What are the missing words?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Find the missing words in the sentences and provide the correct options.
  • Improve your English skills by solving the missing word exercises.
  • Enhance your vocabulary and grammar knowledge with these missing word questions.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

(   )に入る単語を教えてください。

教えて頂けると幸いです。よろしくお願いします。 1 I don't have the ( ) idea of the result. ( biggest / smallest / fainest / most ) 2 E-mail is a convenient way ( ) we communicate with foreign people. ( which / of which / by which / from which ) 3 I ( ) the dentist that day, but I had to call and cancel. ( saw / had seen / was seeing / did see ) 4 To ( ) matters worse, it began to rain. ( do / make / become / get ) 5 Oil has ( ) an important part in man's progress. ( put / made / played / kept ) 6 It is likely that he kept me waiting (  ). ( in nature / in time / at heart / on purpose ) 7 Ten thousand yen will (      ) all your expenses for the trip. ( cost / spend / give / cover ) どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1.fainest 2.of which 3.had seen 4.make 5.play 6.on purpose 7.cover

laluce
質問者

お礼

早々にありがとうございます☆勉強します^^

関連するQ&A

• 数学の思い出

claimとthe net resultの訳語と◎から◎までの和訳お願いします。 It seemed clear that mathematics had a better claim to be considered knowledge than anything else; therefore it was to the principles of mathematics that I addressed myself. At thirty-eight I felt that I had done all that it lay in my power to do in this field, although I was far from having arrived at any absolute certainty. Indeed, the net result of my work was to throw doubts upon arithmetic which had never been thrown before.◎I was and am persuaded that the method I pursued brings one nearer to knowledge than any other that is available,◎but the knowledge it brings is only probable, and not so precise as it appears to be at first sight.  * Bertrand Russell, What I Believe

• 英語

一通り問題を解いて見ましたが、一番最初の問題だけ、どれだか迷ってしまいました。誰も家にいなかった、という意味には違いないと思うのですが… 1When she called his house this morning, ( ) at home. アanybody wasn't イno one would be ウnobody was エeverybody wouldn't be 2The firemen had trouble getting to the street ( ) the houses were on fire. アhow イthat ウwhere エwhich 3It is often said that rice is to Asians ( ) wheat is to Europeans. アhow イthat ウwhat エwhich 4The professor sternly told the student, “Read the passage ( ) I referred in my lecture.” アin which イof what ウthat エto which 5Zero degrees Celsius (0℃) is the temperature ( ) water changes to ice. アat which イwhose ウin which エto which 6( ) matters is whether you do your best or not. アthat イwhich ウwhat エwhy 7I was just about to sleep, ( ) the front-door bell rang. アon which イwhen ウwhenever エwhere 8I found the book on the kitchen shelf, ( ) was the last place I expected to find it. アwhere イwhich ウwhen エthat 9Unborn babies ( ) mother smoke are in danger of developing health problems. アwho イwhose ウwhom エthat 10The man ( ) I believed was an Australian was in fact an American. アwho イwhom ウin whom エfor who 以上になります。

• 連鎖関係代名詞

She opened a door to learning that I had not even known existed 2文にわけると She opened a door to learning that existed. I had not even known it. 又は I had not even known a door to learning that existed. She opened it. でいいでしょうか? This is the book which you said he is reading これはあなたが言った彼が読んでいる本である。 上記の文はyou said this is the book which he is reading だと同義になるのでしょうか?

• 英語問題

1:That was the year () l was born. (1)where (2)into which (3)in which (4)at which 2:This must be the novel Mr.Matsuyama () his lecture. (1)had referred in (2)had referred to (3)referred to in (4)was referred to 3:This is a photo of the house () before we moved to Osaka. (1)where we lived in (2)we lived (3)with which we lived (4)we lived in 4:This is the village () our teacher was born. (1)which (2)that (3)in that (4)where 5:This is the place () l have long wanted to visit. (1)where (2)which (3)what (4)in which 解答と和訳お願いします

