• ベストアンサー

日本語にしてください

I like japan but anyway you should tell me some about you?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

私は日本が好きです、まそれはそうとして、あなたはあなたについて、いくつか私に話すべきだ   > 日本が好きです、それとは別に、あなた自身のことを教えてください。

その他の回答 (1)

• kiflmac
  • ベストアンサー率22% (160/717)
回答No.1

google翻訳 私は日本が好きですが、とにかくあなたは私にあなたについていくつかを伝えればよいですか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

アメリカの友達とメールをしているのですがわからない部分がありました。友達は女の子なのですが、悩みを打ち明けてきたみたいで「I've been thinking about life a lot, like how to really live life without worrying and thinking too much. I sometimes worry, oh I wonder if people like me... But why should it matter anyway? Do you ever think about stuff like this?」この文のBut why should it matter anyway?はどのように訳したらいいのでしょうか?あとOh,I wonder if people like meの訳は「ああ、もしも人々(友達?)が私のことを好きだったら」で訳はいいのでしょうか?

• ※大至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

about lots of thongs you say im no fun when im sad okey. i thought some suporrt from you good bye i'm hurt too you say im no fun because im sad and have problems how can you say this to me??? i wanted Yuri support.. i thought you say you dont need me because i have problems and i am sad how should i feel???? Nina asking me month to tell you im so poor... you understand? yes Nina asking me month time to tell you this so thats why im so depressed i was holding this inside me

• 至急日本語に訳してほしいです!

I think you were happy and a guy who I dont know tell me the opposite... so I ask you if it was true, and finally you said me yes.... Like you have no confidence on me ↑↑ 何て書いてあるのでしょうか?? よろしくお願いします!m(__)m

• like how の日本語訳について

Now I'm communicating with a friend speaking English on You tube. I got this message from he or her. But unfortunately I didn't understnad some part of what they said . I'd like to reply back to them properly. If you don't mind , Could you help me ? If possible , I'd like all of you to help me in English reply. I'm sorry for being so selfish. About my question , how should I translate this sentence into Japanese ? What they said - "I like how all the anime music i listened to so far are very catchy, or soft and peaceful ". I have a question for you. 日本語で、like how はどうやって訳せばいいのですか? I'd like to help and supprot me. I'm sorry for my poor english. I hope you answer m question.

• 訳と解説をお願いします。

If you’ve gotten this far you probably have some idea what it’s about anyway, but I want to share a little more information with you. what it’s about anywayで挫折しました。 このaboutは何に対するものなのでしょうか・・・?

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

Now, I want to tell you more about my prayers ^^ As you told me your secret. Mine is not a secret, but it’s not even something I tell everybody! I’m telling you because… I want to :D It’s not something I like to share with other people, but I want to share it with you.As I said, I don’t pray for myself (unless I am in real trouble, in that case I may ask a small help). The only thing I ask for me is to be always good, and always make right choices. I pray for other people. I pray for my best friend, my grandmother, who helped me during a difficult period (I will tell you about this in another email), generally, for who needs help, or is suffering. And actually, more recently I added another person to my prayers. You might know her. Her name is Mika ^^ I hope you don’t mind, or feel bad about it >.<I didn’t really believe in God in the past, but I changed my mind as I grew up and gained consciousness of things…well! This is a story to be told next time :D Hey, one last thing! When I sent you the picture of my ‘reading to bed’ moment, were you somehow perplexed? Because I said I was only showing it to you? I am asking, because you answered “I see...XD”. If you were perplexed, why? :D Thank you again!Have a nice day and take care!Fabio

• 日本語訳お願いします

下の文を日本語訳お願いします^^ hello!! Now I have got at school a lot of tests. On 25 May I'll end this school year Can you tell me more about your character? ^^ About me: I like to be alone, but I have friends at my school, in music school In 2006 I've broken spine. My former "friend" ○○ pushed me and I've fell. I like romantic books, romantic films, romantic anime and romantic manga My friend ○○ says that I am a romantic. Sometime I write poems in Russian or in Ukrainian. I hope my letter is interesting and not dull You can ask me something if you want I'll glad to answer on your questions P.S. Do you know manga "Mars"? If yes, what you think about it? I am reading this manga now. 翻訳など使わずにお願いします!!

• 自然な英語を教えてください

お世話になります。 英語が堪能な方,より自然な英語を教えてください。 「私は自分が好きである」 (a) I like me. (b) I like myself. (c) その他 「私自身についてお話しします」 (a) I'll tell you about me. (b) I'll tell you about myself. (c) その他 どちらも「通じるからどれでもよい」という視点ではなく,英語母語話者が使うとしたらどっちかという視点でお願いできますか?後者の視点で「どちらでも言う」というのであればそれで結構です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか?

下記の英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか? 英語は第二言語の方なので変な部分があるかもしれませんが...。 i break up with my ex-girlfriend because she was not a good person . she treat me bad and she never care about what i think and like . she really was evil. all my friend toll me that she was not good for me because she treat me bad in frond of all my friend . and she call me loser all the time went she felt sad for no reason . she got me depress so depress ... i got tired of it i want it some one ho love me for ho i am and what i love to do ... she never care about me and what i want for me and my future ... i am scare to fine some one like my ex .....i dont want that life again.. i am happy now ... but i know you are not like that you are sweet and caring girl... i only want a good and happy girl for me and i really want i happy family ...

• 日本語におねがいします。

こんにちは。 翻訳機で変換してみましたが、いまいちしっくりこないので日本語にお願いします。 What do you think that (名前) would do if he knew that you contacted me? I'm just thinking that you live far away and don't want to be in contact with him anymore, so what could he do? It sounds like your relationship with him was a little more formal than mine, which was very casual. I was only in Istanbul for a total of about a week. What, if anything, did he tell you about what happened between us and why did he tell you? Just to make you upset? Do you think that he's trying to apologize when he calls you? Did you know that he has deleted his facebook profile? Do you know why? Sorry that I'm so full of questions, but I'm really curious. Any information that you can give me would be very appreciated.