• ベストアンサー

簡単な英作文の添削をお願いします

街に沢山の空き缶が捨てられているのを見て私はショックを受けた 回答例)I was shocked to see many empty cans thrown away on the street これを Seeing many empty cans thrown away on the street,I was shocked とするのは誤りでしょうか? shockedの後にbyを入れて補足するべきなのでしょうか。それとも文自体がおかしいか 教えてください

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • go_urn
  • ベストアンサー率57% (938/1643)
回答No.1

1)> Seeing many empty cans thrown away on the street,I was shocked とするのは誤りでしょうか?  ●文法的に誤りではありませんが、ほとんどの文脈において、awkward sentence というものになりがちです。場合によっては、まれに成立し得る、というくらいでしょう。 2)> shockedの後にbyを入れて補足するべきなのでしょうか。それとも文自体がおかしいか 教えてください。  ●I was shocked by ~は、よく使われる construction です。  I was shocked by the sight of many empty cans thrown on the street. はちゃんとした文として汎用性を持ちます。  もちろん、Seeing many empty cans thrown away on the street,I was shocked by ... とするのであれば、それなりの工夫が必要になります。  Seeing many empty cans thrown away on the street,I was shocked by the squalor. とかすれば、おさまりはつきます。

関連するQ&A

• ☆★京大英作文添削お願いします★☆(3)

'10年京大前期の英作文の問題の添削をお願いします。 問題は画像で添付いたしましたので、そちらを参照ください。 I was pleased with a trip by train when I was a child. I felt excited just to ride on trains for many hours in visiting my grandparents during my summer vacation. Now, I do not feel as excited at seeing a long-distance train as I did in childhood. However, I clearly remember that various trains come and go for many parts of Japan on the platforms at the great station; I sometimes think of my special excitement that I felt when a train departs.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします【高1レベル】

お世話になります。私は独学で英語を勉強している者です。 英作文の添削をお願いいたします。 1.私は彼女に駅で1時間待たされた。 I was kept her waiting for one hour at the station. 2.ゴミを減らすために自分のショッピングバッグを持っていくのを忘れないように。 Don’t forget to bring your own shopping bag to decrease garbage. 3.運転手が車の窓から空き缶を投げるのが見えた。 I saw a driver throw an empty can away from his car window. 大きなミスも,小さなことも歓迎です。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文の添削をどなたかお願いします。 (1)今朝、私は、見てほしいというメモをつけてダナ(Dana)の机の上にそれらを置いたことを思い出しました。 This morning, I remembered lying them on the Dana's desk with the memo to want her to see. (2)報告書は、まさにあるだろうと思ったところにありました。 The report was where we thought it was supposed to be . (2)ですべて過去形でよいかどうかも教えていただければ幸いです。 宜しくお願いします!

• 英語問題

1:On my way to school each day,I generally( )many dogs and cats. (1)Was seeing (2)am seeing (3)see (4)was seen 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英作文の添削をして下さい\(^o^)/

こんにちは! ついさきほど、住みたい国を自由に選びその理由を述べるというテーマの英作文をしました。 もし、不自然な点、明らかにおかしい点などがありましたらお教えくださいm(__)m I want to live in Hawaii. When my family and I visited there 5 years ago, we got a lot of fun. I spended most of times swimming in the sea. The sea was so clear that there were many kinds of fish. I think it's very nice to be able to swim there every day. Besides, all foods I ate in Hawaii were very delicious. I want to eat dishes which we ate at a restaurant once again. I think living in Hawaii is great. So I chose Hawaii.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします  

欲を言えば例文だけでなく間違いの箇所の指摘をしてくれると助かります。 彼は家まで車で送りましょうかと言ってくれたが、私はその申し出を丁寧に断り、駅までゆっくり歩いていった。 He said that he would drive me home but I refused it politely and strolled to the station. 私の家は大通り沿いにあるので、道路の騒音に悩んでいる。 Because my house is on the big street, I have the trouble that the street is noisy. 翌日彼女に会うので、彼は早く寝ることにした。 He decided to sleep early to meet her the next day. 試験の日が近づくにつれて、彼らはだんだん神経質になっていった。 As the day of the exam was approaching, they got more and more nervous.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

今年大学受験をするものですが、宅浪なので英作文の添削をしてくれる人がいません。なので添削をお願いします。 テーマ:自分の失敗とその失敗から学んだことを100字以内で書け When I was fourteen. I bought a cell phone. As soon as I use it, I liked to call my friends on it. One day, I called one of my friends loudly on my cell phone in the train. I did not realize that I was annoying other people on board. then the woman sitting by me said to me that you should hang up your phone and pay more attention to people around you. After she scolded me, Iwas ashamed of my attitude and learnedthe importance of cosidering other people from this experience.

• 英作文の添削

What kind of person do you think makes a good friend? という問題に50字程度で解答する問題です。文法や単語の使い方が間違っていないか見てください。 I think I can make a good friends who is have own mind.It is because I can have good trust on he/she,and I don't care about how many friends have,but the deep and forever relation,andI have a friend who she is.

• 英作文の添削をどなたかお願いします!(3)

現在試験に向けて勉強している受験生です。 よろしければ以下の英作の添削をお願いします! #(1)(2)は会話文の英訳、(3)(4)(5)別の長文中のある1文の英訳 (1)年に1回くらいはカナダに帰るんですか? Are you going to go back to Canada every year at least one time? (2)いいえ。でも、毎年帰ることはできなくても、2年に1回くらいは帰りたいですね。 No,I'm not.But I want to do every two years at least one time even if I couldn't do every year. (3)そこは散歩やサイクリングをするのにうってつけの町である。 It is the town suited to strolling and cycling very much. (4)大気汚染はほとんどないし、通りにゴミも散らかってない。 Not only the air is little polluted, but also garbbage is not thrown away in the street. (5)女の人が一人立ち止まり、あきれたような表情を浮かべて、私をじっと見つめた。 A woman stopped walking, looking at me with her face sad.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

子供のころに列車での旅行というのは心躍るものであった。年に一度、夏休みに祖父母の家に行くときには、何時間も列車に乗ると考えただけでわくわくした。今では長距離列車を見ても、子供のころのように気分が高まることはないが、大きな駅のホームに日本各地に向かうさまざまな列車が並んでいる光景は鮮明に覚えているし、発車の瞬間の独特の高揚感を思い出すこともある。 It really excited me to travel by train in my childhood. When I went grand parents' house in summer vacations once a year, even thinking of getting on trains for hours makes me excited. Unlike when I am a child, now I don't feel such feelings when seeing long-trip trains. However, I vividly remember the scenery that there are various trains, which are going to many locations in Japan, in homes of a big station and I sometimes remember the particular excitement when trains start running. in japan in homesというのがどうかと思い、trains to many locations in japan を, which are ~ in Japan, に変えてみましたがどうすればよいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします