Self-Taught Skills and the Power of Solar Energy

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn how to make records, jewelry, and even a TV show on your own. Discover how solar power can be an easy and efficient way to generate electricity, bypassing the need for traditional energy sources. Say goodbye to middlemen and embrace the simplicity of solar energy.
  • Explore the world of self-taught skills, from making records and jewelry to creating a TV show. Then, delve into the power of solar energy and its many benefits. Cut out the middleman and enjoy the simplicity of generating electricity directly from the sun.
  • Start your journey of self-teaching with making records, jewelry, and even a TV show. And why stop there? Discover how solar power can revolutionize the way we generate electricity, offering a simple and eco-friendly alternative to traditional energy sources.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

I taught myself how to make records I taught myself how to make jewelry I taught myself how to make a tv show Next I’m going to teach myself solar power. Its easier then building a recording studio. By next year I’m going to have panels up running this AC. This is bullshit - the sun dumps tons of energy down on me all day long and I feel the need to pay someone to make different energy and port it into me from a coal plant or something - just to cool off the suns free energy byproduct heat.? Solar is so simple. Cut out the middle man. Cut out the con. The suits - the white old men.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私は、誰にも教わらずにレコードの作り方を覚えた。   私は、独学でジュエリーの作り方を身につけた。  私は、自分でテレビ番組の作り方を勉強した。  今度は、私は、自分で太陽の力を勉強する。これは録音スタジオを作るより易しい。  来年までには、このACを作動させる(太陽力の)パネルを作る。太陽は一日中何トンものエネルギーを私に投げかけている、だからと言ってるといって  誰かに金を払って違ったエネルギーを作り、太陽からのただのエネルギーの副産物を冷却するために、それを石炭工場みたいなものから流し込むようにする必要性を感じているって?ったく馬鹿げた話だ。  太陽エネルギーとは簡単だ。仲買人を切って捨て、詐欺師を取り除け。スーツ姿の老白人を除け。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

#1です。補足です。  直訳を書いたあと野暮用が入ってすみません。  意訳は、元はただの太陽エネルギーを、金であなたに買わせている仲介者や、詐欺師や、背広の白人の老人に払うこたないじゃん、でしょう。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9712/12079)
回答No.2

(訳文) 私はレコードを作る方法を独学で学んだ 私はジュエリーを作る方法を独学で学んだ 私はテレビ番組を作る方法を独学で学んだ 次に私は、太陽光発電を独学で学ぶつもりです。 録音スタジオを作るのはいとも簡単です。私は、来年までにはこのACを稼動するパネルを用意します。これはうそみたいにすごいです-太陽は1日中私に何トンもの自由エネルギーを吐き出してくれます。ただ、太陽エネルギーの副産物たる熱を冷やすためには、石炭発電などで作った別次元のエネルギーを取り込ませてもらうためには、誰かに金を払う必要があるのかな? (ともあれ)ソーラー発電はとてもシンプルです。中間の人手を削除します。詐欺行為をなくします。スーツ族-つまり、白人の長老・重役の類を無用にします。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

But at this phase of my life, I want to write and not have to think about whether a song is going to be a hit. I want to explore the music that inspires me, and I don't want to ape myself.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You're the voice of reason that I can't escape, Cut me down a thousand times a day I don't need you anymore I don't need you anymore I trusted you and there was no one else All you did was make me doubt myself Don't believe you anymore Don't believe you anymore

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

とある曲の歌詞の一部です。 I'm waking up so fast To see myself staring back at me I laugh and ask about What was this dream I had

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

My Dad and my Step Mom support Nazis (Trump) - I think we should all call out the Nazi lovers in our families. Friends don't let friends hide Nazi lovers. As FAR AS I'm concerned if you still support Trump YOU SUPPORT NAZIs This is past watergate for me. This is going to end up a bloody mess and I'm not being cheeky.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I guess I'm going to be the one to have to do this. Males of the planet earth it is not ok to take your penis out whenever you like! Getting a female alone (or in pairs) and uninvitedly displaying your dick is not a dating strategy. It's not sexy it's gross. And it's illegal. And it's traumatic and frightening and more (I can't pretend to know the ways it hurts victims) and you make all registered penis owners look bad.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The new GOP health bill only has 20% approval - but they are going to move heaven and earth to get that thing passed. I don't understand the pride of men. This is going to get people killed. There is no place for politics or pride in health care. This is a criminal undertaking and someday these guys will all have to answer for it. We need to tattoo this onto the foreheads of all who voted for it - this kind of cruelty should not be forgotten.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“To me it's just like, I don't know man. To me it's like gratitude is a little bit cooler than crapping all over everybody. I love Scott, love him, but I also know what it's like to have fans, and I shake hands every day and sign autographs and stuff like that. It's just like when you start thinking that like they're just going to show up every single day and not care and it's okay, at some point it's going to come back and hurt you.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“But the thing is, what do you do when your lead actor is sick for the play, you get the understudy and the understudy gets a shot. And plus, what signal does that send to Scott? Because hopefully Scott will see this, and go ‘they're moving on without me, maybe I should clean up, maybe I should get a handle on this stuff, maybe I should look at myself for a minute and think to myself, do I really want to be this difficult to work with?’”

• 日本語に翻訳していただきたいです^^

From time to time I look back at my footprints on the path that led me here. They are there to remind me who I was,where I came from how I got here, what is my destination, and why I'm going down this path. Along with every step are the beautiful people that walked with me and have taught me how to be me simply by being them. For the way I am is just the way "you" are. I thank "you". A little goodnight song for y'all~ 日本語へ翻訳お願いします^^

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Just found out I'm going to Tokyo with Frankie Fingers on Sunday. Awesome...