英文の翻訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ebayで商品を発送する際の要望は追跡番号と貨物保険が必要
  • 低い価格を宣言できない場合はギフトとしてマークすることができる
  • クリスマスプレゼントで自分用ではないので、間に合わなくても問題ない
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の翻訳をお願いします。

英文の翻訳をお願いします。 ebayで落札された商品を発送する際の相手からの要望です。 「追跡番号と貨物保険は失いたくない」という事は何となく分かるのですが、それ以外の箇所がよく分かりません。 以下が本文です。どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 Hi there! Sorry, I don't want to lose the insurance and the tracking number. I need both. So if you can't lower the declared value, then do as you need for the package. At least anyway I think you can still mark it as gift. It's a Christmas present not for myself. Don't worry I know that shipped with SAL this item will arrive here after the holidays, I've informed who will receive this present that mine will arrive a bit late ^o^ . Arigatou

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sporespore
  • ベストアンサー率30% (430/1408)
回答No.2

ごめん。保険も追跡番号もなくしたくないので、両方とも必要です。 (緑色の)税関告知書に記載する価格を低い数字にできなければ、あなたが(それを送るのに)必用と思う方法でいいです。(価格を低く書くと税金を払うときにその額が低くて済むため・・・) 少なくとも(税関告知書の)「Gift」の所をマークしてくださいね。 送ってもらうのはクリスマスのプレゼントなんです。私用ではないですけれど・・・。 エコノミー航空(SAL)便で送ればクリスマスの後にしか届かないのは十分承知ているので心配しなくてもOKです。このプレゼントをあげる予定の人には「僕のプレゼントはちょっと遅れるよ」と言ってあります。(^o^)

japanimation
質問者

お礼

sporesporeさま ものすごく分かりやすく、内容がよく理解できました。 本当にありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

落札者はネイティブですか?ちょっと見慣れない使い回しが多くて訳が難しい。 私の経験不足なだけかな? 日本語に直訳しました。 こんにちわ! ごめんね。私は保険と追跡番号を失いたくないの。 両方必要なの。 で、もしもあなたが値段を下げられないというのなら、梱包についてあなたが必要なことをしてね。 少なくとも、とにかく商品をギフトとしてマークすることができると思うよ。 これはクリスマスプレゼントであって、私自身のものではないの。 この商品がSAL経由で発送されて、ここに到着するのが祝日後であることは知ってるから安心してね。 受け取る人には、私のものが少し遅れて届くことを連絡してあるから。 多分、私が噛み砕くには・・・ ・番号は両方必要。 ・値下げに応じられないなら梱包を簡素にしてもいいよ。 ・でもプレゼントだからそれなりにわかるようにしてね。 ・受取人には納期遅れの連絡をしてあるから安心してね。 この3点かと思います。

japanimation
質問者

お礼

momomo_338さま いろいろ分かりやすく説明していただきありがとうございます。 大変参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 will buy if you can declare value for shipping as old camera for repair and $50. I understand that insurance will also be $50. I accept all responsibility. 以上です。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

海外オークションの出品者からのメール文です I sent it to the address that Ioffer gave me. They have the wrong address for you. I will send again although it will cost me another $10.00 to shipm it a second time. Is it possible to send me $5.00 so I don't have to pay the entire shipping since ioffer has the wrong address for you. I will add some extra fights if you sned me $5.00. If you cannot do that I will still resend the item to you. 翻訳サイトでは、正確に翻訳できないので、どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳

Greetings, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Unfortunately this is a temporary issue that our engineers are trying very hard to fix as soon as possible. In the mean time, we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue for you. I understand that this will not be the answer you were looking for and I can only hope that your enjoyment of the game is not spoilt by this situation. Please accept our apologies for this highly unfortunate occurrence. 回答お願いします

• 翻訳をお願いします♪

次の文の翻訳をお願いします。 I shipped the Gucci wallet this morning (Thursday) and used a declared value of $50 for customs purposes. I recall a sale I had a few years ago to a lady in Japan. She gave me feedback 5 days after I shipped it.... as I recall. That was fast. Who knows?.....maybe you'll receive the wallet as fast. Thanks for your business!!

• 英文を翻訳お願いします。

翻訳機を使わず英訳できる方にお願いいたします。  I understand you would like to know if you the units can be shipped to our center directly from the manufacturer.  I am glad to inform you that, you can ship units to our center from the manufacturer directly.  Please mention the manufacturer's address as 'ship from' address while creating a shipment.  I am sorry but we need clarity for the first portion (duty of custom) of your query, so please write back to us with more information. お手数をおかけしますが、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

翻訳お願いします 英→日 First of all this is in the court As I said and we will wait for that process to finish to get a verdict. Secondly This is none of your fucking business and I do not need to answer anything to you

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

the cd is stopped at the border line in italy...with no reason!!! because everything has been made by law...so the responsable of our distribution is trying to understand this problem...but i think that our label will send you the cd directly by mail...because you can't wait an year!!! we are sorry about it...really... if you want ear the new song we can send you by mail...send me your mail address..to make you forgive us for every problem you have had you will be the first that listen this new song!!! I hope you're happy about it... and the next week i'll make you send all the cd's songs by mail or in another way on line!!! hoping that someday the cd will arrive...sorry, italy is special for this things!!!

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします

いろいろな翻訳サイトで調べたのですが、分かりませんでした・・・ 「this I did that you could see」 です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします

お友達から、誕生日に『Thinking of you with happy at >Birthday Eve. >Thank you for a lot of love. >I will never forget. >I will being return what I said. >I said it that may you become happily after forgetful of me. >But, >I will never forget. >To you who are special』とMailで来たんですが、私にはわからないのです。 どなたか分かるからいましたら翻訳をしてほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

I'm sorry but we don't talk usually. I won't talk to her ever again. Yuna you really don't need to worry about something like that. She isn't even in the USA. Truly I'm so sorry for making you feel this way. I swear I really do love you.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m