回答No.1

文脈が分からないので正確にはわかりませんが、おおざっぱなところで  それが終わる頃に来てもいいか、と聞いたんだ

mariebb
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 関係代名詞について

もしも私から何かを口にしていたのなら終わりが見えてる、始まりなんかじゃなかったはずだね の英訳で次のような文が書かれていたのですが、これでいいのでしょうか。 If I had said something , then we probably wouldn't have had the sort of beginning where we could already see the end. これだと、 If I had said something , then we probably wouldn't have had [the sort of beginning where we could already see the end]. 「もしも私から何かを口にしていたのなら[終わりが見えてるような始まり]ではないだろう」という意味になるのでは?と不思議に思っているのですが、どうなのでしょうか。教えてください。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします!!!

英語の翻訳お願いします!!! [もし私がそこにいたら、あなたに会えるのに] 現在離れて住んでいる子に対して言いたいのです・・・。 If I was there, I can see you. If I was there, I could see you. それとも I wish I had~ を使う方がいいのでしょうか? 助けてください! よろしくお願いします・・・ .

• 直接話法と間接話法の書換えにおけるsayとtell

アShe said to me, "I don't know when he will come back." イShe told me (that) she didn't know when he would come back. ウShe said to me (that) she didn't know when he would come back. アの直接話法を間接話法に書き換えると,イのようになるようです。 ウのような話法は不可能ですか? どちらが適切なのでしょうか?

• 翻訳お願いします

Kate stepped out on the trestle to see if it would hold her. Though she could feel it shake beneath her, it did not go down. Then, the wind blew out her light. The night was black. She began to crawl, feeling ahead of her to see if the bridge was still there. From one board to the next she went cautiously on. Sometimes she would slip and almost fall into the roaring water below. Then she would regain her hold and go on. Kate did not know what time it was. The express would come through at twelve. What if she vas still on the bridge when it came? She would be killed. But there was no way back now. Part of the way across, she saw a big tree rushing down the river. It had been torn out of the ground by the flood, and dirt still hung on its roots. It was approaching fast. It is sure to push the bridge down, she thought. And I can't stop it. Her heart beat quickly. Then the tree passed under the bridge, clearing the trestle by only a foot. Kate kept crawling. Nails and splinters caught at her clothes. Her hands were torn. Thinking of the express and all its passengers, she made one last effort and finally reached the end of the bridge. She stopped only a minute to rest. As soon as she could, she began to run as fast as she could toward the railroad station in town. It was a half mile away.

• 和訳お願いします

someone said i could cheat if i wont. i like to win and i wood to win.could u teach me how to wi friend?I love to win and i wood cheat if i have to could u teach me how to win ? friend

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

日本語に翻訳してください。 (1)I'm sorry I love you so much. I will make up for being awful to you. And I didn't mean that you aren't better than my ex. You are way better than her in a million ways. I love you and would do anything to make you happy. (2)Hehehehe when I said that you would beat her it was you would beat using me as a toilet cus that's what she wanted and that would make her mad lol You gave me a heart attack. I started crying (at last!) You are the most amazing girl on the planet. I don't care how good your English is I will always love you (heart) (3)Like I said when we first started talking. If you ever see something I said that offends you please know that is not what I meant. I would never want to hurt you.

• 話法を教えてください

話法を教えてください She asked me if I was sure I would get a letter from Judy. She said to me ,~ よろしくお願いします!

• 翻訳お願いします

So she said to Tommy , "Why would anyone write about school?"

• 翻訳お願いします!!

That is true... But I guess I would better if I said "I want u in my life"... Wakaru?? Need and want are two different words... I would never say anything to hurt you... 恥ずかしながら なんとな~くでしかわからず、ずっと彼とメールのやりとりを してたんですが、今回大事な感じの流れになってきたのを察し ちゃんと日本語に直していただきたくお願いしました。 宜しくお願いします!!

• 翻訳ですが

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood はどう訳すのですか?ラストがリスが木をぽいっとするのですか?