英作文の添削をお願いします【高1レベル】

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私は彼女に駅で1時間待たされた。ゴミを減らすために自分のショッピングバッグを持っていくのを忘れないように。運転手が車の窓から空き缶を投げるのが見えた。
  • 英作文の添削をお願いいたします。
  • 大きなミスも,小さなことも歓迎です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の添削をお願いします【高1レベル】

お世話になります。私は独学で英語を勉強している者です。 英作文の添削をお願いいたします。 1.私は彼女に駅で1時間待たされた。 I was kept her waiting for one hour at the station. 2.ゴミを減らすために自分のショッピングバッグを持っていくのを忘れないように。 Don’t forget to bring your own shopping bag to decrease garbage. 3.運転手が車の窓から空き缶を投げるのが見えた。 I saw a driver throw an empty can away from his car window. 大きなミスも,小さなことも歓迎です。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1. I was kept waiting by her for an hour at the station. = She had me keep waiting for an hour at the staition. 2. 素晴らしい文章です。 3. I saw a driver throwing away the empty can through the car window. http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=through+the+window ¶『窓から』は『窓越しに』と覚えましょう。

Sugoku_Sugaku
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。大変参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 簡単な英作文の添削をお願いします

街に沢山の空き缶が捨てられているのを見て私はショックを受けた 回答例)I was shocked to see many empty cans thrown away on the street これを Seeing many empty cans thrown away on the street,I was shocked とするのは誤りでしょうか? shockedの後にbyを入れて補足するべきなのでしょうか。それとも文自体がおかしいか 教えてください

• 英作文の添削お願いいたします。

周りに英作文の添削をお願いできる環境がないため、投稿させていただきました。 1.日本人はゴミを分別して捨てていますか? 2.日本人はゴミの削減に取り組んでいますか? 3.日本人はリサイクルの重要性に気づいていますか? という内容の手紙に対する返信を80字程度で述べよというものです。 Thank you for your letter. Answering to your first question, most of people separate for disposal their garbage in Japan. I think most of people don’t try to decrease their garbage, because they don’t get benefit for it. The Japanese government had better award them reducing garbage something. I suppose they are aware of the importance of recycling. For example, they recycle PET bottles and cans, plastic trays. I do it too. 内容というよりは、文章の繋ぎ方や文法の正しさについて不安があります。 どうぞ、よろしくお願いいたします(><

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

テーマは「あなたが制定するべきだと思う法律について」 70字前後で書くこと I think the law which bans people from throwing garbage away should be made. Because the number of small crimes decrease , people will learn not to commit big crimes. In addition , that law makes cities, parks and stations cleaner and you feel better if you take a walk there. So , from these reasons , I suppose that the law be made to keep people from throwing garbage away. 67wards. 文法、内容、文章の論理的展開についてのご指摘も頂けると幸いです。 よろしくお願いします!

• 英作文の添削

こんばんは。 英語で文を書く練習をしています。 自分では間違いが分からないので、添削をお願いします。 特に冠詞と、単数にするか複数にするかが苦手だと思っています。 どう訂正すべきかや、別の書き方も意見して下さると、嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。 1 私は海を見るのが大好きである。二、三時間見ていても飽きることがない。→I love gazing at sea. I am not bored for a little hours. 2 お待たせしてすみませんでした。道が混んでいてバスが20分も遅れたものですから。→I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. The road was crowded,so the bus delayed for 20 minutes. 3 多くの日本人は、日本のテレビコマーシャルの方が、アメリカで見られるものよりもずっと面白いと考えている。→Many Japanese think the TV commercial in Japan is much more interesting than that in America. 4 先日、私は子供が桜の木に登っているのを見かけた。彼らはきれいな花のついた枝を折り取ろうとしていた。このようなことは残念ながら珍しいことではない。→The other day,I saw children climbing a blossom tree. They would break off a branch with a beautiful flower. Unfortunately, happenings like this are not rare. 5 私は、あなたに遅れないようについて行くだけのスピードでは走れません。→I can't run at the speed to keep up with you.

