• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

You're the voice of reason that I can't escape, Cut me down a thousand times a day I don't need you anymore I don't need you anymore I trusted you and there was no one else All you did was make me doubt myself Don't believe you anymore Don't believe you anymore

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

わたしにとってあなたは 逃れられない理性の声 日に千回はわたしを打ちのめしてくれた でももうあなたは必要ない あなたなどもう要らない あなたを信頼していた ほかの誰でもなく でもあなたのしたことで わたしは自身を信用できなくなった だからもうあなたを信用しない あなたをもはや信用できはしない

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか I know I can't take one more step towards you Cause all thats waiting is regret Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore You lost the love I loved the most I learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts Tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around If I am anywhere to be found But I have grown too strong To ever fall back in your arms Ive learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? It took so long just to feel alright Remember how to put back the light in my eyes I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed Cause you broke all your promises And now you're back You don't get to get me back Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul So don't come back for me Dont come back at all [x2] Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

But at this phase of my life, I want to write and not have to think about whether a song is going to be a hit. I want to explore the music that inspires me, and I don't want to ape myself.

• 翻訳お願いします

My final project for photojournalism, I need to create a series piece documenting something, and I have chosen to photograph letters I get from my friends, and anyone else in Japan I can receive! So I was wondering if you could send me a letter to add to the series~! Of course, I will write back, but maybe not right away! You don't have to do it though~ But if you could, could you maybe ask some of your friends to send a letter to me, a random person in Canada that they don't know~ haha xD I need a lot! 大体の意味は分かるんですけど、詳細まで知りたいです。 あと、感じ悪いかどうかも知りたいです。 私が読む限り、悪い感じはしませんが、 このメールをしてきた人がなぜか「I missed you」とか言ってきていて、 目的はコレか!と思ったので。

• “don't have to~” と ”don’t need to~“ のニュアンスの違い

英語サイトに下記説明がありました。 You don't have to do it today.(きょう、それをやらなくても大丈夫)という言い方は、 DON'T NEED TOを使った You don't need to do it today.(きょうは、それをやらなくてもよろしい)と異なり、 立場上、You must と言える人の発言という感じはないので、幅広く使えます。 <引用元> http://eng.alc.co.jp/newsbiz/hinata/2005/06/post_48.html そこで、質問です。 1.上記の説明は正しいでしょうか。 2.下記のような主語が1人称の時は、AとBにどのようなニュアンスの違いがあるのかわかりません。  御存知の方がおられましたら、教えて頂けませんか。  A-1:I don't have to explain myself to you.  (個人的なことをあなたに説明する必要なんてないでしょ。)  B-1:I don't need to explain myself to you.  A-2:"We don't have to pay you a bean." "Don't fool with me," he snapped.  (「君に一銭も払う必要はない」「ふざけるんじゃないよ。」彼はピシャリと言いきった。)  B-2:"We don't need to pay you a bean."  尚、A-1、A-2は英辞郎からの引用です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I taught myself how to make records I taught myself how to make jewelry I taught myself how to make a tv show Next I’m going to teach myself solar power. Its easier then building a recording studio. By next year I’m going to have panels up running this AC. This is bullshit - the sun dumps tons of energy down on me all day long and I feel the need to pay someone to make different energy and port it into me from a coal plant or something - just to cool off the suns free energy byproduct heat.? Solar is so simple. Cut out the middle man. Cut out the con. The suits - the white old men.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

とある曲の歌詞の一部です。 I'm waking up so fast To see myself staring back at me I laugh and ask about What was this dream I had

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You're the devil in me I brought in from the cold You said your body was young but your mind was very old You're coming on strong and I like the way The visions we had have faded away You're part of a life I've never had I'll tell you now it's just too bad

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So take this for what it is: 2nd hand info from a source I claim is reliable. It's hearsay, and/or a rumor. I'm telling you it's 100% legit, but that's just a stranger on a forum. Feel free to say I'm full of shit, or that I'm making this all up, it's up to you if you want to believe me. I'm only sharing because I'm sure you are as curious about the situation as I am.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“But the thing is, what do you do when your lead actor is sick for the play, you get the understudy and the understudy gets a shot. And plus, what signal does that send to Scott? Because hopefully Scott will see this, and go ‘they're moving on without me, maybe I should clean up, maybe I should get a handle on this stuff, maybe I should look at myself for a minute and think to myself, do I really want to be this difficult to work with?’”

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

You brought a shining light of hope to my life and saved me when I was having trouble.