大学受験英作文の構文を増やしてみたが使いこなせず

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 大学受験英作文の構文を増やしてみましたが、使いこなせません。最近のインターネットの普及により、本を丹念に読む人が減っていることは残念です。
  • 読書の面白さは、人とのつきあいのように途中でさまざまな感情を抱き、思いがけない発見をすることです。
  • 大学受験英作文を勉強しているものの、新しい構文に慣れるのが難しく、使いこなせません。現代社会では、インターネットの普及により、本をじっくり読むことが少なくなっているようです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

大学受験英作文

すこし構文を増やしてみました。…使いこなせませんが。 最近、インターネットが盛んになったせいか、本を端から端まで読む人が少なくなったのは残念です。 It is a pity that there are few people now to read a book carefully ,propably because of getting Internet more popular . 人とのつきあいのように途中でいろいろなことを感じたり、思いがけない発見をしたりできるところが読書の面白さです。 The pleasure of reading is feeling many things and finding something you had not thought on the way to such as connection with other people . よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

It is a pity that there are few [people now to read→people who read through] a book carefully, probably because [of getting Internet more popular→the Internet has recently become very popular]. "because of"名詞句にする方が楽そうですが,"because..."副詞節の法が文が簡単になります. The pleasure of reading [books] is [feeling many things and finding something→to feel and find things] you [had→have] not thought [on the way→of] [to such as connection→just like you interact] with other people. "think of"と"interact with"は必須です.

wave198
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。追い込みがんばります。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削出来る方お願いします。

相手の好奇心を引き出すための、あるいは相手に新しい気づきをもたらすための呼び水となる質問をするためには、相手が今いる位置よりも、一歩先の質問をすることである。 It is the question which is beyond the thought of someone you talk to a little that can be a trigger of being interested or finding something new. お願いします。

• 英作文チェックしてください!!

Although the reading section claimed that it is possible to evaluate people’s intelligence by simply taking IQ test, the lecture said that human intelligence is too complex to evaluate. First, human intelligence is multiple. There are a variety of intelligence exist in the human world. For example, someone has linguistic intelligence and the other people have mathematical intelligence. Second, all human intelligence are not related each other. As I mentioned, a linguistic intelligence and a mathematical intelligence is totally different type of intelligence. So, it can’t evaluate people by just simple test such as IQ test. In addition, the balance of intelligence is not the same. For example, someone has a high score of IQ test, however, it is not simply connected with mathematical skill. ところでHumana intelligence って可算名詞なんですか? a linguistic intelligence かlinguistic intelligenceどっちですか?

• 大学受験英作文のおかしな点の指摘お願いします!

***** TOPIC:Japan is not a democratic society. ***** I'm against the statement.Japan is no doubt a democratic society.Certainly,in those days people in Japan couldn't speak ill of their government.If they publish news papers,which contain articles against the government,those who did this would be punished for their "dangerous behavior." In addition,people couldn't go on a trip freely.Very few people had rights to vote for a election because most people couldn't aford to pay enough taxes. In contrast to that,however,you can go anywhere,even to the other countries such as China,Brazil,and even South Africa.Japanese citizens reached twenty years old have rights to vote,and can even run for elections of members of the Diet. It is wonderful that you can enjoy democrasism without special efforts and we should say thank you to it. 宜しくお願いします!

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

初音ミクという新しい音楽についてあなたは良いと思うか悪いと思うかに関してです 賛成反対両方について書きました。 文法誤りや10/10で評価願います 反対 I think a new music of Hatsune Miku is no good , because it is not a real voice but a machanical voice . Of coruse, everyone easily can make a lot of music without a real vocalist now. But a machanical voice can't inform a lot of people to like listening to music of feelings , because it is none too lively, whlle a real voice can inform them of feelings and attraction . Therefore, I can't understand music of Hatsune Miku . 賛成 I think a new music of Hatsune Miku is a very wonderful invention, because it caused a variety of merits. For example, there is a success of live peformance. The live of Hatsune Miku in Japan gathered a lot of people ,regardless of thier age , sex or nationality. In addition, japanese people can exchange thoughts and ideas with people all over the world by the shared hobby that you listen to music of Hatsune Miku. Therefore, I can understand the new music of Hatsune Miku.

