• ベストアンサー

英語 穴埋め

You have to do it() your oun. できれば訳もお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

You have to do it on your own. それは自分ひとりでやらなきゃね。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問

現在中二です。 「あなたは自分の部屋を掃除する必要はない。」 を英文にする時、 私は、 「You do not have to clean in your room.」 と回答しました。 だけど、答え(?)をみると、 「You do not have to clean your room.」 でした。 inがないだけですけど納得いきません。 分かるかた、おしえてください。 解説は中二レベルでおねがいします。

• 穴埋めどなたかお願いします

あなたは一生懸命やりさえすればいいのだ。 You ( ) ( ) ( ) try hard. =All you have to do is to try hard. 父が腹を立てるのはもっともだ。 It is ( ) ( ) my father ( ) get angry common that soかな? 天気がよければ、私達は明日出発します。 ( ) ( ) , we'll leave tomorrow morning. If使ったら仮定法だと2個じゃ足りないと思うのですが…。 塾の宿題なのですがこの3個がわかりません。 月曜日に塾あるのですが気になって仕方がありません。どなたかお願いします。

• 穴埋め問題「自分でやる」

"Why can't you do it yourself? " Ben's mother asked. "Your brother used to do his school work [ A ] without my help." A の答えは alone だったのですが、himself では誤りでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語に関する質問

長文ですがお付き合いください Do you have a weight problem? Have you failed to lose weight many times? Here is some wonderful news for you. The Super Diet Machine will finally solve your problem. Are you afraid that you will have to do hard exercise? No, you won't have to.(体重の問題がおありですか?何度も体重を減らすのを失敗しましたか?あなたのための素晴らしいお知らせがあります。スーパーダイエットマシンがあなたの問題を解決するでしょう。大変な運動をしなければならないと思っていますか?いいえ、そうする必要はありません。) この文章を見て思うのですが、Are you afraid ってどういうニュアンスなんですか? 訳を見れば、Do you think でもいいと思うのですが、なぜ Are you afraid になっているのか疑問に思いました。

• アンインストールしたいんですが英語が分かりません。

オンラインゲームのアメリカ版をしていたんですが、アンインストール方法が分かりません。 調べたらこういうのが見つかりました。 どうすればいいのでしょうか? It is possible to uninstall all the games from you computer. However, once you do this you will have to reinstall each game when you choose to play it again. To uninstall, go to your computers Control Panel. Click Add or Remove Programs. Select Hangame and click the Change/Remove button. This will start the uninstaller.

• あなたは宿題をしなければならない

あなたは宿題をしなければならない you have to do your homework you must do your homework どちらを使うべきでしょうか?

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. John : Do you have the time? Ellen : () John : I asked you what time it is now. (1) Go ahead. (2) One moment, please. (3) I beg your pardon? (4) I don't know about it. 2. George : I don't think I can attend the meeting tonight. Ben : () George : I have a terrible stomachache. (1) What's wrong? (2) What about you? (3) What do you say to it? (4) What happened to it? 3. Clerk : We don't sell cell phones here. You'll have to go to the phone store. Rick : () Clerk : That's simple. Go out the door, turn to the left and go straight, and you'll find it on this side of the street. (1) Is that so? May I go to the phone store? (2) Excuse me. How can I get a cell phone there? (3) I see. Could you tell me how to get there? (4) Would you be kind enough to take me there?

• 英語をチェックしてください。宜しくお願い致します。

英語をチェックしてください。宜しくお願い致します。 パーティーで知り合った人にランチに誘われたのですが、 5日と6日以外は大丈夫と伝えたいのと、職業を聞き忘れました。 Thank you for your e-mail. It was nice to meet you, too. Let's have lunch this week. I can't go on 5(wed), 6(thu) . Are you off this week? What do you do? I didn't to hear that. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

英語の翻訳をお願いします! 今英語を勉強中で、海外の人とメールのやりとりをしてるのですが、いただいた文の意味が理解できません。 以下を翻訳できる方お願いします。 --------------------------------------------- Now I go to sleep but I see your message so I want to answer you. I'm happy to have to do your meet =) I want to say to you "Have nice day and enjoy it even if it's a little hard" =) I send you my happyness and I hope who you become happy =) Latter I send you an other mail. --------------------------------------------- よろしくお願いします。