人の知能はIQテストだけでは評価できない理由

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 人の知能は複数存在し、異なる種類の知能がある
  • 全ての知能は関連しておらず、IQテストなどの単純なテストで評価できない
  • 知能のバランスも異なる
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文チェックしてください!!

Although the reading section claimed that it is possible to evaluate people’s intelligence by simply taking IQ test, the lecture said that human intelligence is too complex to evaluate. First, human intelligence is multiple. There are a variety of intelligence exist in the human world. For example, someone has linguistic intelligence and the other people have mathematical intelligence. Second, all human intelligence are not related each other. As I mentioned, a linguistic intelligence and a mathematical intelligence is totally different type of intelligence. So, it can’t evaluate people by just simple test such as IQ test. In addition, the balance of intelligence is not the same. For example, someone has a high score of IQ test, however, it is not simply connected with mathematical skill. ところでHumana intelligence って可算名詞なんですか? a linguistic intelligence かlinguistic intelligenceどっちですか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

Although the reading section claims that it is possible to evaluate people’s intelligence by simply taking IQ tests, according to the lecture, human intelligence is too complex to evaluate. First, human intelligence varies. There are many kinds of intelligence (that exist) in the human world. For example, someone has linguistic intelligence and another person has mathematical intelligence. Second, all types of human intelligence are not related to each other. As I mentioned, a linguistic intelligence and a mathematical intelligence are totally different types of intelligence. So you can’t evaluate people by just simply having IQ tests or other kinds of tests. In addition, the performance of intelligence differs. For example, someone may have a high score of an IQ test, but he may not have great mathematical skills. ところでHumana intelligence って可算名詞なんですか? →不可算名詞です。linguistic intelligenceです。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

• Chicago243
  • ベストアンサー率38% (401/1043)
回答No.2

>Although the reading section claimed that it is possible to evaluate people’s intelligence by simply taking IQ test, the lecture said that human intelligence is too complex to evaluate. ちょっと長ったらしいと思います。 Although the reading section claimed that people’s intelligence can be evaluated by IQ test, we learned from the lecture that human intelligence is too complex to evaluate. >First, human intelligence is multiple. There are a variety of intelligence exist in the human world. For example, someone has linguistic intelligence and the other people have mathematical intelligence. multipleは多重とか同じような物が複数ある感じなのでちょっと違うと思います。There are a variety of intelligence existはthere isの構文とexistが意味的に一緒なのでthere is を省くとか工夫をした方がいいと思いますが、個人的にはもっと簡単にして以下のようにまでに縮めても文章が成り立つのではと、、、、 First, human intelligence covers diverse abilities from linguistic to mathematical. 時間がないのでここまでにします。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

初音ミクという新しい音楽についてあなたは良いと思うか悪いと思うかに関してです 賛成反対両方について書きました。 文法誤りや10/10で評価願います 反対 I think a new music of Hatsune Miku is no good , because it is not a real voice but a machanical voice . Of coruse, everyone easily can make a lot of music without a real vocalist now. But a machanical voice can't inform a lot of people to like listening to music of feelings , because it is none too lively, whlle a real voice can inform them of feelings and attraction . Therefore, I can't understand music of Hatsune Miku . 賛成 I think a new music of Hatsune Miku is a very wonderful invention, because it caused a variety of merits. For example, there is a success of live peformance. The live of Hatsune Miku in Japan gathered a lot of people ,regardless of thier age , sex or nationality. In addition, japanese people can exchange thoughts and ideas with people all over the world by the shared hobby that you listen to music of Hatsune Miku. Therefore, I can understand the new music of Hatsune Miku.

• 英作文

これからあまり文法的にたしかじゃない文章を書いてくよ! という文を英作してみたのですが、(よくわからない日本語だと思いますが、ニュアンス的にはいままで簡単な英語ばかり使ってきたから、もうちょっとレベルの高いすこし複雑な文章をかいていこうという意味です) I'll try to write in the new way which I am not sure if it is correct or not in terms of grammar! というのを作りましたそしてネイティブの友達にこれを送ったら I'll try to write in the new way, which I am not sure if it is correct or not in terms of grammar が正しい文だよと直されました でもよくよく考えてみるとこの which は目的格の関係代名詞だと思いますが、  なにに対する目的格なんでしょうか? I'll try to write in the new way, which I am not sure if it is correct or not __ in terms of grammar! のように not のあとに which= way きているのでしょうか? でもそうすると I'll try to write in the new way, which I am not sure if it is (a) correct or not in terms of grammar! のように a が必要な気がしますけどどうなんでしょう? 本当にこの文章は正しいのか教えてください!!

• 英作文の添削おねがいします!

英作文(和文英訳)の添削お願いします。間違ってるところ、変なところ等があれば教えてください。直してもらえればありがたいです。 I・アフリカでは数多くの人たちが餓死していると新聞で報じられている。 It is reported in the newspaper that in Africa a lot of people die of hunger. II・家について初めて財布がないのに気がついた。 It was not until I came home that I found I had lost my purse. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英作文

「彼が息子を自慢するのは最もである」 という和文ですが,解答において,may well は現代あまり使われていないとかいてあって,解答例には, It is not surprising that~とあるのですが, It is natural that he is proud of his son. でも言いと思いますか?

