• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

そして彼女はトミーにこう言った。「なぜ誰も学校について書こうとしないのかしら?」

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

So she said to Tommy , "Why would anyone write about school?" Tommy looked at her. “Because it's not our kind of school , stupid. This is the old kind of school that they had hundreds of years ago. He added , saying the word carefully , “Centuries ago.” Margie was hurt. “Well , I don't know what kind of school they had all that time ago.” She read the book over his shoulder for a while. Then she said , "Anyway , they had a teacher." “Sure they had a teacher , but it wasn't a regular teacher. It was a man” “A man? How could a man be a teacher?” “Well , he just told the boys and girls things. He gave them homework and asked them questions.” “A man isn't smart enough.” “Sure he is. My father knows as much as my teacher.” “He can't. A man can't know as much as a teacher.” “He knows almost as much , I'm sure.” Margie wasn't prepared to argue. She said , "I wouldn't want a strange man in my house to teach me." Tommy laughed. “You don't know much , Margie. The teachers didn't live in the house. They had a special building , and all the kids went there.” “And all the kids learned the same thing?” “Sure , if they were the same age.” “But my mother says a teacher has to be adjusted to fit the mind of each boy and girl it teaches. Each kid has to be taught in different ways.” “Just the same , they didn't do it that way then. If you don't like it , you don't have to read the book.” “I don't say I don't like it , ” Margie said quickly. She wented to read about those funny schools. They weren't even half finished when Margie's mother called , “Margie! School!” Margie looked up. “Not yet , Mama.” “Now,” said Mrs. Jones. “And it's probably time for Tommy , too” Margie said to Tommy , “Can I read the book some more with you after school?” “Maybe,”he said. He walked away whistling , the book under his arm.

• 翻訳お願いします

Margie even wrote about it that night in her diary. On the page headed May 17 , 2155 , she wrote , “Today tommy found a real book..” It was a very old book. Margie's grandfather had heard about books like it When he was a little boy. He once said his grandfather had told them that there was a time when all stories were printed on paper. They turned the pages , which were yellow. It was very funny to read the word. They stood still, instead of moving the way they were supposed to - on a screen , you know. And then , when they turned back to the page before , it had the same words on it. It was just the same as it had been when they read it the first time. “Oh,” said Tommy. “What a waste!” When you're through with the book , you just throw it away , I guess. Our television screen must have had a million books on it , and it's good for many more. “Same with mine ,” said Margie. She was 11 and hadn't seen as many telebooks as Tommy had. He was 13. She said , “Where did you find it?” “In my house.” He pointed without looking , because he was busy reading. “In the attic.” “What's it about?” “School.”

• 翻訳お願いします

Margie made a face. “School? What's there to write about school? I hate school.” Margie always hated school , but now she hated it more than ever. The mechanical teacher had been giving her test after test in geography. She had been doing worse and worse. In the end , her mother had shaken her head sadly and sent for the County Inspector. He was a little man with a red face. He had a whole box of tools with dials and wires. He smiled at her and gave her an apple. Then he took the teacher apart. Margie had hoped he wouldn't know how to put it together again. But he knew how , all right. After an hour or so , there it was again - large and black. It had a big screen , on which all the lessons were shown and the questions were asked. That wasn't so bad. The part which she hated most was the slot where she had to put the homework and test papers. She always had to write them our in a punch code they made her learn when she was six years old. The mechanical teacher calculated the mark in no time. The inspector had smiled after he had finished , and patted her head. He said to her mother , "It's no the little girl's fault , Mrs. Jones. I think the geography part was geared a little too quickly. I've slowed it up to an average 10-year level. In fact , the overall pattern of her progress is quite satisfactory." Again he patted Margie's head. Margie was disappointed. She had been hoping they would take the teacher away. They had once taken Tommy's teacher away for about a month , because the history part had not worked.

