海外のペンパルと英語でやりとりする際の困りごと

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外の方とペンパルなのですが、英語が苦手で返信ができず困っています。
  • 文章を作成することはできますが、相手の意図がわかりません。
  • お力を貸していただけると助かります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) It was my fault. I'm sorry for writing too much :D ごめなさい。 But you're worrying too much. I'm only a friend so don't worry when you're writing to me. 私たちはイギリスじんかアメリカじんじゃありません。(I hope this sentence is correct (-_-) ) I make mistakes all the time so I usually ask people to forgive me first :p And don't worry if you reply late. I wouldn't mind waiting, and I really appreciate every words you write to me. :) どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。It was my fault. I'm sorry for writing too much :D  これは、私の落ち度です。沢山書き過ぎてごめんなさい。 :D 2。But you're worrying too much. I'm only a friend so don't worry when you're writing to me.  でもあなたは、心配し過ぎです。私はただの友達ですから私に手紙を書くときは心配しないで下さい。 3。(I hope this sentence is correct (-_-) )  (この文が正しければいいんですが (-_-) ) 4。I make mistakes all the time so I usually ask people to forgive me first :p  私は何時も間違っているので、始めに許してと、普通言っています。 :p 5。And don't worry if you reply late. I wouldn't mind waiting, and I really appreciate every words you write to me. :)  それから返事が遅れても心配しないで下さい。待つのは構いません。貴方が書いてくれることばの一つ一つに本当に感謝します。:)

sakurasaku2729
質問者

お礼

とてもわかりやすい翻訳をしていただき本当にありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します‼

毎度申し訳ないですが、英語の得意な方、こちらの翻訳お願いできますでしょうか。宜しくお願い致します‼ Don't try so hard. I want you to enjoy your time when your bit working and take care if your horse. In happy the way you can speak english now. I think of you too and think if the happy day we spent together. I don't ever think about your english is bad so don't worry!!

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) さくらさん、こんばんは。 I think your English is good. :) I don't know Japanese, so I will write to you in English. Please ask me again if you don't understand, いいですか? You are my first Japanese friend so I don't know how to talk to you. (~_~) Please forgive me if I say something wrong, and please teach me the Japanese way. I admire the Japanese people and Japan is also very beautiful. I've never seen snow before so I really want to see it in Japan. My dream is to travel to Japan someday. さくらさん and I are similar, right? :D You can come and work in Vietnam. But first, you have to study English :p Please let me know what I can do to help you learn English. I'll be happy to help you. おやすみなさい。 P/S: Would you mind if we send emails? My Internet is very slow so sometimes I couldn't login. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• この部分の意味がわかりません

Don't want to hurt you.. And that is exactly what I think is happening between us. You want so much more and I just can't give you or anybody what they need and deserve until I am able to give me what I need. I worry and Oren get stressed worrying about hurting you 特にAnd that is exactly what I think is happening between us. の部分はどう訳せばいいのでしょうか?

• 翻訳してください。

I'm just sudden.. alone... now.. I always miss you.. and pray for your good future & our meeting.. but your sudden word give me sad... I think that you don't like me and you don't love me... my mind.. is too.. good luck to you... always... I wait for you.. in this place...

• You have no need to worry about me liking you. を訳してください。

アメリカ人の男性に異性として好意を持ってますが、あちらはどうやら友達として好いてくれているようです。 先日相手の気持ちがはっきりしない事にイライラし、嫌味をいってしまいした。 後悔したので素直に謝り、I hope you still like me. (I like youと言われた事はあるので)と書いたところ、 don't worry too much about things. Everybody feels different things at different times and for different reasons. You have no need to worry about me liking you. I think you are a wonderful person and look forward to seeing you soon. と返事が来ました。このno need to worry about me liking you.は、彼が私の事を好きかどうか気にする必要はないという解釈ですか? 気にする必要が無いと言われても、とても気になります…。 どなたかご説明を宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。オーストラリア人からの英文です。宜しく御願いします。

英語の翻訳おねがいします。オーストラリア人からの英文です。宜しく御願いします。 That's okay and thankyou so much fir your immediate attention and response. I appreciate your honesty, I'll let you know when it arrives and once again don't worry you apology is accepted.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか I know I can't take one more step towards you Cause all thats waiting is regret Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore You lost the love I loved the most I learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts Tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around If I am anywhere to be found But I have grown too strong To ever fall back in your arms Ive learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? It took so long just to feel alright Remember how to put back the light in my eyes I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed Cause you broke all your promises And now you're back You don't get to get me back Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul So don't come back for me Dont come back at all [x2] Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

Put the words in the correct order to complete the sentence. 1.I did't want [same, to, twice, mistake, the, make] so I'm calling you earlier today. 2.Good morning, Ralph. [can, you, what, do, for, I] ? 3.We're behind schedule and we really need to [speed, little, things, up, a] . 4.[about, sorry, mix-up, the] yesterday.I forget about the time difference. 5.I [off, just, the, with, phone, got] Lucas and the news isn't good. 6.I'm sorry for interrupting. [ahead, go, please] . 7.Don't worry too much. I suppose [bound, mistakes, happen, to, are] sometimes. 8.I don't know why, but [back, my, messages, bouncing, keep] .

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 英語→日本語に翻訳願いますm(_ _)m

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします! (1)Feet kind of freak me out I don't know why but I don't really like to touch them even my own. (2)Again the way you speak its as if you know my thoughts as if you know my prayers to God and what I spoke I desired in a woman. (3)You are so amazing and I am so excited to continue to dig deeper into who you are. (4)You treat me so well.