• 英作文3

添削してもらったら解答と微妙に違っていたので、違いを教えてください。 問題 「米は世界の人口の半分以上にとって主食であり、世界の米の90パーセントはアジアで栽培される。アメリカ合衆国もまた大量の米を生産するが、その大部分を他の国々に輸出している。」 私の解答 「More than half of the people in the world live on rice.Ninety percent of the rice in the world is grown in Asia.The U.S. also produces a large amount of rice,but it exports most of it to other countries.」 添削 最後の部分を 「a large amount of rice but exports most of it to other countries.」にする。 解答 「More than half of the people in the world eat rice every day and ninety percent of the rice in the world is produced in Asia.The U.S. also grows a large amount of rice,but it exports most of it to other countries.」

• 一橋英作文の添削よろしくおねがいします。

一橋 2009 Write 120 to 150 words of English about the topic below. A sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. I'm in favor of the idea that a sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. Surely, some people say that even if a person who has it, no difficult problems will be solved, so there is no point having it. In my opinion, however, it is very important for all people and in a lot of situations ,especially in difficult situations,to have it. People tend to be nervous when they face difficult situations, and no good ideas will be come up with unless they are nervous. However, what if there is a person who has a sense of humour? He would be likely to make nervous people relax by using it. By doing so, people could make the best of their power. That is why I agree with the idea. 自分の意見と反対の意見をつくるときに「自分の意見→反対の意見」としたため、若干の理由説明の弱さを自分で感じるのですがどうでしょうか。 また、a sense of humour を途中まで代名詞 it を用いてたのですが、少し a sense of humour の意の it を使わなくなったので 再びa sense of humour と書きました。 この場合は少し距離(?)があいていても it と表現しても問題ないのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 大学受験英作文

すこし構文を増やしてみました。…使いこなせませんが。 最近、インターネットが盛んになったせいか、本を端から端まで読む人が少なくなったのは残念です。 It is a pity that there are few people now to read a book carefully ,propably because of getting Internet more popular . 人とのつきあいのように途中でいろいろなことを感じたり、思いがけない発見をしたりできるところが読書の面白さです。 The pleasure of reading is feeling many things and finding something you had not thought on the way to such as connection with other people . よろしくお願いします

• 英作文のチェックしていただきたいのですが。

書き込みさせていただきます。 初心者の英語学習者です。自己学習で英作文をしているのですが、自分では、文法的・意味的に正しいかどうか判断をつけにくいので、どなたか、ご助言・ご指導をお願いします。 1 「コンピュータは間違えません」とは決まり文句だが、それは要するに扱う人間の側が間違えることが多い、ということだ。相手が人間の場合、「あ、ここはこうするつもりが間違えたんだな」と推察してくれるかもしれないが、コンピュータはなかなかそうはいかない。コンピュータを疑う前にまず自分を疑え-特に初心者はこれを肝に銘じておいたほうがいいだろう。 It is often said that “computers don’t make mistakes”, but in brief, man who uses it often make mistakes. In the case of men, he might guess that you should have done that. But computers don’t guess. Doubt yourself before you doubt them―people in particular beginners should keep it in mind. 2 鯛を食べたことのない人に鯛の味を説明しろと言われたら、どんなことばを選ぶだろうか。おそらくどんなことばを用いても言い表す方法がないだろう。このように、たった一つのものの味でさえ伝えることができないのだから、ことばというのは案外不自由なものである。 What word would you select if someone tells you that he wants you to explain taste of bream to the man who has never eaten bream? Perhaps there is no way to express by any word. Thus word is inconvenient beyond expectation, because word can’t inform only one taste.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

前回に引き続き、英作文の添削をお願い致します 文法や段落構成の仕方など、なんでもご指摘いただけると嬉しいです 構成を3段落以上にすること 150字以上 序論・本論・結論が明確であること テーマ:医学部6年間の学生生活における期待と不安について書きなさい It is expected that medical students are required for acquiring all kinds of knowledge about human and establishing the faithful relationships with other students, teachers, and patients during the school day at medical college. Considering about this, I am looking forward to acquiring various kinds of knowledge about human. If I got to know first-aid, I would be able to help people around me at emergency. I think this is the first step for becoming a doctor. In addition, making best friends is my dream. Years ago, a doctor did all cures for a patient by himself or herself. However, these days team work is needed and it is not over mentioned whether a patient can recover from illness is up to doctor’s team work. On the other hand, I worry about that I can keep up with the speeds of lessons at college. High leveled subjects need not only memorizing, but also understanding. I also think just memorizing for exams dose not make sense at practice. Needless to say, I should study hard at college, when I cannot understand something, it is important to ask other students or teachers. It is not just because I get to understand the subject, but this lead to make good relationships with them. (210words)

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

冗談を言う人間は低俗な奴と顰蹙を買うことがある。しかし、人間関係における一種の潤滑油としてのユーモアの効用については、もっと認識されて良いのではないだろうか。ユーモアのわかる人間となるためには、幅広い知識と柔軟な思考法、それに豊かな感受性が必要だ。ユーモアのセンスがあると思われることは、最高の褒ほめ言葉である。 Sometimes people who make jokes are regarded as not sophisticated. However it should be more recognized that humors could keep people in good relationship. To become a person who is familiar with humor, wide variety of knowledge, flexible way of thinking and affluent sensitiveness are needed. It is the supreme compliment to be recognized as such a person. よろしくお願いします。