• 締切済み

英訳お願いします!

英語でメッセージを伝えたいのですが、上手く表現できているか不安です。 ■から■までの日本語を英訳お願いします。 ■ 期待してくれてありがとう。 でも、今はこの絵が私のベストなのです。(現時点での限界なんです) 時間はかかると思うけど、よりよい絵を目指して描いていきます。 さて、それでは描く作業に戻ろうかな。 ■ 自分で描いてみたのが以下なのですが… Thank you for expecting. Sorry, this picture is my best work until now. I think it takes long time, I'll paint picture better. Now, I return to paint.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• KFJapan
  • ベストアンサー率100% (1/1)
回答No.2

アメリカに5年住んでたものです 質問1つ:相手はどのような人ですか? (友達、知り合い、目上の人など) とりあえず、友達に対してのメッセージ Thank you for expecting good work out of me. I'm sorry, but this picture is the best one so far. I think it's going to take a long time, but I'll paint a better picture later. Now, I think I'm going to return to painting. 目上の人に対してのメッセージは、まだ小学生なので、あまり分かりません。

uncock
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 そうですね、誰に宛てたものかを書いておらず、すみませんでした。 海外のイラストコミュニケーションサイトで、コメントをくださった相手に返信をしたかったのです。 相手の方は、同年齢くらいですが、コメントされたのは初めての方です。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

Thank you for expecting me so much. I tell you this is my best work at present. I think it will take long time, but I do my best for my masterpiece. Now let me get back to work.

uncock
質問者

お礼

早速のありがとうございます。 最後の文章は、相手にお願いしているように感じるのですが、 英会話では普通に使われる表現なのでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• ちょっとこの3文を英訳してみていただきたいのですが…

1. 今までに実際に見た絵の中で、その絵が一番印象的でした。 2. 今までに実際に見ることができた絵の中で、その絵が一番印象的でした。 3. 今までに実際に見ることができた絵の中で、その絵が一番印象的です。 もし上の文を直訳したらどうなりますか? 自分で考えていたら時制に関してわからなくなってきまして…。 自分で訳すとこうなるかなと思ったのですが、どうでしょうか。 1. It was the most impressive picture among those I had seen really until now. 2. It was the most impressive picture among those I could have seen really until now. 3. It is the most impressive picture among those I...(この後が分からない!). 時制に詳しい方、御指導のほどよろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします

I think it will take me a few weeks before i will start to feel better

• 英訳をみていただけませんか?

どなたか訳をみていただけませんか? 下のふたつの英訳文、どちらか気がついた方だけでもかまいませんので 間違いがあれば指摘してください。改訳も大歓迎です、どうかお願いいたします! 「余分に働いた分も給料としてもらえるのかどうかはわかりません。 (もらえるのかどうか)社長にきいてみないとな。」 ↓ I don't know if I get paid more for the extra work. Maybe I should ask my boss. 「私が描いた絵を数枚このメールに添付しました。 どれがいちばん出来がいいとあなたは思いますか?」 ↓ I've attached some pictures I made. Which do you think is the best?

• 英訳していただけませんか。

英訳していただけませんか。 英語初心者なので戸惑っています。 I'm sorry if I confuse you. Perhaps I am confused myself. Anyway, I wish you the best and always hope you are happy and healthy. Thank you for your kind words, support and understanding. You are a good person and I'm glad to know you. よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします

Hahah, I think with the speaking, it's really just a matter of hearing it more. WIth any language, I think it's practice, practice and practice and you'll get better! Hahah, I'll write some Japanese then~ 俺10年生の時、日本に6週間の留学旅行をしてた。今年も留学するつもりなんだ。 今はブリスベンの日本人の友達はいる。日本に留学した時の友達もいる。 俺は去年の11月に19歳になった。 Yea, the floods have been bad in the city but the area I live in has been fine... The river has turned really brown and it'll probably be a while until it goes back to it's original colour. お願いします!!

• I still feel sorry about that day.

I still feel sorry about that day. That was,however,the best choice for us,I think. Don't you? As you say,we are now "best friends". I hope you'll live a happy,special and wonderful life. この意味わかる方いましたら教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします。

以下、英訳お願いします。 たくさんのコメントありがとうございます。 私は英語が苦手なので個別返信できなくてごめんなさい。 ↓ これは以下英文で通じるでしょうか? Thank you a lot of comment. I'm sorry I can not reply individually so not good at English. よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳

英訳をみていただけないでしょうか? 『私が送ったお皿を気に入ってくれて、そして何度も使ってくれてるなんて嬉しいです。私もあなたからもらった絵と人形を大事にしてますよ。絵は私の部屋の寝室に今もかかっています。人形は車の中に飾られています。今は、あなたの誕生日に何を送ったらいいかと考えています。もし何か欲しいものがあれば、遠慮なく言ってください。』 ↓こんな訳で大丈夫でしょうか? I'm very glad to hear that you like the plate I sent you and have used it so many times. I keep the picture and doll with care, too. The picture hangs on the wall of my bedroom and the doll sits prettily in my car. Now I'm thinking what's best for your birthday present. If you have something on your mind, don't hesitate to let me know. "私もあなたからもらった絵と人形を大事にしていますよ" がはたしてこれで通じるのか不安です。 他も自信はありません..。どなたかお願いいたします。

• 「やっぱ携帯でしょ」の英訳

「やっぱ携帯でしょ」の英訳を教えて下さい。 私なりに訳したのは There is nothing better than the cell phone. After all, I think the cell phone is very useful. ですが、いかがでしょうか?

• 英訳おねがいします。

英訳おねがいします。 大好きだった人からメールが来ました。 彼は少し日本語を話せますが英語も母国語でないためちょっとわかりにくいのです。 彼はもうすこしで故郷に帰国する予定です。 よろしくお願いします。 I can understand how you feel and I don't speak Japanese very well. I tell you honest feelings. Until now,,I couldn't tell you. I was afraid of believing your feelings. I wanted to respect you feelings. but I was avoiding your feelings. I tried to run away from your feelings. Because, I was afraid of loving you more and I was afraid for my feelings. I’m so sorry that my behavior made you hurt. I feel awful. You are a wonderful girl great in inside and out. I thank you for everything you have done for me. I wish you all the best.