英語の問題に関する質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本の出生率は最近減少しています。
  • バイオリンの演奏を3年で学ぶことができます。
  • 現代の日本の生活がどのようなものかを示す写真
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

次の英語の問題を教えてください。

次の問題を教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。 1 The birth rate in Japan has been ( ) the decrease lately. ア under イ on ウ down エ off 2 You may learn to play the violin in, ( ), three years. What do you ( ) to a trip to Okinawa ? 3 a picture of ( really / what / in / is / modern / life / Japan / like )  4 なんといっても皆さんが興味をもたれるのは経済問題です。   Above (what / everybody / ploblem / all / financial / interests / is). 5 学生はできるだけ余暇を活用しなければならない。   Students should (the / of / most / make / their / time / free ).  6 彼の不注意な運転によってその事故が起こった。(英語にしてください。)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1 イ on 4 Above all what interests everybody is fanancial problem 5 Students should make the much of their free time 6 His careless driving caused the accident.

laluce
質問者

お礼

重ね重ねありがとうございます!感謝しています!

関連するQ&A

• 英語 並び替え問題

次の英文を正しく並べ替えてください。和訳もお願いします。 1 Don`t (any/take/of/what/notice) he said. 2 Mary is not used (being/of/to/made/fun) in the presence of others. 3 The speaker was worried (about/would/how/the audience/react) to his speech. 4 I am (done/of/this/ashamed/having). 5 Everybody found (this/worthwhile/reading/it/book).

• 英語 並び替え問題  +α

日本語の意味になるように並べ替えてください。 1 明日、どのように連絡できましょうか。   How can (get/you/to/I/in/touch with) tomorrow? 2 中西先生はみんなに大変評判が良い。   Everybody (of/is/Mr. Nakanishi/very/highly/speaks). 3 寝坊するといけないから目覚ましをかけておきなさい。   (in/the alarm/you/don`t/case/set) overleep. 4 最初、犯人と思っていた男は実は刑事だった。   The man (the criminal at first/turned out/who I believed/to be/he/was) a detective. 5 われわれは二人ともパンクに気がつかなかった。   (was/both/of/neither/aware/of/us) the flat tire. あと、下の文の和訳もお願いします。 He meant that names are important,but to most parents,their baby`s name is very important ― not only what the name is,but also who picks the name and when.

• 英語の問題教えて下さい!

what(are,is,matters,to,if,willing,you)take part in the project. She is no longer(used, what,to,be,she). my(me,uncle,I,today, has,am,what,made) この並びえを教えて下さい。

• 英語の質問文作成のアドバイスお願いします

英語の質問文を考えています。 色々考えてみたのですがどうもしっくりきません。 シンプルで正確に伝わる表現を教えていただけないでしょうか。 ■インドではどういうお茶を飲んでいましたか? How do you have tea in India? Please tell me about your style drinking tea in India. In what way do you season tea in India?  ※例えば以下のような回答を期待しています。  □straight □tea with milk □spiced tea ■(上記に関し)日本に来てからはどうですか? How do you have tea since you came to Japan? ■1日何杯紅茶を飲みますか? How many cups of tea do you have a day in India? ■(上記に関し)日本に来てからはどうですか? Has that changed since you came to Japan? ■お茶を飲む時食べる物は? What do you eat at tea? What do you like to eat with tea? What kind of teacakes do you like? What are your favorite cakes or snacks served with black tea? What kind of food do you think go with black tea? What do you eat while having black tea?  ※甘いものに限定しないような表現が希望です。 ■日本で飲んだ紅茶の印象を教えてください。 What is your opinion about the quality of black tea in Japan? What do you think about the flavor of tea in Japan? How do you like Japanese black tea?

• 英語の問題

He is not what he was ten years ago. ()is written in this report is full of mistakes. (1)what(2)it(3)that (4)which Lungs are to body () leaves are to the tree.(1)what(2)that(3)when (4)which 訳もお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語の問題

どうしても分からない英文法の問題があります。 間違いを直す (1)The climate in Philippines is warmer than in Japan. (2)have you ever seen a map of America? (3)His visit to the Philippines turned to be a real education. Ifを使う (4)He returned because he had to attend classes. (1)~(3)はどこが間違いなのかさっぱり分からないです>< 教えてください。。

• 英語問題

1:That tall man () just come in my father. (1)whose has (2)who has (3)whom has (4)which has 2:Ynkohama is the city () population is the second largest in Japan. (1)that (2)which (3)whom (4)whose 3:The woman () I thought was her mother turned out to be a total stranger. (1)who (2)whose (3)about whom (4)whom 4:This is the house () he lived when young. (1)which (2)in which (3)in that (4)what 5:Japan is one of the few countries () people drive on the left. (1)how (2)what (3)where (4)which 解答と訳をお願いします

• People in Okinawa

What do you think the PRPBLEM of Okinawa? Are people in Okinawa different from you? Thank you in advance.

• この英文を和訳して頂けますか?

imagine having the confidence of everybody around you for what it is you are about to do. 「a thousand paths to confidence」という本の一節ですが、what 以下が うまく訳せません。what you are about to do.であれば「あなたがしようとしていること」になると思うのですが、 間にある「it is」が何を指すのか、どう訳したらいいのかが今ひとつ理解できないのです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題で分からない所があります。

英語の問題で分からない所があります。 一応自分でも解いてみましたが、答えに自信がないので解答をお願いします。 穴埋めの問題です。 1. 「ちょっとお願いしてもいいでしょうか。」 ( ) I ask you to do ( ) a ( )? 私の答え May, for, while 2. 「こちらにお出かけの節は、ぜひお立ち寄り下さい。」 ( ) ( ) to look us up ( ) you're in the area. 私の答え We'd like, if 3. 「その仕事を仕上げるにはもう5週間を要する。」 Another five weeks is ( ) to complete the task. 私の答え taken 4. 「どうして日本に来たのですか。」 What has ( ) you to Japan? 私の答え taken 5. 「仕事の都合で予定より1日早く帰ることになった。」 Business ( ) me to leave for home one day ahead of schedule. 私の答え got 並び替えの問題です。 1. 「私はヘビを見ただけでぞっとする。」 The (is/of/sight/mere/frightening/a snake) to me. 私の答え mere sight of a snake is frightening 2. 「赤ん坊に泣かれて、一晩中寝付けなかった。」 (baby/me/crying/awake/the/kept) all night. 私の答え The crying baby kept me awake 宜しくお願いします。