• thatと仮定法現在について

1. The final reunion between Teddy and Kaka was in Switzerland in 1938, when Teddy was 26 years old. After this reunion, Teddy wrote in a letter to Kaka that Kaka was the best friend he had ever had. 2. Perhaps one of the reasons why so many are attracted to this statue after nearly 1300 years is that it gives people a sense of healing which is much needed in an age of uncertainty. 1.の文, Teddy wrote in a letter to Kaka that Kaka was the best friend he had ever had. 2.の文 after nearly 1300 years is that it gives people... のthatは何の用法で用いられていますか? どなたかわかる方教えていただけないでしょうか? あと仮定法現在:提案・要求・命令を表す動詞+that節とはどういう意味ですか? 例文も付けて説明してくれるとありがたいです

• シカゴの感想を添削

お願いいたします I visited to Chicago. It's a sister city Osaka. There are a lot of museum I like it. I went for sightseeing to Frank Lloyd Wright House in Okupeak. Also,I went Museum of Sciene and Industry where we watch Apollo 8 and take the U -505 submarine on board tour. There is Sue in Field Museum of Natural HIstory is very famous. It's Tyranno saurus rex fossil remains that is biggest and complete in the world. I took part in guided tour there it was intersting but I listened it difficult becouse it's English. I alway go to the are museum. Of coures visited the art of Institue of Chicago. It's 3 biggest Museum if US. I had enjoying a long time there. There are a lot of events in Chicago becouse many country people live in . Oh , I love most pake is lincoln park. Zoo in there is free therefor many animals so enjoying. I recomed there and tell me what you think if you go there.

• 関係詞の問題で困っています。

関係詞の問題で困っています。だれかお願いします。 Q(  )に入る適当な語を記号で答えなさい。 1.(  ) surprised me most was a huge rock. (1)That (2)Who (3)Which (4)What 2.He is not (  ) he used to be. (1)which (2)who (3)that (4)what 3.This is the house (  ) Picasso lived as a child. (1)where (2)which (3)in where (4)when 4.This is the house (  ) John bought ten years ago. (1)where (2)which (3)in which (4)when 5.I went to Hong Kong,(  ) as warm as I had expected. (1)when wasn't (2)where it wasn't (3)where wasn't (4)which it wasn't 6.Tom said he was ill,(  ) was a lie. (1)who (2)which (3)that (4)when 7.The man (  ) I thought was a friend of mine turned out to be a stranger. (1)who (2)whose (3)whom (4)of which

• 和訳お願い致します。

It is obvious, then, to start with, that by Mind we may mean two very different things, according as we contemplate it in our own individual selves, or as manifested by other beings. For if I contemplate my own mind, I have an imme diate cognizance of a certain flow of thoughts and feelings, which are the most ultimate things — and, indeed, the only things— of which I am cognizant. But if I contemplate Mind in other persons or organisms, I can have no such immediate cognizance of their thoughts and feelings ; I can only infer the existence of such thoughts and feelings from the activities of the persons or organisms which appear to manifest them. Thus it is that by Mind we may mean either that which is subjective or that which is objective. Now throughout the present work we shall have to consider Mind as an object ; and therefore it is well to remember that our only instrument of analysis is the observation of activities which we infer to be prompted by, or associated with, mental antecedents or accompaniments analogous to those of which we are directly conscious in our own subjective experience. That is to say, starting from what I know subjectively of the operations of my own individual mind, and of the activi ties which in my own organism these operations seem to prompt, I proceed by analogy to infer from the observable activities displayed by other organisms, the fact that certain mental operations underlie or accompany these activities.

• どの単語が入りますか?

どの単語が入りますか? vibrant assert enhance negligence prosperous cite urge scoff 1.that is not true, "he ____ firmly. 2.the accident should be attributed to the ____ of duty by the police. 3.I felt myself being attracted by her ____ personality. 4.It is common practice to begin a speech by ______ a well-known saying. 5.my conversational skills were greatly ______ during my stay in the States. 6.The town got much more _______ after the railroad was constructed. 7.At first I _______ at the idea, but as time went by, I began to think it might not be as had as it sounded. 8.My mother _______ me to find another job before I damaged my health.

• この考えは合っていますか?

In modern science there is much such knowledge.It leads to powers the exercise of which means disaster. (近代の科学には、そのような多くの知識がある。そういった知識からは使えば災害を招くような力も生まれてくる。) which=powersで、to powersの後には the exercise of which means disasterをまとめるthatが省略されている。つまり、「It leads to powers that the exercise of which(powers) means disaster.」 合っていますか?