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

中学一年生のある朝、登校の途中で、猫が朝日を浴びてのんびり眠っているのを見て、うらやましいなあと、思わずにはいられなかった。 あいつ、一体何を考えているんだろう。そう感じた瞬間、妙なことを思いついた。考えることをやめてみよう。ちょっと足を止めて、早速、目をつむって試みた。しかし、すぐにあきらめた。「考えることをやめてみよう」と考えることを、やめることができなかったからである。 One morning in my first year of middle school, I was walking down the road to school , when I saw a cat basking in the morning sunshine, dozing lazily. At this sight I couldn't help but feel envy for him. What the heck was he thinking, I wondered. Then suddenly a queer idea popped into my head: what if I ceased to think? I stopped walking right away, closed my eyes and tried to stop thinking. A moment later, however, I gave it up; I found it impossible to stop thinking about "trying to stop thinking." 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 大学入試対策の英作文の添削をお願いします。

大学入試対策の英作文の添削をお願いします。 「駄目な大人」について、70語前後で書くこと。 I think adults who don't comply social rules,for example,those who throw garbage away and who talk loudly in public,are bad. This is because children catching at them doing so are likely to behave like them and grow up to be bad adults. So,they finally recline total social safety,which starts crime and make people uneasy. It is important that adults comply social rules. 計67words できれば、内容、文法で間違っているところ・不自然なところをご指摘お願いします。 では、よろしくお願いします。

• an hourとone hour

「an hour」が「a hour」じゃないのは、「アワー」で言葉の初めが母音だからでしょうか? 「one hour」とはあまり言いませんか? 2時間は何て言いますか?その時冠詞は必要ですか? A:I am sorry to keep you waiting for one hour B:I am sorry to have kept you waiting for an hour. 2つの文法の違いは何ですか? Bは「have+目的語+原形不定詞」ですか?

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。(自転車の盗難 1)

英作文の添削をお願いします。(自転車の盗難 1) 1.彼女の話を聞いて10年以上も前の事を思い出した。 Her topics reminded me something that had occurred more than 10 yeas ago. 2.我家の玄関先から自転車が盗まれたのだ。 I had my bicycle stolen from outside the front door. 3.その自転車の調子は以前から悪くなってきており、どう処分しようかと迷っていた時だったので、逆に助かったと思った。 As it was very old bicycle, it had been uncomfortable one to ride on and sometimes had happened out of order. Therefore I thought, "I'm lucky. From now on I don't need to think how I throw it away." 4.ところが二、三日経った夕方、ある女性から、彼女宅近くの空地に自転車があり、私のではないかと電話を頂いた。 But the evening after few days after, one woman called me and said. "I discovered the bicycle in the open space near my house and I wonder if it is yours." 5.どうも自転車につけたネームプレートを見たらしい。 May be she knew my name and telephone number from attached plate on my bicycle. 6.見知らぬ人に処分を頼む分けにもいかず、とりに行く事にした。 I couldn't ask unknown woman to throw it away, decided to go and fetch the bicycle. 添削文を暗記し、英会話クラブでのスピーチに活用したいと思います。高尚な文章ではなく、初、中級者に理解されやすい事に重点を置きたいと思っています。どうぞ宜しく、お願い致します。

• to have kept you waiting

I am sorry to have kept you waiting so long. という文についてなのですが、この to have kept you waiting は完了を表わすものですか、それとも過去を表わすものですか?それともその両方の可能性がありますか? I am sorry to have kept you waiting so long yesterday. という文は正しい文ですか?

• よろしくお願いします

Recently, my wife took two of our granddaughters (ages 9 and 15) and a friend (age 15) to the movies. As usual, the next day I found trash had been left in the car, which triggered the following text exchange. I sent both granddaughters a picture of a garbage can and my car and asked: Please advise which one is used to throw away trash? If you need help, ask your mom. I'm not accusing anyone of anything. Also, if one of your friends was to throw trash on your Poppy's car floor, what should you do? Please advise which one is used to throw away trash?のwhich oneとは何のことでしょうか?あと、if one was to~はどのような意味でしょうか?Poppyは「父」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします