• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:翻訳してください!)

翻訳してください!

marbleshitの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

ヘーイ!こっちは元気でやってるけど、ずいぶんとご無沙汰じゃない。 もう忘れちゃったかと思った!(笑) ホテルの件だけど万事オッケー、部屋も使えるし心配なし。 日程が分かればもちろん予約取ってあげてもいいけど、どうする? まあニューヨークへようこそお帰りってとこかな。また会えるなんてほんとハッピーだよ。

buru3103
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 日程は伝えたつもりなのですが… 11月21日~25日まで、友達とNYに行く予定です。 私の語学力がなく日程が伝わらなかったのですね。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語得意な方翻訳お願いします!!

長文になってしまいますが翻訳お願いします!! 1, ahm to forget me?why? I did wrong with you? If I heve sorry take care. gudluck to your date take care both of you. 1の文章は嫌味を言ってる感じですか? 2, ahm nothing I`m not angry with you. If I`m not respond to you that I love you because I` m shy but I like you and I love you also because your family is very humble in our family sorry if I hurt you don`t worry. 3, okay for now on hehe ah your in house already okay. 1 2 3 とも何を言ってるのかさっぱりわかりません。 翻訳お願いします!!

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) It was my fault. I'm sorry for writing too much :D ごめなさい。 But you're worrying too much. I'm only a friend so don't worry when you're writing to me. 私たちはイギリスじんかアメリカじんじゃありません。(I hope this sentence is correct (-_-) ) I make mistakes all the time so I usually ask people to forgive me first :p And don't worry if you reply late. I wouldn't mind waiting, and I really appreciate every words you write to me. :) どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

翻訳お願いいたします。 I know who they are, I just wanted to know if you knew them since you live in Japan. Which member do you know? Do you know who Jejung is? I wanted to ask for a little favor, I hope you can help me I wanted to know if you could please translate this for me please [Tohoshinki's image] Its about Tohoshinki. I really hope you can help me. Thank you

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

ピンクは7個しか持っていない。輸送費は含まれていない。ということですか? As I told you I have no 12 pcs small in pink BUT I found 7 pcs for you :) I have sent the proforma attached. No freight cost. If you agree, let me know.

• 友人からの英文を翻訳してください

ドイツ人の異性の友人から一ヵ月ぶりくらいにメールがきました。 私の英語力では満足に理解することができないのでどなたか助けていただけないかと思います。 よろしくお願いします。 以下内容。 How are you? The news about Japan always make me worry about you... I thought about you very often! But a friend shocked me a few weeks ago and I needed to take a break and stayed at my parents house in the country for some time. I know him for 9 years and now I found out everything he told me was a lie. Thats so disappointing. Soon Ill go back to Mannheim. My friends there are already waiting for me. So of course I had to write you again! I would to love to hear from you!

• 翻訳お願いします

Oh, you can't really speak English? Them it will be difficult when we'll meet. :) But it's ok, we'll find a way to communicate :) So, what are you doing for living? And I'd you have questions about me, don't hesitate to ask :) 少し長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

以下の英文の翻訳大変でもお願いします。 No.1  After speaking with jeff about these; we would like for you to accept these as a gift. We look forward to continuing doing business with you. No.2 If you want to bring some into stock, I will give you an introductory price. Let me know if you’re interested.

• お手数ですが翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し、万年筆が落札されました。その後下記のようなメールが届きました。 Vanishig ponit penは、万年筆の名前です。 お手数ですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 I won this auction and will be paying you with Paypal. Before I do, I would like to ask will you sell me more Vanishing Point pens and combine ship them with this one? If yes, how many pens can you ship me for $13? I look forward to your answer and to doing good business with you. Thank you in advance for sharing a great ebay transaction with me.

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けないですか?

awww dont think that you have a clumsy English ... i never think that way about you English ... i know that you are doing well on it ... and you never will annoy me wit it . i be so sad if you stop sending me! e-mails .because you think that is annoy me .. went i see, a email from you it make me feel special and happy . it doesnt matter if you wrote it wrong...... please dont never feel that way .... i will do my best to write back to you in japanese so you dont fill bad about you english ... you are doing well .. you are special for me ! この文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 彼女の言葉がわかりません翻訳お願いします。

I'm very silly. As usual, I thought I made a mistake. But really, it was nothing. Everything is fine. I understand now you were just busy. I thought I was being too forward by asking for your help in how I could live in Japan. I like you a lot too! If we continue to work on our languages, I'm sure things will make more sense without the use of a translator. So it will be difficult for you to go to Tokyo, I see. Perhaps my sister and I can arrange a trip to Osaka then! :) Also, you never told me what you do! What do you do for work? If you work. I'm curious! ^^ Thanks again, Akko-chan! <3