• 締切済み

英文の翻訳をお願いします

いろいろな翻訳サイトで調べたのですが、分かりませんでした・・・ 「this I did that you could see」 です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

回答No.2

この英文、深く考えず、すっと読めば私にはNo.1回答と少しニュアンスが違い、 『これ自分がしたの、あなた分かるでしょ』 のように感じます。

puu-nene
質問者

お礼

回答、ありがとうございました。 No.1回答をいただきとても参考になりましたが、またちょっと角度を変えた 解釈の仕方もあるのか・・・と勉強になりました。 すっと読めてしまうところがスゴいです。 またお助け願うことがあるかと思いますが、よろしくお願いいたします。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

私のこの成果、あなたが見てくれたらな。

puu-nene
質問者

お礼

早々にどうもありがとうございました。 どこで単語を切ったらいいのか分からず、ニュアンスさえ さっぱり分かりませんでしたが、スッキリしました。 一緒に描かれているデザイン(絵)の解釈もつかめてよかったです。 助かりました。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を翻訳してください

翻訳サイトで試してみたのですが いまいちよくわかりませんでした。 単語も間違えているかもしれません expeted →expected? キレていますか?どのようなニュアンスなんでしょうか。。。 who ever you want to be friend that is ok if you Don't wanted it's ok with me and I did asked you then you expeted

• スペイン人が書いた英文の翻訳お願いします。英文はデタラメだと思いますの

スペイン人が書いた英文の翻訳お願いします。英文はデタラメだと思いますので翻訳に難があると思いますが、宜しくお願いします。英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。 I did not realize the pictures on discription, thats why I asked to see also from inside, I returned now back to the page, and I saw now that there is pics. But unfortunately I cant see them when Im using my computer. This same happend with one another seller before as well. I can see the discription page only like 2cm wide. But I will try to observe the pictures with another computer. I might be interested to buy 2 bags, so please tell me if you compine shipping costs?

• 英語の翻訳お願いします!!!

英語の翻訳お願いします!!! [もし私がそこにいたら、あなたに会えるのに] 現在離れて住んでいる子に対して言いたいのです・・・。 If I was there, I can see you. If I was there, I could see you. それとも I wish I had~ を使う方がいいのでしょうか? 助けてください! よろしくお願いします・・・ .

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

eBAyで買い物をして、外箱を傷つけないように送ってくれという内容のメールを送ったら返信が来ました。どなたか翻訳して頂けますか? The item you purchased does have the outer wrapping off of it. I did mention this in the descsiption. I do have one the does have the wrapping still on it. Please advise me.

• 訳して頂きたい英文があります!

訳して頂きたい英文があります! どうしてもうまく訳せません。 She had an uneasy suspicion that I did not believe in her; and if that was why she did not like me, it was also why she sought my acquaintance: it galled her that I alone should look upon her as a comic figure and she could not rest till I acknowledged myself mistaken and defeated. お願いいたします。

• 英文翻訳で、内容に困っています。

英語で、メールを頂きました。 翻訳で・・・?上手く理解が出来ず、怒られてるのか?喜んでいただけたのか?悩んでいます。どなたかお力をお借り頂けたら幸いです。 I recieved doll today and his hand is broke off i wanted to let you know first to see how you wanted to handle this. Thank you, Leslie

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

一般的な翻訳サイトで翻訳すると、いまいち意味がわからない訳になってしまい困っています。 和訳できる方、宜しくお願い致します。 well this guy, when you need help coming to you.

• どなたか翻訳お願いします!

私は英語でイスラエルの友達とメールしているのですが…よく分からないところがあるんです。 I'd love it if we could contact somewhere that would allow more frequent talking (something such as msn maybe?), so you have any kind of a messanger or something like that by any chance? I'll be glad if you did. ここらへんを翻訳できる方いたらお願いします!特にmsnとは何なのでしょう?

• 翻訳をお願いします。

以下の文章を翻訳頂きたいです。 ( )内はリスニングですので、いまいち自信のないところもあります。 似た発音で他に候補があれば教えていただけますと幸いです。 (1) Mother : My daughter got this ( terrible ) nettle rash. She cried all night. Doctor : What did she ( eat ) last night ? Mother : A carrot ( salad ) and an omelet. Doctor : Has she had any allergies to milk or ( eggs ) before? Mother : Not that I know of. (2) DN : Check your ( weight ) on the scale, please. Patient : The scale ( shows ) I'm 110 pounds today. DN : Well, you're a bit ( overweight ). How much ( water ) did you drink yesterday? Patient : About a ( chort ). DN : Oh-oh, that's too much, you know.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品している商品に質問が来ました。出品しているものが大好きで取引をしたいと言う事は何となく分かるのですが、自信がありません。どなたか分かる方、翻訳をお願いします。 Thanks sooo much for responding. I would love to make a deal with you. This dorulumon toy you have is a favorite digimon of mine. I live in America so the only way I can get it is online. I saw that you were selling this as well a xros loader. These 2 items are 2 years old and many people already have them so it's hard to get a good deal. However I am a fan and my budget is small so I was wondering if you could sell this to me for free in a bundle with the xros loader and I'll pay full for the xros loader. I saw your high ratings so I wanted to ask this to you. Thanks for your time and please respond back. Again Thanks!!!