story. I wanted to see the process how she came back to good mood. I believe that “Girl” is not a real story. I guess that this story is talking about future’s children. In my opinion, the girls’ mother wants to have a girl baby in her future, so she is talking about how her children want to grow up when she have a girl baby,

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Q:Why do people contribute to campaigns? A:People contribute to campaigns for many reasons, but usually it's because they want to be involved in what the campaign is doing or because they want the perks that are part of the campaign.

• 次の英文の意味がわかりません。

訳していただけないでしょうか? Imagine children being said during their childhood, that they shouldn't say that or that, because it's not polite (children are usually direct). Then, when they grow, they don't know how to act without hurting people. In some countries, for most of the people saying "no" it's challenging, because they want to pleased everybody. 何となくはわかる様な気がしますが、理解が不十分なので教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 和訳

和訳お願いします (1)When people travel to other countries, they find that many things are different from the things in their own country. (2)It can be very hot in summer and very cold and snowy in winter. (3)People who come from hot countries often find that it is too cold for them in December, January, ane February. (4)It is sometimes difficult to talk to them on the street because they are always very busy and don't have much time.

• 英語の間違いについて

この英文に間違っているところや、アドバイスなどがあれば教えてください。 Many people live in big city. I live there, too. (私もそこに住んでいる) A big city have many stores, schools, subway and more. But we can favor anyone in a small town. (しかし小さい町に住んでいれば親しくなることができる) This is because a small town don't have many people. However, I want to live in a big town. I would like to discuss the reasons why I think so by talking about friends and dreams. よろしくお願いします。

• 文章の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。

次の3つの文章の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。 (1) In my opinion, the most important subject in all is home economics. Most student don't think it is important. Because it is not necessary to a university entrance exam. However, what we learn this subject, for example, cooking and sewing, is necessary things of daily life. We will surely be able to use these skills and knowledge in the future. (2) Today we live an information society. I think computers are useful for a lot of jobs. Nowadays I use my personal computer for three hours everyday. I can discuss about much things with friends by using it. Discussion on the Internet makes excited. This is why I think of the class of information very important. (3) I think no subject is less important than math. I like math. I enjoy to take my math class. I don't like any other subjects, because they are not interesting for me. My teacher also talks math is important too. I think math is very useful in my future.

• 英文の間違いを教えてください

間違っている文やアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。 Second I am going to talk about dreams. Many people have a lot of dreams. And many people want to dream come true. For example, I want to be a singer and I want to learn it . (たとえば、もし私が歌手になりたくてそれについて学びたいとする) I think that a big city have many school than a small town. (わたしは小さい町よりも大きい街のほうがたくさん学校があると思う。) I live in a big city in a big town for dream come true. And we can know new information there.(それに、新しい情報を手に入れやすい) Therefore, I want to live in a big town. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の間違いについて

少し長いのですが・・・ First, I am going to talk about friends. Many people have views. (たくさんの人がそれぞれの考え方を持っている) And it is not similar. (それは似ていない) If I had live in a big city, I could meet people who have some views. I have friends when I was high school student. Some friends of mine goes to college. But others don't go to college. This is because they have a dream. A friend of mine wants to be dancer. She don't go to college, but go to dance school. Thus, I can meet many people because I live in a big city. So I can make many friends. They and I have different views. Therefore, I like talk people. I suppose that we can meet many people in a big city than a small town. もし、間違いやアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!

Like most Japanese junior high school students,you come to school every day and go home after school. These are activities that are natural for you. But many children in other countries cannot go to school. They cannot spend time at their homes. These children may live in countries at war,and they suffer. They are treated unfairly,and they suffer. Because and homes behind. These children are refugees.