• 英作文整序問題お願いします。

( )内の語句を並び替えて作る問題です。日本語はついていません。 自分で考えた答えに間違があると思いますので教えて下さい。 (1)She nodded,beginning to cry. She saw the tears in his eyes,but he kept smiling (his,of,that,smile,little) that little smile of his (2)In the survey,20 % complained that some companies had (that,closed,job,offers,were ) to women. job offers that were closed (3)Rescue workers attempted to locate more survivors of a ferry disaster (believed,200 people ,have,to,killed). believed to have killed 200 people (4)Japan has seen its economy grind to a halt (not ,way,experienced, a,in) since 1970. in a way not experienced 日本語訳はどうなりますか? (5)The activities of early humans for (consisited,enough,finding,food, ages,of),of protecting themselves against danger,and of reproducing. finding food consisted of enough money of ages???????????? これはわかりません。

• 大学受験英語の英作文添削をお願いします

1.彼女は親切にも私を車で家まで送ってくれた。 <to drive を用いて> She had the kindness to drive me home. 2.あなたが泊まることになっているホテルは見つけにくいので、地図を描いてあげよう。  You are to stay at the hotel have difficulty finding that I draw the map. 3.言うまでもなく、その過程は、人間とは何かを問うことであった。  Needless to say,the process was to ask you a question what is the human being. 改善すべき点を教えてください。 また、こうしたらもっと良いということがあれば教えてください

• 英作文3

添削してもらったら解答と微妙に違っていたので、違いを教えてください。 問題 「米は世界の人口の半分以上にとって主食であり、世界の米の90パーセントはアジアで栽培される。アメリカ合衆国もまた大量の米を生産するが、その大部分を他の国々に輸出している。」 私の解答 「More than half of the people in the world live on rice.Ninety percent of the rice in the world is grown in Asia.The U.S. also produces a large amount of rice,but it exports most of it to other countries.」 添削 最後の部分を 「a large amount of rice but exports most of it to other countries.」にする。 解答 「More than half of the people in the world eat rice every day and ninety percent of the rice in the world is produced in Asia.The U.S. also grows a large amount of rice,but it exports most of it to other countries.」

• 一橋英作文の添削よろしくおねがいします。

一橋 2009 Write 120 to 150 words of English about the topic below. A sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. I'm in favor of the idea that a sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. Surely, some people say that even if a person who has it, no difficult problems will be solved, so there is no point having it. In my opinion, however, it is very important for all people and in a lot of situations ,especially in difficult situations,to have it. People tend to be nervous when they face difficult situations, and no good ideas will be come up with unless they are nervous. However, what if there is a person who has a sense of humour? He would be likely to make nervous people relax by using it. By doing so, people could make the best of their power. That is why I agree with the idea. 自分の意見と反対の意見をつくるときに「自分の意見→反対の意見」としたため、若干の理由説明の弱さを自分で感じるのですがどうでしょうか。 また、a sense of humour を途中まで代名詞 it を用いてたのですが、少し a sense of humour の意の it を使わなくなったので 再びa sense of humour と書きました。 この場合は少し距離(?)があいていても it と表現しても問題ないのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2008年度 120~150字                                                                                  条件・ 日本において出生率の低下は大した問題ではない。について述べなさい。                                                                         I don't agree with this statement. I have two reasons why I think so. First, these days, more and more people are getting older. If the birth rate should be getting lower and lower, the number of young people who can work actively would decrease. I think that this will influence the economy of Japan badly. Secondly, needless to say,if the birth rate is getting lower and lower, the population of Japan would also decrease. This means that the amount of pension which people pay will decrease. so, I think that the finance of Japan would be in danger in the future. In order to solve these problems, goverment should take some mesures quickly.Thus, I don't agree that the low birth rate is not really a problem for Japan. (130字)

• 大学受験、英作文の添削をお願いします…

TOPIC:THE LOW BIRTH RATE IS NOT REALLY A PROBLE FOR JAPAN. Im against the opinion.There are many problems difficult to solve. For example,if this low birth rate continues,Japan will have too small population.Besides,Japan is aging society.In that case,the government cannot get sufficient tax,so it has to raise tax in order to keep current level of social security.Young people will have to lead hard living and not afford to have a child.That will lead to even lower birth rate.74 Low birth rate also has a effects on educational enthusiasm.If you have only one child,you will arguablly hope that he will have high academic background to get good paid job.So many people will make their child study hard from 10 years old or so.Average academic level will rise,and companies will requre much higher abilities.There will come much diffcult time to get a good job for the non-educated. 長くなりました。こんなにwill連発でいいのでしょうか??改善のしかたを教えてください。英文(の書き方や話のつなげかた)をまずひと通り暗記したほうが早いでしょうか。