• 締切済み

英語の()内に入る語を教えてください

1. They are different ( ) each other. 2.She is more intelligent, but ( ) beautifull than you. 3.Rome was not built a ( ). 4.Open the door, ( ) you ? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. They are different (from) each other. 彼ら(それら)は互いに違っています。 2. She is more intelligent, but (less) beautifull than you. 彼女は、あなたより頭はよいが、あなたほど美しくないです。 3. Rome was not built a (day). ローマは一日にしてならず。(ことわざ) 4. Open the door, (will) you ? ドアを開けてくれますか?

0913kou
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 助かりました!! また、何かあればお願いします!

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文の日本語への翻訳をお願いします。

it depends on which game and how much they pay.... sometimes it's equal, but other times, they are more op than you. But usually, the users that don't pay are against each other so its an equal fight. よろしくお願いします。

• 【英語ネイティブの方】和訳をお願いします!

I thinking of you more than ever. It is difficult for us to see each other. この文章の意味と どのような感覚で言っているのかが いまいち解らないので教えて頂ければと思います(>_<)

• アメリカに住む彼の英語のニュアンスがわかりません。(恋愛の英語)

アメリカに住む彼とのメールでわからないニュアンスがあり悩んでいます。彼は純粋なアメリカ人ではなく、スペイン語が彼の母国語です。そのため英語が時々間違っているので、余計わからなくなります。 今まで、彼はよくi like the way you are と言ってくれました。それは、「そのままの君が好きだよ」 という意味だと思うのですが、今回は「 i like how you are」 と言ってきました。i like how you are.って?? 必死に勉強しているのですが、ニュアンスがわかりません。 ---------以下 訳していただきたい文章----------------------------- i like your kindness and how you are when you are with me. (中略)i like how you are and all about you. your words how you are your beauty and a lot of thinks that i just cant discribe. (中略) each time i see your picture i see you more beautifull each time -------------------------------------------------------------- 意訳でもかまいません。ニュアンスが知りたいです。 私を好きだと言っているのはわかります。でも、ひとつの単語も曖昧にしておきたくありません。 どうかよろしくお願いします。英語のできる方助けてください。

• 英語ネガティブの方教えて下さい!

I like you because you are very cute girl and sexy. I do not like either more than the other 特に後半がイマイチ解りません(´;ω;`) この和訳をお願いします! 宜しくお願いします!

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

翻訳をしていただけたらと思っています。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 In your future life together with this Soul Mate he will be quieter more reserved than you. You will often be the one to starts the conversation, or bring up topics for discussion more than him. But his opinion and advice will be very important to you, and you’ll seek it out. He will be the better educated and more bookish, or intellectual. He will have more know how and will seem to know more than you, or be able to find out more and to supply you with information when you need it for various things. You and he will hardly ever quarrel or be nasty and unpleasant with each other. But there may be many disagreements with those around you. You will always be tactful diplomatic careful and polite and loving with each other. You will have a similar mentality and communication will be one of the great strengths of this relationship.

• 英語の文法ミス教えてください

All people including all sex and age feel stressed about a variety of life living. We cannot avoid feeling stressed. For instance, a bay feels a lot of pressure when he/she was born, which is a first time to feel it. There are two types of ways how people feel stressed. Type A people feel more stressed because they are more competitive and aggressive. What’s more, they have more risky to get a heart attack. On the other hand, Type B people are more easygoing. They do not usually feel stressed a lot. The time passes more slowly. They enjoy their life more than Type A.

• 代名詞に置き換えできるか教えてください。

No ohter paper was more wonderful than the one she submitted. この文は、いくつかのバージョンで書き換え可能だと思いますが、 The paper she submitted was more wonderful than any other paper. と書いたとき、最後のpaperはoneに変えてもいいですか?

• 困っています。

以下の英文の日本語訳がわかりません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)Many farm animals respect the intelligence of chimpanzees and dolphins. (2)Many farm animals may be more intelligent than was previously realized. (3)Many farm animals have been discovered to be more intelligent than chimpanzees and dolphins. (4)Many farm animals have been trying to convince scientists that they are smart.

• 整序英作文

整序英作文を解いていて解答が破れてないところがありました。 自分で解いてみましたが正解なのかが分かりません。 分かるかた見てもらえませんか? 1.この美しい写真は誰によって取れれましたか? Who()()()()()(). (1)beautiful(2)by(3)picture(4)taken(5)this(6)was 回答 Who was taken this beautiful picture by 2.お互いを助け合うことほど大切なことはない。 Nothin()()()()()() (1)is(2)than(3)each other (4)helping(5)important(6)more 回答 is more important than helping each other

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I think the Latinos stay longer for three reasons. First, they are used to eating their breakfast , lunch, and dinner later in the day than Americans eat theirs.Roughly speaking , they eat each meal one or two hours later than American people. Second they are used to taking more time at each meal, eating slowly and leisure ly. They would rather relax and talk to their friends during a meal than rush off to study or work.Maybe this is not true everywhere, but I think it is true here at Boston University.