• 和訳おねがいします

翻訳機は使わないでください^^; So she said to Tammy, "Why would anyone write about school?" Tommy looked at her. "Because it's not our kind of school, stupid. This is the old kind of school that they had hundreds of years ago." He added, saying the word carefully, " Centuries ago." Margie was hurt. "Well, I don't know what kind of school they had all that time ago." She read the book over his shoulder for a while. Then she said, "Anyway, they had a teacher." "Sure they had a teacher, but it wasn't a regular teacher. It was a man." "A man? How could a man be a teacher?" "Well, he just told the boys and girls things. He gave them homework and asked them questions." "A man isn't smart enough." "Sure he is. My father knows as much as my teacher." "He can't. A man can't know as much as a teacher." "He knows almost as much, I'm sure." Margie wasn't prepared to argue. She said, "I wouldn't want a strange man in my house to teach me." Tommy laughed. 'You don't know much, Margie. The teachers didn't live in the house. They had a special building, and all the kids went there." "And all the kids learned the same thing?' "Sure, if they were the same age." "But my mother says a teacher has to be adjusted to fit the mind of each boy and girl it teaches. Each kid has to be taught in different ways." "Just the same, they didn't do it that way then. If you don't like it, you don't have to read the book." "I didn't say I didn't like it," Margie said quickly. She wanted to read about those funny schools. They weren't even half finished when Margie's mother called, "Margie! School!" Margie looked up. "Not yet, Mama." "Now," said Mrs. Jones. "And it's probably time for Tommy, too." Margie said to Tommy, "Can I read the book some more with you after school?' "Maybe," he said. He walked away whistling, the book under his arm.

• 間接話法

She said to me, "Will you go to school tomorrow?" を間接話法に直すとどうなりますか? She asked me if I would go to school the next day. と問題集にはのっていたのですが、 She asked me if I will go to school tomorrow. も可能ではないかと思うのですが、どうなのでしょう?

• 話法の問題が解けません。

話法の問題が解けません。 1. She said to him, "Please help me with her homework." She ( ) him ( ) help her with her homework. 2.She said to me, "Do you remember me?" She ( ) me ( ) I remembered her. 3. She said to him, "What do you mean?" She ( ) him ( ) ( ) ( ). 4. She said to him, "Let's talk about it." She ( ) to him that ( ) ( ) talk about it. 5. She said, "How happy I am!" She said with joy that she was ( ) happy. 6.He said, "May God help me!" He ( ) that God ( ) help him. 7. Yesterday she said to me, "I'll see you tomorrow". Yesterday she told me that she would see me ( ).

• 翻訳をお願いします

I decided I could just about make out I'd gone strolling aimlessly down there and happened to come across Tommy. (私訳) 当てもなくブラブラして、トミーに出くわしたとしても、さほど不思議ではなかろうと思いました (1)うまい翻訳をお願いします (2)just about はどんなニュアンスになるのも、合わせてご教授ください よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳してください

Kate Shelley got to pigpen just in time. The water was just about to flood the floor. She gathered up the seven little pigs. Followed by their mother , she took the pigs up to the barn , which was on higher ground. The rain showed no signs of stopping. Little did Kate know that she would become a heroine that night. She was fifteen years old , poor , and a good girl. Her father had been a railroad man before he died. That was all anyone might have said about her before this night. After she had seen to all the animals , Kate went in the house. She stood by her mother and watched Honey edging higher and higher up its banks. “I'm afraid it will flood ,” said Kate's mother. “It looks that way ,” answered Kate. “And if it gets much higher , the bridge might collapse.” “Let's hope it lasts until the express goes through ,” said her mother. “I'm worried about the railroad trestle ,” said Kate. “What if that goes?” The railroad trestle crossed the Des Moines River , which fed Honey Creek. If the water in Honey Creek was high , it was sure to be high in the Des Moines River. Just then , they heard the sound of an engine. They saw its headlight moving slowly toward Honey Creek Bridge. It was the extra engine that helped to push heavy trains up the hills on either said of the river. Now it was backing down the track , with men on the running board looking for danger. It began to cross Honey Creek Bridge , which was shaking by now. Then the bell on the train sounded twice. There was a crash. “Mother ,” shouted Kate. “They've gone down!” It was still. The two were quiet for a minute. Then Kate said , “I have to go and help them , mother. And I have to stop the midnight express. They'll never know the bridge is down if I don't.” “Listen , Kate ,” her mother answered. “You're only a child. Only fifteen.” “But I'm the oldest here but for you. And you you have to stay with the young ones ,” said Kate. “You'll never make it. You'll have to cross the trestle. It's full of danger.” Her mother saw the look on Kate's face. She knew it would be worthless to try to stop her. “Go , then ,” she said. “But be careful.”  

• これを翻訳してください。

I said I would see if I could come near the end お願いします。

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!4

At the UN,Ogata worked for refugees. She did this not because she felt sorry for them. She did this because she believe that every person has basic human rights. She believes in the dignity of every person. Let's think about the words she has said about the human rights of children. All the children in the word have the same basic human rights. They have the right to live with their families,the right to go to school in peace,and the right to grow up in safety.