Family Guy Star Wars その2

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Family Guyのスターウォーズエピソードで、ソロとルークが帝国軍に追われるシーンについて面白い点を教えてください。
  • ソロとルークがモスアイズリーからオルデラーンに向かうさい、帝国軍に追いかけられいるときの会話が面白いです。特に、ソロが少し左に動くことを「マニューバ」と言い、ルークがそれに対してツッコミを入れる場面がユーモラスです。
  • このシーンでは、ソロがわずかに左に動くことで帝国軍を惑わすというシンプルな作戦が展開されますが、それに対してルークがツッコミを入れる様子が笑いを誘います。帝国軍の兵士たちもソロの動きについての会話を交わし、彼のマニューバに感心する様子がコミカルです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

Family Guy star wars その2

こんにちは。 Family Guy star wars -blue harvest -に関する質問です。 1. 下記の会話は何が面白いのかわかりません。教えてください。 ソロとルーク一行がモスアイズリーからオルデラーンに向かうさい、帝国軍に追いかけられいるときの場面です。 Skywalker: 'That was your maneuver? Moving slight to the left.' Han Solo: 'Well, I mean, we're not in the same place we were, huh? That ought to confuse them.' Skywalker:'Yeah, but you hardly did anything. You just started slightly lifting lazily to the left. I'm pretty sure they can keep up.' Soldier1: 'Where did they go?' Soldier2: 'There they are! They're listing lazily to the left. Go left, left!' Soldier1: 'Boy, this guy knows some maneuvers.'

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • miknnik
  • ベストアンサー率48% (249/513)
回答No.1

これはあまり面白くないギャグなのでわからないだけかもしれません。 ルークが言う様に、ソロがほとんど何もしていないにも拘らず、帝国軍兵が「すごい手際の動きだ~」と感嘆しているので、それだけ相手がincompetent、というだけの話です。 Yawn.

chugging
質問者

お礼

回答いただきありがとうございます。 なるほど、そういうことだったんですね。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• Family Guyを見ている方へ!!

こんにちは。 私は現在アメリカの漫画Family Guyにはまっている者です。その中の登場人物にBuzz Killingtonという英国紳士がたまに登場してくるのですが、彼のユーモアセンスについて行けず困っています。下に3つの会話を抜粋しておきますので、意味のわかる方説明して頂きたいです。 *ユーモアの意味を聞いています。英語自体は読解できますので、直訳は結構です・・・。 (1)Quotes (Peter is at a party with some anonymous friends; Buzz Killington enters and sits everybody down) Buzz Killington: (Hands Peter a picture of a man riding a Penny Farthing bicycle.) Now, here's a fellow attempting to ride a bicycle. But he's having some trouble, isn't he? And do you know why? Peter: (Sighs) Why? Buzz Killington: Because he's a Scot! (laughs) Now, who here likes a good story about a bridge? Peter: (Groans, lifts his glasses and rubs his eyes) (2)(Peter, Quagmire, and Cleveland sit in the bar interviewing Buzz to see if he will be Joe's replacement) Peter: So, do you really think you're suited to be the fourth guy in our group, Buzz Killington? Quagmire: Yeah, I mean, we mainly just sit here in the booth and crack jokes, but, you're kind of a buzz kill. Buzz Killington: Oh, on the contrary, I've quite a mastery of the humorous yarn (laughs). For example, do any of you know the tale of how cornmeal came to be? Cleveland, Quagmire and Peter: No, No, uh-uh no. Buzz Killingon: Neither did the miller when he left his house that morning. (3)Stewie: Oh, God, he's a bigger buzzkill than Buzz Killington. Buzz Killington: Stewie, do you know why W.S. Gilbert was frequently drunk on his trans-Atlantic crossings? Stewie: No. Buzz Killington: Because he was quartered on the port side. (chuckles) Now that I've got you, let's both revisit the birth of the D'Oyly Carte Opera Company. Stewie: Ahhhhhhh. (sighs and pinches sinuses like he has a migraine)

• この場合は・・・

・Benito and I went to a party last night この文を使って、Q&Aを作る問題です。 ・Did Benito and you go to a party last night?  /Yes,they did.  /Yes,we did. 考えてみると上のようになりました。 合ってますでしょうか? いつも、「I」「you」と他の人の名前とが出てくると なぜか迷ってしまいます。 アドバイスお願いいたします。 

• 翻訳お願いします

If you did you wouldn't go on other date. I didn't go on date. We just spend time together last saturday and you already go on date. And we just talked about getting to know each other more and better and all of that and you gonna go on another date with another guy. I don't understand if you like somebody and interested in somebody but go out with a different man

• They’re free to go

They’re free to go, is what I meant. I’m deconstructing our thing we say. We’re giants.Nobody got that? この文章はどういう意味になりますでしょうか。 巨人の国に迷い込んだ主人公が裁判にかけられる場面で、主人公の弁護士が語っています。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 文法書の問題の解答について解説ください。

友人に休日の様子について聞く質問文を穴埋めする問題を解いていて、解答について2つ疑問ができました。 以下、問題の抜き出しです。 Hi. how are things? -Fine, thanks. I've just had a great holiday. Where did you go? -To the U.S. We went on a trip from San Francisco to Denver. How _________________________? By car? - Yes, we hired a car in San Francisco. It's a long way to drive. How long did it take to get to Denver? Two weeks. Where _______________________? In hotels? -Yes, small hotels or motels. ..... まず1つめの空欄ですが、解答は How did you go? とされています。 僕はgoの後にthereもつけたのですがそれでも文として問題ありませんか? そして2つめですが、解答は Where did you stay?となっています。 これ見て思ったのですが、where~stay in? や Where ~stay at? は変ですか?ふつう前置詞はつけませんか? 他に例えば、where did they go? と where did they go to?も何が違うのですか? 質問が下手で悪いのですが、これについて解答お願いします。

• 英文メール

Do you have any friends left at ○○ or did they all go back to Japan? 友だちからこんなmailがきました。 ○○とは私が今住んでいるアメリカの地名です。 left atの意味と、前後の文の関連がわからないため完全に理解できません。 どのような意味なのでしょうか?どなたかわかる方いらっしゃいましたら教えてください。

• 次の文の意味を教えて下さい。

Wait. Mom, you're not, like, letting her to go that, are you? you're not, like,はどのように訳したら良いでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

かなり長いですが、訳して下さい。Twelve Angry Menからの抜粋です。 Now let me lay this out for you ignorant—bastards. You at the window, you’re so god-damned smart. We’re facing a danger here. Don’t you know it? These people are multiplying. That kid on trial, his type, they’re multiplying five times as fast as we are. That’s the statistic. Five times. And they are – wild animals. They’re against us, they hate us, and they want to destroy us. That’s right. Don’t look at me like that! There’s a danger. For God’s sake we’re living in a dangerous time, and if we don’t watch it, if we don’t smack them down whenever we can, then they are gonna own us. They’re gonna breed us out of existence.”

• Family Guy star wars その3

こんにちは Family Guy star wars -blue Harvest-に関する質問です。 ダースベイダーがオビワンにデススターであった時のセリフの意味がわかりません。 'What part of, "Stay 50 yards away at all times," don't you understand?' これは何を言いたいのでしょうか? 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• Family Guy star warsに関して

こんにちは。 Family Guyのstar wars episode 4のセリフに関する質問です。 最初の方の場面で、帝国軍に打たれた老兵士が1.のように言いました。 1. 'I was two days from retiremetnt.' これは、”あと二日で引退だったのに。”なのか”引退して二日しかたってないのに。”のどちらの意味でしょうか? ダースベイダーのセリフです。 2. 'This property is right above Sunset' 'This property(この不動産物産)'とはデススターのことだと思うのですが、"right above Sunset"とはどういう意味でしょうか?"Sunset"と頭文字が大文字になってます。 「日没のすぐ上」だから、「この不動産(デススター)の価値はとても低い」ということを言っているのでしょうか? 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。